• Hello ddong friends

B l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a

• Co-ed schools are better

I go to a co-ed school and I realize that I am doing very well partly because I am having fun. I'm a girl and guys are a big help to me because a lot of them are smart. Experience is the key. I hope I will go to a co-ed school for the rest of my school years(it is currently 2015 and I'm in Gr.7)

• Proven Fact BTW:

Kids who attend co-ed schools know how to interact better with the opposite gender. Also when a person now gets a job, but all their life has been at a single-sex school, it is hard to work with the opposite gender,because of lack of experience. I hope whoever reads this agrees!

• I would love to be in a co ed school

I would love to be in a school that is mixed not only would it help your social skills but also you education. A research was taken out and showed classes with more girls than boys did better than classes with more boys. It showed that girls have a positive influence and gets both sexes more involved in their learning

• Co ed schools are the best

I am a boy and i really have trouble in language so i ask girls and they help me.So now this really help me in language.This actually helps you in your adult life because then you can interact with both men and women in your adult life. As i meant in the beginining not all of the boys are smart but most of the girls are so if the boys get in any trouble its the girls duty to help them but single sex schools , not a chance

• Coed Schools are Supperior

Coed schools are better, as they help children of both sexes learn to interact with the opposite sex. Often, (but not always) gender stereotypes are accepted in single-sex schools, such as women being sex objects or men being obsessed with sports. Children learn to interact with the opposite sex in a well controlled environment in coed schools. However, parents should choose whichever school that they and their child find best for learning. If someone learns better in a single sex school, they should be sent to one, and the same is true of coed schools.

• Co-ed schools have a better communication between the two sexes

Having co-ed school help students to have better communication skills and be more confident whilst speaking. The students would have a better understanding towards each other as they can help the opposite sex with their learning difficulties. When you are in a co-ed school; you automatically learn to be more interactive with others, in sports, students would be more coordinated and they would’ve learned new skills for sports they have and haven’t sought out before. In co-ed schools, pupils have more understanding towards each other and are comparatively more reverent towards each other. As there are both boys and girls, there is also more participation in group projects which again, gives a better understanding as they have opinions from both sides and can work more ameliorate.

• Sf jfj f jfj f

Rfffffd jjfnjffd f fds fj j ffj fj fj fj fj fj fj fj fj fj f jfj fj fj fj fj fj fj fj fj fj fj fj fj fj f jfj fj fj fj fj f jf jf jfj fj fj fj fj fjfj fj fjfj fj fj fj f

• Sf jfj f jfj f

• Its better for life skills

Many people who go to coed schools are much more prepared for the real world as they know how to act around and treat the opposite gender whether those who go to a single sex school have no experience when it comes to that problem also if there is a gender not there people are more likely to talk about the opposite gender

• Students should be able to learn with their own gender, to avoid flirting.

Girls have to be by themselves to study. If boys were there, they would spend all their time trying to flirt and impress that person rather than studying and working. If they go and have sex every night, who is studying? One quarter of the female members of the Congress went to single sex schools.

• It's no problem for me!!!

I go to a co-ed school and it is fun some of the girls go of in a group and are not disturbed but if you want to play 'IT' you can play with no problems and in are class there are friends and no flirting takes place so I think co-ed schools are better

• Its awkward, competitive, and pressurizing.

Girls are hitting puberty, and getting your first period in front of a group of guys is traumatizing. Also all the girls are coming in caked in makeup everyday to impress the hot guys. Plus , all the teacher think your such a slut for going to a school with boys, so the pressure is really on to seem smart and focused.

• Have a heart

Please can you people stop goofing around? This website is for our opinions on important things. Instead of just playing around and typing nonsense, you jerks should consider the things happening in our society, and give our true opinion on this website in order to benefit mankind. Think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Have a heart

• Have a heart

• Have a heart

• Building Confidence and Dedicating to What Each Gender Needs

These days, girls from my own experience are mostly full of people who are shy around boys. This is stated in co-ed schools. However, in single sexed schools, the gender can interact with each other comfortably as most of the gender are on the same level in terms of maturity and academics. In this case, girls.

Boys and girls also develop differently. Thus why most would find girls to be more mature than boys of the same age. Until 15, when boys start to grow up too. Not trying to be offensive here. Their brains function differently in a sense. To act appropriately to this concept, students should be classified into different schools based on their gender. Like how Melbourne High and Mac Robertson both work. Boys and girls need different education programs is what I'm trying to enforce.

• Schools should not be coed

- in the 1960’s 70’s, and even 80’s it was fashionable to assume that gender differences in personality were socially constructed.
    -Back then many psychologists believed that if we swapped the gender roles of young children the gender differences would diminish dramatically, but then the gender role would only reverse. For example usually through gender stereotyping of young children we see a young boy playing with some kind of automobile or airplane, and a young girl playing with a doll and if we managed to switch these roles it would change to a young girl playing with toy cars and airplanes, and young boys playing with dolls. A potential solution for this issue would be “I don’t know” single sex schools.

• Schools should not be coed