Are coins and currency still viable in an age of electronic money transfers?

• Yes, Yes, and Yes

I believe coins and currency are still viable in an age of electronic money transfers. Maybe I would prefer not to let my government know where I am at any given moment. Maybe I would like to buy a soda from a vending machine. Maybe I have to pay a toll on a highway.

• Every little bit helps

Even though we are living in different times, I still think coins and currency are still viable even in our age. That extra small amount of change could equal that big amount needed to pay that particular bill. I know, personally that I still value the old coins and currency.

• Coins and currency is still viable in an age of electronic money transfers.

Coins and currency is still viable in an age of electronic money transfers. There are still people that do not use banks and credit cards. We should not force them to if they do not want to. Businesses still depend on people that will use cash and coins to purchase their services and goods.

• Yes they are.

Coins and currency are still viable in an age of electronic money transfers. Not everyone has access to the Internet or other forms of electronics. So to them, coins and currency are still very viable to them and they would not be able to get by without using those forms.

• Time to Go Fully Electronic

Electronic money transfers, debit card PINs and credit card swipes are such commonplace occurrences right now that it seems like currency should be a thing of the past. Just think if paper currency and coins were eliminated in the United States--money launderers would be easier to catch and paying cash for black market items would no longer exist. Organized crime in America would go bankrupt if physical coins and currency were completely eliminated because the NSA would track every single electronic transaction made in America.