Are democracies (yes) or non-democracies (no) the best option?

• Democracies Or Non Demogracies

I personally think that I think that a democracy is the best option to run a country, since it is so fair to the people of a country, since they can vote the people that make the programs and decide what to do with their country and so they treat the people with rights.

• Yes: Democracies are the Best Option

What complicates this matter is that democracies in today's world can't truly exist, at least not on a large scale. The democracies, as all forms of government, of today are plagued by corruption and the influence of disruptive technologies, and it is unlikely that they will be able to reflect the will of the people. Democracies are probably best when incorporated in small, participatory societies, which is to say such small, democratic societies, although rare in today's world, are the best manifestation of human organization.

• democracies (yes) or non-democracies (no)

Go with democracy I think that a democracy is the best option to run a country, since it is so fair to the people of a country, since they can vote the people that make the programs and decide what to do with their country and so they treat the people with rights.

• Go with democracy

I think that a democracy is the best option to run a country, since it is so fair to the people of a country, since they can vote the people that make the programs and decide what to do with their country and so they treat the people with rights.

• Non democracy over democracy

I believe that Non- Democracy would be the best option for us because I think the people of our country are feeling as though we have no say, if we were included in making decisions for our country I believe things would flow a lot better and alot less issues would surface later.