• Comic books are better because......

I think comic books are better because they are not all fictional, some of them are non-fiction comics, which gives the reader a better image of what is going on or what the person or animal looks like, it also allows reader to learn about art and learn how to draw one f the scenes in a comic book. Besides, illustrators of the comic book uses more time and has to very concentrated to draw the tiny details, they put in a lot of work in it so they deserve to be recognises!
    These are my opinions!

• I think they are better because

People who have trouble imagining the scene and aren't very good readers would have an easier time reading a comic book than a regular novel. Pictures show what the characters look like and where they are at. So in my opinion comic books are a hundred times better than normal books.

• This is better because

I think that comic books are not better than regular books because they give your more descriptive information and your mind actually has to think instead of just letting the pictures lead you on and do nothing to imagine. But with regular books a character can look a way to you but different to someone else.Words can tell you where characters are at or what they are doing. Looking at pictures with few words doesn't improve your word vocabulary or your reading skills. If you have been looking at comic books your whole life, what level of reading do you think you are at now?

• Comic books are better because......

These are my opinions!

• Comic books are better because......

These are my opinions!