Are crop circles real (yes) or a hoax (no)?

Asked by: Adam2
  • YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cows, Corn.

Because aliens like corn and cows and stars and moons, and people that talk, but they hate predator thats the only thing they hate because he is there worst nightmare. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Supernatural Crop Circles Are Not Real

Crop circles do exist, but they are not supernatural. Some of them are hoaxes and there are other explanations for their formation. Scientists agree that almost all crop circles have been man made. Many people making them have been caught doing so or left evidence behind. In 2009, there was a case of animals making crop circles due to their eating patterns. There is not enough evidence to suggest that extraterrestrial beings create crop circles. Experts report that almost all crop circles are hoaxes and I agree with them.

• No they are not a hoax

The crop circles are messages from the annunaki. They have been watching over the Earth and have been guiding the developement of humans. Some are no doubt a hoax but many are not. I have read of many alien encounters and I believe that they are true. There are many government coverups in play.