• I can't bear out all that pressure.

In the areas on which I live, my friends put far too much pressure on me. It's not only friends, my helpers put pressure as well. I feel like I'm going to be mistreated, so it's also putting pressure on me. So yeah, kids are getting a lot of pressure in schools.
    ~Max

• I can't bear out all that pressure.

~Max

• I can't bear out all that pressure.

~Max

• Yes the stress is incredible!

It's not even just about getting A's anymore (I mean, even though that is of course expected of you). It's about getting A's under extreme circumstances. Things get way worse as you get older. Way worse. The stress is unbelievable. There are so many expectations we are required to meet, which just aren't realistic. Children, and people in general, need time to sort things out and have down time and save time for other people and do what they love and what they would actually like to spend their time doing. People need to be balanced, and in the society in which we live, children are not able to do that. Imagine! A child, not even being allowed to go outside to play, or even stand. But it's true. This is reality. And the type of reality we live in leads to stress, then anxiety, and the next thing you know, depression. The society we live in places too much pressure on children, to the point where it is unhealthy.

• School Grades are more important than Mental Health (WRONG!!)

The excess pressure on students by the school and by parents are far more than enough. Students feel like they need to reach expectations of parents and teachers by cheating ect. Too much pressure can negatively influence students pushing them to cheat to meet expectations or have breakdowns. Now days your grades are more important than Mental Health. With more children being seen with anxiety and depression because if they don't reach this 'expectation' their self esteem lowers dramatically.

• Yes children are under pressure!!!

I think being a teenager myself I am under pressure having to study everyday having to keep up trends and look good and having to finish tasks on time having to have days to myself are hardly because of school so yeah children are under pressure everyday. Having test all the time

• Hi hi hi

Kid keeps you busy with work and in my room for and against the wall dollar and the I phone don't have the right way too long and the first place I have no clue who they really need to go back to my mom is the best of all the way you are the best I have a nice day to

• Hi hi hi

• Yes , pathetic isnt it , this country is ruled by robots trying to make kids into robots

The problem is a top down obsession with ' Systematization ' and ' Uniformity ' , make all the kids ' Uniform ' , the same ' Standard ' .....Consider the word Standard ? Really ? You want standard ? Its backward , our greater leaders impose control on school systems and make threats , then thats passed down to 7 year olds who slowly becoming drained and disfunctional and guess what ? The entire world economy is Unsustainable and on life support , technology advancements are ramping up at a rate that will totally destroy massive sectors of employment , and what are we doing ? Hammering away at kids so they can fight over jobs on minimum wage no matter what grades they get , by the time a 7 year old now is 17 there will be No Economy , really cant people see whats coming up ?

Love your kids and stop treating them like robots and stop allowing idealogical facists like micheal gove and the teachers turn your kids early years into a pressured nightmare.

The uk school system has become a massive bully and its flawed beyond belief , backward and its out of sync with what these kids will need in 10 years , the world will be so different, teach them to cook and grow food and self sustain as this ship called capitalism is sinking fast .

• Yes we have so much stress

When our parents say to me that i need to do more good score in the test, and you should go to good schoold, you should be better than me, but I know that they are doing this for me but, when I hear this, I feel very exhausted and not bery good. (I'm a kid too.) SOmetimes, I can get bad score but they never get this right. I don't really like this, and I think the other children feels like this too. We don't want to be in our parent's jail. We want to be free, and play, don't do homework, just, just play. We want to play too!!! We are same as you guys, people. We cannot study all the time..

• Children are not under pressure at all

Children today are even less under pressure than ever before. Maybe the problem is that they are to less under pressure, which gives them the idea that they can live and do whatever they please with their lives. Children need more pressure than ever, especially from good role models and parents to influence them to live with dignity and good moral standards.

• Kids are certainly NOT under to much pressure, there are two very good points of evidence for this

One of those points is if you simply look at the statistics, children in the United States have some of the lowest scores, they are the farthest behind in education. You would think with so many programs and tutors at there disposal they would be even smarter! Another point is that children here are given the choice to just be average and are only encouraged to get the average. Schools say get 380 on your CAHSEE exam that is equal to a C barely passing in most people minds.

• No, children are not under enough pressure

Children are growing up in the "everyone wins" generation. This is extremely harmful for children as it does not teach them how to handle failure when the consequences of failure are small. Children are not taught disappointment or to have realistic expectations. Children need to begin feeling the pressures of the real world at age-appropriate levels.

• I think each of you also receive too little pressure.

I think you live in different areas. In certain areas, kids could get any value of pressure - from slightly too much pressure to far too much pressure. I can't even imagine how little pressure you could be receiving, I guess. So, you can't just dismiss yourselves from thinking about other kids' opinions.
    ~Max, a curious searcher of the Internet.

• Nooo noo no

No no no no no non no no no on no no non non onion no no noon non on on ononnonnoonno n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n nn n n n n n nn nn n n n nn n

• Nooooooo school is no pressure at all

Because its not npooooo we need pressure and school school school school school scholl school school school school school school school school school school school school is great and has no pressure at all. It sets us up for later in life and is awesome and so school school school

• Nooooooo school is no pressure at all