• Most of them are.

Cultural understandings usually are funny, because it just shows how people can be, which is incredibly funny, if you put it in this case. However, cultural misunderstandings can become problems, as the victims of these claims may become annoyed or just plain pissed off and problems may arise between the two parties. Me, I just point them out to get a good laugh every now and then.

• It would depend on the cultural misunderstanding.

I would say that cultural misunderstandings CAN be funny. For example, if someone in Japan bowed at the someone from America at a time when we wouldn't find it appropriate, it may be pretty funny. If instead a cultural misunderstanding led to violence, it would not be nearly as funny. This question is far too broad to be answered in a yes or no format.

• When black people make movies about white people I laugh, likewise the same goes the other way

Whenever I see black movies (and I mean serious ones) I can't help but laugh. I went to a black high school. All the kids love McDonald's and taking the city bus. They never could understand white people at all, nor other races. I find cultural misunderstandings funny as hell.