• Vcffhfcfcxdfx fd ftrd td

Vv v v v v vv v v v v v v v v v v v v v vvv v v v v v vv vv v v v vvvvvvvvvv vv vvvvvvv vvvvvvv v vvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvv v v v v v v v v v vvv v v

• Vcffhfcfcxdfx fd ftrd td

• Yes yes yes

Girls and boys have to learn how to deal with each other it is no good putting a girl with a boy when they do not know how to react to seeing each other. That is why I think it should be yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

• Of course it is a good idea!!!

First, it can help boys and girls learn each others advantages and improve their study skills. Second, they can learn the differences of boys and girls which will allow them to know their other gender in better way. Third, they can improve their social skills. When we grow up, we are not only living with our same gender. We should need to get used to the society and to improve our social skills. Lastly, we can get rid of the mind that boys and girls are different. It will allow the mind to let them that they are not different. It will be a plan to stop discrimination in the public. Therefore, I think that co-education is a wonderful idea and that single-sex education should be banned.

• Yes they are perfectly fine

Coeducational schools are good for kids self esteem and helpful to their learning environment. Kids can have the chance to succeed and have the grades that are truly in their potential. When kids have higher grades they will feel better about themselves .Bullying will also be prevented from low grades and harsh test grades.

• Nothing wrong with co-ed schools.

Certainly anyone calling for true equality could see no reason in segregating people in school based on gender. If you don't let kids mingle to some degree, they'll be that much more unprepared when they go out in the world and have to deal with an entire group of people they have virtually no experience with.

• Yes, they are good

We all know that in high school hormones make the students pay attention to things that they aren't there for, but you can't just separate the genders during their developmental years. It shows once they're thrown into the real world, that interaction is needed for adult interactions to be beneficial and frankly not awkward.

• Good at all

Because it develops confidence and removes hesitation CO-EDUCATION IS BEST IN PRESENT TIME.

As you know coeducation system removes any shyness and hesitations between 2 opposite gender. One may understand how to deal with others. Boys and girls will understand that how to share their comments and ideas in a class that is based on real small society.

Nowadays men and women have to work each other to reach the particular goals that is needed for improving social communications and also solving developed countries problems like IRAN. But unfortunately they call this type of education haram and boys should not even look at girls faces. So the result is what you can see.

Who said two opposite gender should not work together to make the more beautiful?

• It's good being study separately with our own gender

Being a girl I prefer to study separately. Some people think that we should study in a co school college or uni.... Because they want to grow up with confidence with developmental skills etc... I wanna tell them that I had studied with girls and boys too but I loved to study only with girls... I have confidence I am grown up with social skills I can go out and do everything which I want...

• It's all about studies

I believe a student, whether a girl or a boy should study in a school with students of their own gender. A stage of a student is that stage of life where innocence and craziness is in abundance. They can easily fall in wrong doings. It's better if they choose a school wherein the students are of same gender. They can compete, create, learn and contribute separately within their circles and hence became leaders . If it's a girl, she can provide a helping hand in women empowerment with her fellow girl classmates in every field and if a boy, he will provide massive technical, mechanical skills and business dealings with his fellow boy classmates in their future. Both, a girl and a boy can lead as examples in their own way and give rise to every aspect of worldly life .

• Future related problems

I think co-education is bad because if a boy and a girl gets a relation, it
    would cause a bad future for them. One more thing is that girls can easily cheat the boys who are very lonely and boys can also cheat the girls who are lonely. This can be related with money.

• Future related problems

• This is shit

I hate co education blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah black sheep