• Proven Fact BTW:

Kids who attend co-ed schools know how to interact better with the opposite gender. Also when a person now gets a job, but all their life has been at a single-sex school, it is hard to work with the opposite gender,because of lack of experience. I hope whoever reads this agrees!

• Hello ddong friends

B l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a b l a

• Co-ed schools are better

I go to a co-ed school and I realize that I am doing very well partly because I am having fun. I'm a girl and guys are a big help to me because a lot of them are smart. Experience is the key. I hope I will go to a co-ed school for the rest of my school years(it is currently 2015 and I'm in Gr.7)

• Miked are better

Boys and girls go to the same school and they learn to work together and work as equals and learn how to act around each other and talk to each other and do activities together like football, athletics, music and other clubs and sports.
    Hope i helped so go to mixed schools.

• Competition in co ed is good...

I go to a co.Ed high school, and both genders socialize during class, however both genders still get good grades. Also there is friendly competition of who gets the answer first or who can get the highest mark. Furthermore our teachers encourage this type of education related socializing, and often join in.

So in my opinion co.Ed schools are better than single sex schools as we learn, socialize and compete all within our learning environment.

• Boys and girls have to work together

I am in a coed school and it does not have less distractions is has more distractions because there is more girl drama and fighting over the like 5 guys you know. Save your child and send them to a coed school I beg you. Your child will still be an amazing student and work hard trying to impress the boys.

• Boys and girls are in the world.

There are boys and girls in the world so why not have that in are schools as well. Personally I never got distracted if a girl sat beside me in school anyways. Also it depends on who you talk to about all this as well. Hope I helped U :D

• Coed schools help socializing

Imagine spending few years of your life separated from the opposite sex. This has to leave some consequences on you! First of all, loneliness. Second, how will you learn to flirt if spend those important years not developing those skills. Third, coed schools give far more mating head start. One who decides to send their kids to single sex school is definitely not working for the well being of their children.

• Socially awkward friendships

Its better for self confidence because if you wanted to make a friendship with a boy it would be easier to approach and just casually talk to them. Another very strong aspect of this argument is that in reality its not always just going to be girls. There will always be boys. In shopping centers, cinemas, parks, restaurants etc…if girls don’t learn to work and communicate with boys, they will become SOCIALLY AWKWARD and wont know how to just have a casual conversation. This will also be hard in the further years to come when girls will want to start having a relationship.

• Coed schools provide exposure

When we are with boys and girls of our own age we get to know different kinds of mindsets
    we get to know about the world we live in.
    Boys and girls should exist together and then we can go ahead and have a future where we co-exist. Thats it.

• Students should be able to learn with their own gender, to avoid flirting.

Girls have to be by themselves to study. If boys were there, they would spend all their time trying to flirt and impress that person rather than studying and working. If they go and have sex every night, who is studying? One quarter of the female members of the Congress went to single sex schools.

• It's no problem for me!!!

I go to a co-ed school and it is fun some of the girls go of in a group and are not disturbed but if you want to play 'IT' you can play with no problems and in are class there are friends and no flirting takes place so I think co-ed schools are better

• Its awkward, competitive, and pressurizing.

Girls are hitting puberty, and getting your first period in front of a group of guys is traumatizing. Also all the girls are coming in caked in makeup everyday to impress the hot guys. Plus , all the teacher think your such a slut for going to a school with boys, so the pressure is really on to seem smart and focused.

• Have a heart

Please can you people stop goofing around? This website is for our opinions on important things. Instead of just playing around and typing nonsense, you jerks should consider the things happening in our society, and give our true opinion on this website in order to benefit mankind. Think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Have a heart

• Have a heart

• Have a heart

• Building Confidence and Dedicating to What Each Gender Needs

These days, girls from my own experience are mostly full of people who are shy around boys. This is stated in co-ed schools. However, in single sexed schools, the gender can interact with each other comfortably as most of the gender are on the same level in terms of maturity and academics. In this case, girls.

Boys and girls also develop differently. Thus why most would find girls to be more mature than boys of the same age. Until 15, when boys start to grow up too. Not trying to be offensive here. Their brains function differently in a sense. To act appropriately to this concept, students should be classified into different schools based on their gender. Like how Melbourne High and Mac Robertson both work. Boys and girls need different education programs is what I'm trying to enforce.

• Schools should not be coed

- in the 1960’s 70’s, and even 80’s it was fashionable to assume that gender differences in personality were socially constructed.
    -Back then many psychologists believed that if we swapped the gender roles of young children the gender differences would diminish dramatically, but then the gender role would only reverse. For example usually through gender stereotyping of young children we see a young boy playing with some kind of automobile or airplane, and a young girl playing with a doll and if we managed to switch these roles it would change to a young girl playing with toy cars and airplanes, and young boys playing with dolls. A potential solution for this issue would be “I don’t know” single sex schools.

• Schools should not be coed