• Collective bargaining rights are a good idea.

Collective bargaining rights are a good idea as they allow groups to have their voices heard. It is always good to bargain over rules and ideas as it helps to create an equal and fair solution. Democracy is the best way to make the majority happy and collective bargaining allows this to happen.

• a good idea

I personally agree,The union may negotiate with a single employer (who is typically representing a company's shareholders) or may negotiate with a group of businesses, depending on the country, to reach an industry wide agreement. A collective agreement functions as a labor contract between an employer and one or more unions. Collective bargaining consists of the process of negotiation between representatives of a union and employers (generally represented by management, in some countries such as Austria, Sweden and the Netherlands by an employers' organization) in respect of the terms and conditions of employment of employees, such as wages, hours of work, working conditions, grievance-procedures, and about the rights and responsibilities of trade unions. The parties often refer to the result of the negotiation as a collective bargaining agreement (CBA) or as a collective employment agreement (CEA).

• Yes, collective bargaining rights are a good idea.

I think the idea of employers and employees being able to discuss and negotiate terms to make the work place a better and more fair place for everybody is a good idea. I think that such tactics can only beneficial for both parties. That is why I think collective bargaining rights are a good idea.

• Collective bargaining rights are a good idea

Collective bargaining rights are a good idea. Collective bargaining rights many times are also known as unions are a way for employees and their bosses to come to mutual agreements on different workplace issues. Collective bargaining is a right that we have as people and is a fair way to get things done. This gives people a place to air there thoughts and opinions on choices.

• Yes they are

Yes, I think that collective barganing rights are a good idea and allow public officials a way to get a fair wage. I think that everyone wins when collective bargaining is implemented, and it allows people like teachers to get a fair wage for all the hard work they do every day.

RobertMcClintock says2015-11-16T07:20:45.013
Collective bargaining agreements are always a great idea and it reduces the gap between employee and employer. Voice of employee is heard on positive note.Some industries which are still away from the agreement should also be involved. Like the automotive industries have the collection collective agreement at http://www.convention-collective-auto.fr .