• Hi hi hi

Kid keeps you busy with work and in my room for and against the wall dollar and the I phone don't have the right way too long and the first place I have no clue who they really need to go back to my mom is the best of all the way you are the best I have a nice day to

• Hi hi hi

• Yes , pathetic isnt it , this country is ruled by robots trying to make kids into robots

The problem is a top down obsession with ' Systematization ' and ' Uniformity ' , make all the kids ' Uniform ' , the same ' Standard ' .....Consider the word Standard ? Really ? You want standard ? Its backward , our greater leaders impose control on school systems and make threats , then thats passed down to 7 year olds who slowly becoming drained and disfunctional and guess what ? The entire world economy is Unsustainable and on life support , technology advancements are ramping up at a rate that will totally destroy massive sectors of employment , and what are we doing ? Hammering away at kids so they can fight over jobs on minimum wage no matter what grades they get , by the time a 7 year old now is 17 there will be No Economy , really cant people see whats coming up ?

Love your kids and stop treating them like robots and stop allowing idealogical facists like micheal gove and the teachers turn your kids early years into a pressured nightmare.

The uk school system has become a massive bully and its flawed beyond belief , backward and its out of sync with what these kids will need in 10 years , the world will be so different, teach them to cook and grow food and self sustain as this ship called capitalism is sinking fast .

• Yes we have so much stress

When our parents say to me that i need to do more good score in the test, and you should go to good schoold, you should be better than me, but I know that they are doing this for me but, when I hear this, I feel very exhausted and not bery good. (I'm a kid too.) SOmetimes, I can get bad score but they never get this right. I don't really like this, and I think the other children feels like this too. We don't want to be in our parent's jail. We want to be free, and play, don't do homework, just, just play. We want to play too!!! We are same as you guys, people. We cannot study all the time..

• Yes Kids Are

As a kid myself i can say yes. I feel constantly underpressure from my parents to get straight A's. When I was in elementary, middle and the beginning of high school I was push and pushed and pushed to get straight A's. I'm compared to my sister and because she gets better grades she treated so well and because I'm average and get C's and B's I'm an outcast to my own family. I do much that I want, besides reading my favorite books and doing homework. After that it's study study study! I don't feel loved by my parents because of my grades. I get anxiety and in middle school if I got a C my father would get this piece of bamboo flooring he called "Mr.BAMboo" that he would spank us with and it would leave a bruise on my bottom and the next day it hurt to sit and I would still be crying about it cause it was painful. So yes we are under too much pressure.

• Kids and teens are expected to do things that no parent could

Many teens are pushed and expected to do well in many areas of their life, leaving them with no down time and often without something they really enjoy doing. Their lives are made up by their parents' expectations, and they don't have much of a say in what they do with their time. I know this because I'm a teen as well. Kids are forced to do at least one extra-curricular activity, and a lot of the time it's one that's chosen by their parents, not by them. My parents made me do band for 3 years of my life and I never found myself enjoying it. They paid for me to be a part of something that I contributed very little to (if anything, I brought the rest of the band down because they all wanted to be there but didn't) and they got mad when I didn't practice my instrument, go on trips, or get good grades. Why would I be putting my focus on band if I never even wanted to do it? You forced me into something, and this is what happens. I feel that many parents even want their child to put this extra activity ahead of other subjects, such as required courses in school. If your kid has no interest in what they're doing, why would they continue to do it? In middle school and especially high school, kids are also given a few hours worth of homework each night, and it's pretty hard to get all that done, then practice an extra-curricular, go to a job, get chores around the house done, spend time with your family, etc. Why not trust your kid to do their work and find an activity that they love instead of pressuring them to live a life that you want them to?

• There is too much pressure on young children to look,feel and do 'good' today...

So many children follow famous people on Instagram and idolise them. When children look at the celebrities they begging to notice all the good things about them such as looks. So then young people begin to want to be like them physically...This may not make them feel very good inside.

• The rise of mental health issues in teens and young people.

The secret pressures on teens today are immense , I have myself been diagnosed with a mental health issue plainly related to the pressure I have been put under by our education systems be perfectly honest it has made me hate myself , I still achieve top grades but it starts to feel like we can never be good enough. In my year of students I have observed a huge increase in mental health issues including: depression, eating disorders , self harm and suicidal tendencies. Suffering from some of these issues I have struggled to keep up with the demands from school.
    After attempting to get help as my conditions have begun to risk my health and well being , I have been waiting over 5 months and have been referred 3 times to the NHS counselling and still no support has been given.
    You cannot really comment on the pressures on teens unless you are going through it in today's society. I cannot leave school with no GCSEs or even Alevels and get a job , but I know poplin their 40s who have no qualifications and have well paid jobs.
    Sometimes it gets really tough trying to please other people when you are not happy with yourself.

• Too much emphasis is placed on getting 'perfect' grades

Students take the risk to cheat and feel like they need to cheat just to satisfy the expectations of teachers and parents. Having a better grade is more valued over actually learning something. It is stressing us out, so many teens suffer from anxiety and stress related disorders. Its unhealthy, we don't eat properly or sleep properly because we are either studying or having breakdowns and anxiety attacks about upcoming exams. We get emotional and feel stupid when we don't get the marks our parents expect us too and it makes us hate ourselves, it feels as if no matter how much effort we put in it will never be enough. All this pressure is placed on us to do well but for what? To get a good job? To be successful in the future? Yes, maybe those things are important but I absolutely don't think that it is worth going through all this pain, stress and fear of failing. We can be motivated in other ways, pressuring us isn't going to help.

• I have too much pressure

B b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b bb b b b b bb b b b b b

• Children are not under pressure at all

Children today are even less under pressure than ever before. Maybe the problem is that they are to less under pressure, which gives them the idea that they can live and do whatever they please with their lives. Children need more pressure than ever, especially from good role models and parents to influence them to live with dignity and good moral standards.

• Kids are certainly NOT under to much pressure, there are two very good points of evidence for this

One of those points is if you simply look at the statistics, children in the United States have some of the lowest scores, they are the farthest behind in education. You would think with so many programs and tutors at there disposal they would be even smarter! Another point is that children here are given the choice to just be average and are only encouraged to get the average. Schools say get 380 on your CAHSEE exam that is equal to a C barely passing in most people minds.

• No, children are not under enough pressure

Children are growing up in the "everyone wins" generation. This is extremely harmful for children as it does not teach them how to handle failure when the consequences of failure are small. Children are not taught disappointment or to have realistic expectations. Children need to begin feeling the pressures of the real world at age-appropriate levels.

• Nooo noo no

No no no no no non no no no on no no non non onion no no noon non on on ononnonnoonno n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n nn n n n n n nn nn n n n nn n

• Nooooooo school is no pressure at all

Because its not npooooo we need pressure and school school school school school scholl school school school school school school school school school school school school is great and has no pressure at all. It sets us up for later in life and is awesome and so school school school

• Nooooooo school is no pressure at all