• Christians have hope.

I think that while sometimes being a Christian can make you happier, it comes with much sorrow, guilt, pain, burdens, and everything else terrible in this world. Sometimes knowing the truth makes things harder, so I don't think happier is the right word. Life can be much harder for Christians. However, as a Christian, I am not always happy, but I have hope, and I know that I always have someone to rely on. That is enough to keep me going, and to think of a life without that hope is a terribly depressing thought.

• Christians live at peace.

Christians know 100% where they will spend their eternity. They live life assured, knowing that Jesus will hold their hands and they live with purpose and comfort knowing nothing can separate them from the love of God. A true Christian will have no reason to fear death and feel no loneliness as Jesus is with them even in the valley of death.

• Christians have meaningful joy, which can lead to happiness

Christians have something that no other religion can offer - meaningful joy. Just look at a praise and worship session at a church. Not like the dogmatic chanting of other religions.
    There is so much to be thankful for - Eternity with Jesus, sin defeated, knowing that you are being used by God for his purposes.

• Jesus is ALIVE

Jesus is alive. Jesus has risen from the death. If you believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins and if you say and believe that He is the son of the living God, then makes you Child of God. You are the child of God. God the creator of the universe.

• Really Happy Christians?

There are different kinds of Christians. First of all, you've got Christians that are Christians because they truly love the Lord Jesus, and have a great appreciation for the Word of God (the Bible), and are committed to living a life acceptable in His sight even if it means giving their life for Him. Secondly, you've also got Christians that are professing Christians that look good, etc., but are not walking with Jesus every day. They are Christians only because of peer pressure of other Christians that they rub shoulders with every day, but inwardly, in their heart, they are far from being truly dedicated to the cause of Christ, if you know what I mean. Then, thirdly, there are Christians that are Christians by name only, but do everything that a non-Christian will do. They do not live a separate life, un-spotted from the ways of the unbeliever.

• Yes, we are

Happiness could be something that people are wearing on the outside and you'd never know what they're actually feeling inside. But, we christians do have joy and real peace inside our hearts , especially if w are real christians. Most american christians i have met seem to be christians just because their families are, and that won't give you actual joy. So, being an actual christian who has accepted Jesus as the one who loved us and died for us when we were useless may not make you a happy cheery person o the outside all the time, but the joy and peace I have inside my heart in far more greater compared to that.

• Yes, we are

• Yes, we are

• Yes, we are

• Chritains r cool hreh

Hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh hreh

• I think Christians are more negative people.

While it's true that Christians have the peace of mind of believing in something after death, they can also be very negative people. Many of them believe that their denomination is the best denomination, and have hatred towards others. They also are discriminatory against minority groups, such as the LGBT community. People who have more hatred towards others tend to be less happy people.

• Christians spend too much time worrying about the future.

Sure there are some Christians that realize that they need to worry about their own selves, but so many Christians spend most of their life butting into the religious affairs of others-telling them they are going to hell. This does not lead to happiness. They should just focus on themselves.

• They need a BOOK to run their life!

It's just too sad that the majority of the world is brainwashed by religion! Very few religions have actual humanity....People are so afraid of changes in society, that they need a constantly rewritten book that was created by ignorant men to justify hatred. The world would have been MUCH better without religion! Where is the HUMANITY????!!!!!!!1

• Christians wont find happiness even if they deny and delude themselves!!!

I used to be a christian and knew other christians most of my life. Alot of them were worriers, some were pessimistic and synical, others were harshly judgemental, some were psychotic (believing god speaks to them especially regards them as his 'favorite of all creations' also tells them secrets ) , etc. They all seem to have personality disorders of all kinds, and are extremely insecure.

• Religion is not necessary for humans.

Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Jews... Etc What? Is it really necessary to be part of one of those to be able to live happy? WE ARE HUMANS that should be our "religion". Something based on humans and our capacities NOT about some "fantasy" creatures, stories, and myths in some "holy book". I don't have a religion and I have peace in my mind because I know I have been a good human being in every aspect... Doing what is reasonably good and moral. I don't need a book or a leader to tell me what it is moral or what I'm not supposed to do because those are common sense answers that anyone can find by themselves. Religions are just there to manipulate mankind for some reason that I don't really understand yet. BY doing good, forgiving, treating people fear and accepting other people behaviors (whether is right or wrong) that's all you need to understand and put in practice to be capable of being a respectful human. Do I need a book or a leader to tell me that? I KNOW IT BECAUSE IT IS OBVIOUS. Knowing that we are all DIFFERENT individuals and that we cannot change people or the way they act. For example I DO NOT agree with people being GAY but I DO AGREE with the FACT that people should do whatever they want to do with their life because as I said they are INDIVIDUALS and they are gonna face the consequences as different INDIVIDUALS. It doesn't affect me that was their choice. But I wont mistreat them or hurt them or think that I'm better or that I deserve more than them, and YOU KNOW WHY? Because the answer is simple... They are just "imperfect" human beings "like me" the only difference is that they cant control their impulses and they don't do anything to change it. NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE and that's why we are all here on this reality in the form of a physical human... TO FIX OUR IMPERFECTIONS and EXPAND our knowledge as eternal souls in just another cycle of "physical life". Why do you think we are here? Because we need to keep learning... Until we take it to a different whole new level. LIFE IS LIKE A SCHOOL. So WAKE UP and start thinking by yourself (that's why you have a brain) STOP doing what a book or someone else think is right or wrong that is not why you are here UNLESS YOU WANT TO WAIST YOUR TIME OR UNLESS YOU CANNOT FIND THE LOGIC OF LIFE. Believe in yourself and the Universe, be positive, don't judge others and try to find the path that guides to the light. That's all you need to do to be happy and I'm saying it because I have my reasons "My life and everything around me is always in pure harmony and I do not have a religion because is simply unnecessary.

• No, not necessarily.

I'm not a Christian, and I feel like I'm just as happy as some Christians and happier or sadder than others. I don't think that a person's religion necessarily determines how happy they are. I'm sure you could find a very depressed Christian and an extremely happy atheist. Christianity doesn't automatically equal happiness.

• I live in china

Here young people don`t practice buddhism ,they are super convinced of evolution and long for scientific proof of everything.
    They are my close friend, i too i`m a christian in a charismatic chuch. My chinese friends are far more happier than christians,more caring,more loving ,guilt free and had working collègues(in meds school we are)
    On the other hand i`ve met uneducated poor chinese people and a bunch believe and practice buddhism, they are just full of burden as my charsimatics friends though they always have a big smile.....
    Living in this side of the world have showed me Something, RELIGION does not means more moral or happier as we are convinced to think when we live in a christian country. Most chinese are theist, when you say Jesus or God they have no clue of what you are talking about . But still you should come here and know them to see analyse and understand how happy they are( i know most people will not believe this post- i speak excellent chinese and have been living here for 8years ,i`m glad i left my country and saw more than America)

• Christians are subjected to more trials, so God can help build their faith...

...In Him, and not in the world. Although it challenges our hopes and dreams, He uses our struggles to refine our faith in order to have a more intimate relationship with Jesus. We need to put our full trust in Him. His plans for us are superior to our dreams.

• Coming from a Christian

I think we need to really consider the word happiness when we address this question. The word happy comes from the root word "hap" which had more to do with fortunate circumstance or luck (happenstance). This is something that is different than joy, peace and contentment.
    While my relationship with Christ does give me joy, peace and contentment, it also calls to me to share the burdens of my brothers and sisters. A life lived, concerned with only the situation that you find yourself in, is one that's easy to be happy in. A life lived concerned with the plight of our fellow humans is something completely different. I believe that's why Christ told us that "Those who love their life will lose it and he who hates his life in this world will keep it through eternity."

• It does not matter what religion you follow

Yes, they may be happier than agnostics and atheists I think they have about the same happiness 'level' to other religions that have a god because most religions have the same rules; be nice to people, forgive and eventually, maybe not in this life, you will be with your god. I think that happiness is not in what religion you follow