• Yo peeps yo

I'm just a kid who's four, each day I grow some more!
    I like exploring, I'm Caillou.

So many things to do, each day is something new.
    I'll share them with you. I'm Caillou.

My world is turning, changing each day!
    With Mommy and daddy and finding my way!

Growing up is not so tough. Except when I've have had enough
    But there's lots of fun stuff.

I'm Caillou
    Caillou
    Caillou
    I'm Caillou

That's me!
    (and me!)
    (and me!)
    (and me!)

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/cailloulyrics.html

• Definitely Yes !

Craisins are obviously sentient because craisins are a hybrid of raisins and cranberries and raisins are sentient because everybody knows that. And once you eat cranberries you really eating red crayons so and you are eating sentients crayons (m i c d r o p ) never eat craisin s

• Well, of course!

Craisins are sentient! How could anyone think that they aren't?!?!? I can prove it: Craisin has 7 letters. What's the 7th letter of the alphebet? G. Grape starts with G. What do you get if you make craisins, but with grapes? That's right. Raisins. Raisin has 6 letters. 6 is less than 7. What's the most common letter in the word "less"? That's right. The letter S. What word starts with "S"? That's right. Sentient. BOOM.

• Throw out your craisins before its to late

They watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch they watch

• Humans are not sentient. Craisins are. QED.

Us mere mortal humans are nothing but robots living in a somewhat-nicely rendered simulation. Our sentience is debatable at best. Craisins think therefore they are. I just asked my friend Joe at work yesterday, "what is the best thing about being a craisin?" He replied, with his patented Joe-The-Craisin style sarcasm, "[inaudible]"

• Alyan is gay

"Cell phone" redirects here. For the film, see Cell Phone (film).
    "Handphone" redirects here. For the film, see Handphone (film).
    For the mobile personal computer, see Smartphone.

Evolution of mobile phones, to an early smartphone
    A mobile phone, known as a cell phone in North America, is a portable telephone that can make and receive calls over a radio frequency link while the user is moving within a telephone service area. The radio frequency link establishes a connection to the switching systems of a mobile phone operator, which provides access to the public switched telephone network (PSTN). Modern mobile telephone services use a cellular network architecture, and, therefore, mobile telephones are called cellular telephones or cell phones, in North America. In addition to telephony, 2000s-era mobile phones support a variety of other services, such as text messaging, MMS, email, Internet access, short-range wireless communications (infrared, Bluetooth), business applications, video games, and digital photography. Mobile phones offering only those capabilities are known as feature phones; mobile phones which offer greatly advanced computing capabilities are referred to as smartphones.

The first handheld mobile phone was demonstrated by John F. Mitchell[1][2] and Martin Cooper of Motorola in 1973, using a handset weighing c. 2 kilograms (4.4 lbs).[3] In 1979, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) launched the world's first cellular network in Japan.[4] In 1983, the DynaTAC 8000x was the first commercially available handheld mobile phone. From 1983 to 2014, worldwide mobile phone subscriptions grew to over seven billion, penetrating virtually 100% of the global population and reaching even the bottom of the economic pyramid.[5] In first quarter of 2016, the top smartphone developers worldwide were Samsung, Apple, and Huawei (and "[s]martphone sales represented 78 percent of total mobile phone sales").[6] For feature phones (or "dumbphones") as of 2016, the largest were Samsung, Nokia, and Alcatel.[7]

Contents [hide]
    1 History
    2 Types
    2.1 Smartphone
    2.2 Feature phone
    3 Hardware
    3.1 Sound
    3.2 SIM card
    4 Infrastructure
    5 Software
    5.1 Text messaging
    6 Sales
    6.1 By manufacturer
    6.2 By mobile phone operator
    7 Use
    7.1 General
    7.2 Content distribution
    7.3 Mobile banking and payment
    7.4 Mobile tracking
    7.5 While driving
    7.6 Health effects
    7.7 Educational impact
    7.8 Electronic waste regulation
    7.9 Theft
    8 Future
    9 Conflict minerals
    10 See also
    11 References
    12 Further reading
    13 External links

• Definitely they are

Of course they're sentient - what kind of stupid moron would think they aren't? It's kind of obvious... I'm not even sure why this question is on here. Isn't this website about debatable questions rather than obvious facts of life? I'll just repeat it one more time for the idiots who aren't convinced: CRAISINS ARE SENTIENT! Duh.

• Crazins are sentient because I Gay

Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay GayGay Gay Gay Gay

• Aalfight im in danger here

Help me a crasin lef tthe bag and now hes trying to hurt me help pls i can here him coming. Im scawed pls he ids definitely freaking sentient oh my fod he has another crasin hgelping him> and now he shot it helpp pls> if you reded this the crasin did a kill an i am deded

• A gang of craisins killed my family

One day, I returned home from my job at the pickle plant to find my wife and kids, lying in a pool of barbecue sauce. As I was screaming "Why god" at the ceiling, I saw those little bastards skitter away. One of them held in his hand an infinity gauntlet. I threatened to call the police, but the craisin leader just smirked and said "Who will believe you?" He sneered, and then floated away. From that point on, I have dedicated my life to hunting down and destroying this craisin gang.

• Don't do drugs.

First off, I would like to thank those who answered this on both side as they showed just how much brain damage drugs can cause. So many believe that doing drugs makes you more cleaver, smart, or funny but the reality is that they just dull you perception to the point where you just believe that. It's much like how people think they can sing really well when their drunk but in reality, they are just making idiots out of themselves. Thanks again for demonstrating my point.

• Is this some kindof joke

Craisins are not sentient because of the following:

1: They are dead organisms, they aren't even alive like a grape or apple is. They are dead.
    2: They come from grapes which are also not sentient. Grapes are plants. Plants do not have a nervous system so they can't feel pain.

Posted by: asta
  • I can attest this is word of GOD

One day i ate some and after that EVERYTIME I think about them...I feel a strong urge to put more in my mouth and smash them with my teeth and store them in my stomach. Now i consume large tubs of them frequently. That can only mean they force my brain to crave them so i'll buy more, so more will be made to meet the demand...

• I am craisin

I am craisin. I feel no emotion. I hate everything. I wear eyeliner and chains, not to mention my killer mow-hawk. You don't know what I'm capable of. I'm sick and I hate life for I.... Am an emo!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• No, Craisons aren't sentient.

Craisons are a plant or plant drink. They can't be sentient. Why are we wasting our time on this stupid joke when we could use it to talk about Politics and religion and philosophy. Hell, in America there is a rise in White Nationalism and we can have a poll or debate about whether it's good or bad. You know what I will do it. See you jackasses when you stop your fondness of the sentence of a goddamn fruit drink.

• Craisins are not Sentient.

Seriously, Craisins are just some sort of fruit snack. They have already been processed, too, so even though the plants they were made from were alive, they are not. And let's just say that they ARE still alive. Well, the plants they were made from were also alive, but the Craisins are technically NOT SENTIENT. Craisins cannot take obsereve their environment or take in information, and if they could, they wouldn't be able to react. Therefore, Craisins are NOT sentient.