• Computer, everything for me

Computer for me is like god, it is my bestest friend. I can contact to my relatives and my friends whenever I want. When I don't get the solution for a question, I just search it on google. It tales less than a minute to get a information. We should use it wisely. Then it is truly a god what others say......

• I ii iii

Keep smiling ................................................. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• It is god

In an useful way computer is god in an unwanted useful way computer is bad it has bright future to the children through the internet kjjkj yugyg a bhbbj h hn u d j f j jjj fj f g h h hj hf hh gg h bg nb is godof cicket

• Computers are blessing

Computers are a big boon to children as they not only help them with their education but also help them enhance their knowledge in many ways.But using computer for so many time can make eye problem for students.Computers are boon when we use it wisely. We should always use computer for good purpose

• Computers are very exciting and funny..

I support computer are boon
    They can understand and learn anything which was not taught in their school
    They can plan their own future by learning about many jobs and courses at present
    They can now what is right and what is wrong .... So it correct to give computers to children but under the guidance of their parents

• Yes computers are a boon

They reduce their time by helping them get the information they need. They gain knowledge by just one click. If they are using it for good reasons no one can stop them from using it and its not the computer which is bad, its we who are making it bad.

• Yes computers are a boon

• Yes computers are a boon

• Yes computers are a boon

• This helps children to gain knowledge in all the spheres apart from their regular studies

The children in India and around the world get a good chance to explore the new things that the nature has to offer or perhaps which the great world itself has to offer. It teaches the children how to live in the world in today's time or probably how to overcome the challenges that the life has to offer. It also teaches the children the basic values that are taught by a very few books that are not even contained in a huge library.

• I ii iii

• I am not saying that computers r completely bad .

U know that every thing has a negative side . So i think , i don't know whether it u feel the same, computers don't let the kids/childern have a good physical exercise and they r always into it . Computers can damage the imagination of childern . I think computer is a bane

• It reduces the children's reading capacity

Children won't read to find information instead they just browse Internet to find it. They won't try to do anything on their own. They play games in laptops and never tend to move their muscle in playing outdoor games breathing good air. This causes harmful diseases which might affect their later in their life.
    Report Post

Report Post

• Computer is harmful

Computer is harmful to children because it is very harmful to children health . I t reduces the children's reading capacity Children won't read to find information instead they just browse Internet to find it. They won't try to do anything on their own. They play games in laptops and never tend to move their muscle in playing outdoor games breathing good air. This causes harmful diseases which might affect their later in their life.

• Computers are a curse to children!!!

Computers are reshaping children’s lives at home and at school, in profound and unexpected ways. Computers pose serious health hazards to children. The risks include repetitive stress injuries, eyestrain, obesity, social isolation, and, for some, long-term damage to physical, emotional, or intellectual development.
    Children need stronger personal bonds with caring adults. Yet powerful technologies are distracting children and adults from each other.
    Children need time for active, physical play; hands-on lessons of all kinds, especially in the arts; and direct experience of the natural world. Research shows these are not frills but are essential for healthy child development.
    Electronic communication, particularly social media -- which has reached nearly 100% penetrations among children - has a strong attraction and draw and it appears that young students can't help themselves from checking it frequently. Research shows that the vast majority of teenagers check their e-communication tools every 15 minutes or less and if they can't check in that often, they get highly anxious.
    The solution is a bit counterintuitive, but it works. It is called a "Technology Break," or a "Tech Break" for short. Here is how it works. As soon as your son or daughter is ready to do their homework, they get a 1-2 minute tech break during which they can use their phone, computer or whatever technology they desire. At this point, all technology is turned off including the TV, music, Smartphone and computer. If the computer is needed for homework, make sure that only the necessary applications or websites are open and nothing else. Kids appreciate knowing exactly when they will get to check in with their virtual worlds and that it will not be an undefined long time such as "when your homework is done, you can use your phone."

• It is bane

Computer distracts children and also it affects the eyesight and health of children .

The computers are essential in all fields and are also used for the sake of entertainment. We are using computers in our home, in our daily life to get facilities. But the computers have more negative than positive effects when using a computer everyday. 1. Actually in other words we can say that Computer is a machine that makes everything on the Internet so easily accessible that it is difficult to keep children away from things they are not supposed to know at a certain age. Children especially who are not using the computers in the right manner are at the most risk. There are several negative effect on children . 2. Children spend much time in playing games or social networking rather than their education and learning. This may affect the child like There are four areas of development that are affected by children’s home computer use: physical, academic, social and relationships, and personality development. Some studies have shown that children who spend more time on the computer are at greater risk of seizures, hand injuries, and obesity . 3. As everything is just one click away, children are becoming lazy and have lost the habit of manually referring to books or even dictionary. 4. They like to spend much time on the computer rather than playing outdoor games. They do social networking only on the Internet rather than going out and playing with friends. Instead of spending time with friends on some outside activities, or participating in cultural life, children tend to choose spending time on the Internet. This has also a high impact on other interests. It is very easy to observe that children dramatically have been loosing their creativity and imagination...

5. The new disease on the computer or to say Internet is the ‘virtual world’. It is a computer-based simulated environment. A user takes an avatar and lives it virtually on the computer. It has its own negative effects, the user starts losing grip on the real world.
    6 have you ever heard the word survival of fittest. Life is that .

• Computers are a distraction for children

They might help youngsters but they even distract them with advertisements for games and more . However it can even spread rumours and corruption so it should be used sensibly .
    It can even waste money as children will want expensive computers and make others jeoulise of it and want it .Sorry if my spellings were wrong .

• Yes, I strongly support the statement" Are computers a boon to children?"

Computer is only a invention which helps us the most. Now all works are being computerized is used in offices replacing paper files. It is also a great beneficial stuff to children , which helps them to improve their academics. Children's can improve their thinking skills by playing computer games . We buy things we need in a considerable rates through online shopping . It is only thing which reduces our stress and our work. I'm concluding my words by saying" computer is a boon " but this statement completely depends on user

• It saves at end moment many times in life............

I think it would be hard to seriously argue that computers have been, overall, a curse to mankind.

Computers have changed our lives and, I think, very much for the better. So many things are so much simpler now than they were in the days before computers and the internet.

To me, personally, the biggest thing about computers is how they allow me to keep in touch with family and friends. Here's an example:

When I was growing up, we lived very far from my maternal grandparents. Every now and then, my mom would try to tape record us (reel to reel!!) and send our voices to them. That was a difficult process and it was time consuming. It also cost a lot to have all the equipment and to send the tapes.

Right now, my 4 year-old has just learned to read. I recorded her reading on my mp3 player (no cost for tapes or anything, easy to do) and emailed it to my parents. They got it the same day and were able to email back telling my daughter how happy they were.

That seems like a boon to me...