• I used to make fun of the, but people take this very seriously.

When I was growing up, I used to think conspiracy theories were known to be ridiculous and outrageous. However, it really hit me after the Newtown shootings how seriously people took these. A big thing circulating around that time was people pointing out Facebook pages that were dedicated to the shooting victims days before the actual shooting took place. People didn't know you could change the name of a page, without changing the creation date. Thousands of people were sharing this all over social media, claiming it as proof. So many people wanted to believe this clearly false creation. Conspiracy theories can cause people to think crazy things, and that is why they are dangerous.

• I don't think so

I do not think that conspiracy theories are dangerous. There always has, and always will be some sort of conspiracy theories thrown around. The only time the theories could become dangerous is because of a dangerous person. The conspiracy theories are just that, theories.Some may be true, some aren't. A lot of times they are not the majority thought.