• Yes. A complete waste.

Time is like a river flowing. You cant stop it, you cant reverse it, you cant speed it up. Its constant.

Let's say that i spend 50 bucks on someone and that person later dumps me. I lost the money but I can get it back it's possible.

But if instead I went to help that person and that person later dumps me, that person took something from me i can never take back. Time

Being on the computer i thus a waste of time. If you are 1 hour, one singe hour on it a day, you spent 3 total years worth of time doing something irrelevant.

I must agree, I am also wasting my time. The proof, I typed this. But I am trying to keep it limited to productive things. Like this website.

• Are you joking? Who made this poll?

This is like saying breathing is a waste of time in this day and age. You need a computer to be a living. If you're a CEO, programmer, architect, engineer, graphic designer, mathematician, scientist, astronaut, doctor, salesperson, business executive, entrepreneur, soldier, air force pilot, fisherman, analyst, accountant, or basically in any other type of worthwhile occupation, you need to use computers. So saying computers are a waste of time is like saying breathing is a waste of time.

• No, but kids should be limited.

As long as kids stick to the limits given by doctors, computers are fine. They can be extremely rewarding and the limits of the knowledge are endless. In fact, the Internet has so many possibilities that only God knows more than the Internet.
    Conclusion- As I said before, as long as kids stick to their limits, then computers are valuable sources of information.

• It depends on the user, not on the computer.

A computer is a necessity in today's lives. It's very useful and can be used to improve the the lifestyle of someone. But, of course, if a person using a computer is just procrastinating or doing something he's supposed to but he's not doing it, it should definitely be considered a 'waste of time'.