• Computers is good for society

If was no any computers in our society ?!! Imagine what it well happen !!The education it will be the same and the technologist I think :) it will be not understand so i think all the development in our country it mad in the first from the computers >.<

• This World Would be 50 years behind if it weren't for technology like computers

Scientifically proven that this would happen, so thank every single person that makes all different kinds of tech or computers because without them, we would be not as smart, active or have a source of good research and study... That Is all thank you

Sincerely someone who cares about the society.

• Computers are good

They are good because they help children do their homework also you don't have to go driving to send a letter or speak face to face with a company to buy something. Another reason for this is that we save lots of trees and don't get less oxygen. That is my idea for why computers are good.

• They help us learn

The Internet allows us to reasearch pretty much any topic, and you can do anything, with the help of sites such as Google, YouTube, and Microsoft Office. The Internet also lets us keep up on outside things, such as the weather or traffic conditions, or helps find routes to places with Google Maps

• Humans would not have advance so much in the past 50 years if it wasn't for computers

All the people that said no would not even be reading this if it wasn't for computers so I honestly don't know why they would vote know. *clicks no, goes straight to Facebook and then proceeds to check email, then looks at the apple store to buy an iPhone because they need it for their "business".*

• Computers have Benefits

Computers do benefit society. Like any other technology, however, computer usage can be taken to an extreme. When computer usage becomes extreme, it becomes addictive and supersedes other important activities like eating, drinking, and working. Limited use of computers is very beneficial, but overuse of computers can be very damaging.

• Computers are obviously good for society!!

Computers are very convenient and can be used to access any website or even books as an e-book instead of going to the book store to buy a book and then come back to read it. It also means you don't have to post a letter and wait for it to get to your friends letter box, you could simply send an email to your friend which is instant

• They have done lots of good for us

Computers. It's a topic, but is it good for us?

Yes. Why? Because of the unlimited resources. The Internet is a fuel for info, it gives us up to date info on the latest news, scandals, and lets us voice our opinions on sites like these. They are also powerful teaching tools, as many teachers are utilizing the Internet to make teaching easier and simpler.

The Internet also allows us to meet people who have interests just like us. Take deviantart for example. It's a community that provides valid feedback to its members and offers a lot of good to the world by helping artists improve and helping people meet others who dabble in what they do.

• Computers are good

Computers are usually good because kids-teens play online and make friends, and parents usually use it for meetings or when they are helping a child out with their work. They sometimes use it for something important or when they need a break for a few minutes or make some money

• Computers Great for Society

Computers are good for society because they help school with education. They can entertain people. How schools use computers? Teachers use them to find educational games and have students take tests on computers. Students use them for projects, research, tests and educational activities. I'm sure there are plenty more things they use them for but I'm only naming off a few of them. How computers entertain people? Computers can entertain people for games, reading, videos, ect. Now that there is why computers are good for society. People can learn all kinds of things from computers.

• Gt g g

Tthythr grgibhgbebgo fbh fh ffhf ghfgfhffebgfghbrherfb h h b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• No Human Interaction

The days where you talk to someone face to face are rapidly disappearing. You are no longer a person but a number that can be discarded with the click of a button. Automated systems replace humans everyday. People rely on spell check and are now reduced to abbreviations. You say it helps you learn, I say the opposite.

• Poen is bad

Porn goes ageist the teachings of Jesus Christ our Lord and is bad and porn corrupted my children and they all now worship the devil and listen to frank zappa music and Jesus Christ hates satan and frank zappa music contains no redeeming social values hes only in it for the money

• Porn is what the internet is for

• Computers are like chains holding you back from the real possibilities you might have

Computers. Good to have or not? Either way humans will continue to use them. You plug them in one hour later ,unplug them use them plug them back in it's just a cycle people have. They limit you to a couple feet from an outlet. Are they good to have or are they just limiting the possibilities and opportunities you might have.

• Because we are getting distracted by games and other things

No its not good for you because now a days people are using computers for the wrong purposes. Yes it may be good for homework but we are getting distracted by games and other things and I have personal experience of that. Computers may make homework easier but sometimes we just can't focus on our homework and sometimes I don't like getting distracted and other times I do like to get distracted and getting distracted isn't fun because when our parents find out that we're doing something other than homework then we will get in trouble.

• Society is becoming ingnorant

Computers allow media to get into our heads. Media (the internet headlines) only shows what they think society wants to see. They want to shock us, so they say bad things about others or put something in a bad light, even though that's not what actually happened. Many people think that whatever happened in the headlines is true and so they believe it. Also, the media shows a disaster for relief funds or whatever for a week. Then the next week, they don't talk about it. We don't care anymore because it's not our problem, and it must be over. But it's not and the internet via computers are making us ignorant. We don't even value face time as much. Oh, I'll just call or , I'll email you. We like to spend more time chatting than face time.

• It fails to fill the need of human community

It is unsatisfying it it's attempt to gratify the need for community. I spent years fully involved in online communities, however I never felt satisfied in my relationships with others. Computers can help link me to other people, but online relationships cannot satisfy the human need for community. My argument is complete

• It's been harmful in alot of places

Particularly with an internet connection, because the u.S regime has been using it to spread its imperialist propaganda and brain wash people. If you look at the morals of people who are on the internet alot, then they are at an all time low. Just think about gangnam style. How stupid is that. And how stupid is it that people are gravitating towards it