• Sieg Heil viktoria!

I sexually identify as a Tiger tank. Ever since I was a heap of metal I dreamt of roaming the battlefields of Kursk and shooting apart T-34's filled with animals with my superior 88 mm gun. Commies and Americans say to me that being the best tank of WW2 is impossible and that I had a ton of mechanical breakdowns, but I don't care, I'm the pride of my Panzer battalion. I'm having a tank engineer install a superior 88 mm gun, welded steel and 100 mm frontal armor which can be angled to deflect enemy anti-tank fire. From now I want you yankees to call me "Panzerkampfwagen Fünf" and respect my right to penetrate armor from afar and take down many a M4 Sherman. If you can't accept that I am the best tank produced in Nazi Germany you're a WW2 pleb and you need to read some more history books. Thank you for being so understanding.

• Sieg Heil viktoria!

• Sieg Heil viktoria!

• In Socialism, there is only room for one megalomaniac...

Both killed the Jews, Conservatives, controlled religion, controlled the press, censored the people, killed off political opponents, used propaganda, brainwashed the young etc etc etc etc. They both invaded Poland and both planned on destroying each other. The only difference is they fought each other in the Spanish Civil War and each wanted to rule Europe.

Nazis are just Nationalist Leftists and Communists are Leftists.

Same crap different name.....

• Basically the same

COMMUNISM
    Stalin killed everyone who disliked him.
    Mao killed everyone who disliked him.

FASCISM
    Hitler killed everyone who disliked him.
    Mussolini killed everyone who disliked him.

...Only Hitler and Benito did not call those they had executed "comrades."

I fail to see how each of these totalitarian regimes differ.

...

• The only difference is at least fascists are honest about being tyrants.

Fascism, communism, socialism, whatever. The fascist state might not proclaim to "wither away the state", but that just makes communists more dishonest. The reality of any totalitarian system is always the same. I used to buy the theory that they're different. They're not. They can't be, because the ultimate aim of any of them is power. And power will always look the same.

• Yes They are!

They have both destroyed countries and are resulting in totalitarian regimes!

Now I am just writing stuff because I need more words for this and I don't want to!!

• Sophistry doesn't alter reality.

Progressivism , in all it's forms is a stepping stone toward the unlitmate goal of communism.Saying ,( owned by the people but run by the state or public property administered by the state ) is sophistry. People must run the state and those people are and will be a priviledged class; a political class; just as in any form of totalitarian govt. There are are the rulers and the ruled.PERIOD.
    It's a simple case of understanding human nature , which the communist purist will not acknowledge, still slinging to the utopian theory without regard for human lust and greed. State control is state control regardless of the details. Communism doesn't believe in the individual .The individual is a threat to the collective and by extention the state.It requires people to out the state and the collective first in order to function, therefore competing ideas are a threat to that function. The same with any other form of totalitarianism. Free speech,free ideas, individualism, ALL that threatens state control and authority CANNOT be allowed. In short, the priviledged,political class has replaced the very types of (evil) leaderships that brought them to power by cloaking their intent with phrases like , (the workers united,public property for all,the peoples party) anything that diverts or alters the perception of the masses and gives them an enemy to feed the frustrations into. CONTROL OVER THE INDIVIDUAL, WILL ALWAYS CLASH WITH THE INDIVIDUAL WILL TO BE FREE. Me =we - I=us - mine = ours - etc.,etc. . Ithe systematic dissolution of private property and individual will and the implementation of public (STATE) propertty and free will to collective thought. SLAVERY OF THE MIND (education and propaganda) TO CONCEAL SLAVERY OF THE BODY -socialist democracies,communist theory,passive force (E.U. & U.N.).... OR.... SLAVERY OF MIND AND BODY THROUGH PROPAGANDA & OUTRIGHT FORCE AND INTIMIDATION -practical communism,nazism,fascism,theocratic (Islam) and secular ologarchies (E.U. & U.N)
    The only differences between ANY of these ,is the amount and type of propaganda,education and force used to preserve the authority of the politcal class..... You can see this very clearly in the rise of far left liberals in America and the slow,but inexorable crawl towards a progressive form of government and the abandoning of a government restricted constitution in favor of government regulation and control and the creation of a political class instead of citizen government.

THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION IS THE ONLY FORM OF GOVERNMENT THAT TAKES ( HUMAN NATURE ) INTO ACOUNT AND PLACES RESTRICTIONS ON WHAT A COLLECTIVE OF PEOPLE ENCOMPASSING THE GOVERNMENT CAN AND CANNOT DO IN ORDER TO PROTECT THE INDIVIDUALS FROM THE NATURE OF PEOPLE TO OBTAIN & HOLD POWER.

• The Differences are Technical and Trivial.

In both case, the majority of the people will suffer under the power of the (police) state; with only a handful of power living in comfort (they're mainly government officials, government supporters, and wealthy party members). The state can tell you what to do, what to think, what to feel, and what to say. The only real difference is that fascism is honest with it's power and oppression while communism lies to you and tells you how they are on your side.

• Two different stated purposes same effect.

The ideal of communism is that the means of production to belong to the people. This inevitably requires the investiture of a handful of human beings with the direct control of this capital and the force which protects it. Barring peculiar conditions and selflessness these individuals out of necessity fall to the same cronyism and elitism that define the corporate fascist state.

• They are not and cant be the same

The idea of communism is a more for the people everyone has the same and everyone owns the same item thing an much more fascism is a whole different side of a spectrum fascism is for the state government better this better that for the people and government while communist believe in everything is shared

• They are not and cant be the same

• They are not and cant be the same

• They are not and cant be the same

• They are not and cant be the same

• Communism is better

Communism is great because it is communism. We all should know this. So you should not be for fascism. Get your facts right because if you don't I will eat your babies. So Barry Allen, BARRY ALLEN, BARRY ALLEN, BARRY ALLEN, BARRY ALLEN, BARRY ALLEN, BARRY ALLEN, SUCC SUCC SUCC

• Communism is better

• Communism is better

• Communism is better

• Communism is better