• Computers is good for society

If was no any computers in our society ?!! Imagine what it well happen !!The education it will be the same and the technologist I think :) it will be not understand so i think all the development in our country it mad in the first from the computers >.<

• This World Would be 50 years behind if it weren't for technology like computers

Scientifically proven that this would happen, so thank every single person that makes all different kinds of tech or computers because without them, we would be not as smart, active or have a source of good research and study... That Is all thank you

Sincerely someone who cares about the society.

• Computers are good

They are good because they help children do their homework also you don't have to go driving to send a letter or speak face to face with a company to buy something. Another reason for this is that we save lots of trees and don't get less oxygen. That is my idea for why computers are good.

• They help us learn

The Internet allows us to reasearch pretty much any topic, and you can do anything, with the help of sites such as Google, YouTube, and Microsoft Office. The Internet also lets us keep up on outside things, such as the weather or traffic conditions, or helps find routes to places with Google Maps

• Humans would not have advance so much in the past 50 years if it wasn't for computers

All the people that said no would not even be reading this if it wasn't for computers so I honestly don't know why they would vote know. *clicks no, goes straight to Facebook and then proceeds to check email, then looks at the apple store to buy an iPhone because they need it for their "business".*

• Computers have Benefits

Computers do benefit society. Like any other technology, however, computer usage can be taken to an extreme. When computer usage becomes extreme, it becomes addictive and supersedes other important activities like eating, drinking, and working. Limited use of computers is very beneficial, but overuse of computers can be very damaging.

• Computers are obviously good for society!!

Computers are very convenient and can be used to access any website or even books as an e-book instead of going to the book store to buy a book and then come back to read it. It also means you don't have to post a letter and wait for it to get to your friends letter box, you could simply send an email to your friend which is instant

• They have done lots of good for us

Computers. It's a topic, but is it good for us?

Yes. Why? Because of the unlimited resources. The Internet is a fuel for info, it gives us up to date info on the latest news, scandals, and lets us voice our opinions on sites like these. They are also powerful teaching tools, as many teachers are utilizing the Internet to make teaching easier and simpler.

The Internet also allows us to meet people who have interests just like us. Take deviantart for example. It's a community that provides valid feedback to its members and offers a lot of good to the world by helping artists improve and helping people meet others who dabble in what they do.

• I'm writing an essay on this topic and I used this essay for part of it

I like how you guys explained it so clearly so I would like to thank this website for putting a thumbs up. I would like more topics about computers and voting for further information. My thanks to the creators of this website and I look forward to what your going to make next.

• In a world of technology, of course we need them!

In a world where technology is the key to everything, where we can go to outer space and see atoms with our very eyes, computers are going to be the next best thing. The economy may change completely, and everyone is going to have to be the best at understanding technology to be the best in this new age. Not only that, but they need to experience it firsthand in classrooms as well. Yes, they may distract some students, but that is a simple price to pay for the overwhelming benefits technology has on the world!

• It's not good

Granted everything has a computer in. From our watches and cell phones to our cars and kitchen appliances. But that doesn't make them good. Kids give up effort in school due to the fact that they don't need to remember anything. With a few taps on our phone screen, we have all the worlds information at our fingertips. They take jobs away from many citizens and make it harder to get one. Kids that don't have access to a computer at home or the internet, fail school because the can't do all of the online assignments needed to be done. I once had a teacher my sophomore year who did assignments in class on cell phones. Unlike everyone else, I didn't have a fancy smartphone. I had a keyboard phone, so while everyone excelled in class due to the face that they had been able to access whatever the teacher had them doing and I fell behind because I was writing out vocabs words five times over. The computer is not good.

• Doesn't help you communicate

The computer is bad for your eyes, the young people are slowly dragged into the computer world and stop communicating socially. They have stopped communicating to the real world and have spent more time on technology. People are also starting to get addicted to computers and they didn't communicate as much on school time.

• This need to stop

Why cant the people just create a computer with no bad stuff alowed like people its horrible what computers are doin to us kids. Computers are not helping us learn alot because in school we dont check the spelling ourselves we just use auto correct an that wont teach us how to spell them

• They Are Taking Away Our Actuall Sleves

Studies show that when we learn something in school we don't bother to remember since we think we can easily access it later on the computer! This is taking away our minds. Computers can only gives us SOME benefits. And I'm not just and adult saying this, cause I'm not a adult.

• Gt g g

Tthythr grgibhgbebgo fbh fh ffhf ghfgfhffebgfghbrherfb h h b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• No Human Interaction

The days where you talk to someone face to face are rapidly disappearing. You are no longer a person but a number that can be discarded with the click of a button. Automated systems replace humans everyday. People rely on spell check and are now reduced to abbreviations. You say it helps you learn, I say the opposite.

• Poen is bad

Porn goes ageist the teachings of Jesus Christ our Lord and is bad and porn corrupted my children and they all now worship the devil and listen to frank zappa music and Jesus Christ hates satan and frank zappa music contains no redeeming social values hes only in it for the money

• Porn is what the internet is for

• Computers are like chains holding you back from the real possibilities you might have

Computers. Good to have or not? Either way humans will continue to use them. You plug them in one hour later ,unplug them use them plug them back in it's just a cycle people have. They limit you to a couple feet from an outlet. Are they good to have or are they just limiting the possibilities and opportunities you might have.

• Because we are getting distracted by games and other things

No its not good for you because now a days people are using computers for the wrong purposes. Yes it may be good for homework but we are getting distracted by games and other things and I have personal experience of that. Computers may make homework easier but sometimes we just can't focus on our homework and sometimes I don't like getting distracted and other times I do like to get distracted and getting distracted isn't fun because when our parents find out that we're doing something other than homework then we will get in trouble.