• Republicans should be supported.

It seems they support a lot more things and improve the community. I support Abraham Lincoln and the idea of no slavery. It is a cruel thing and even if Trump is not supported very much, I still believe in the idea of being a Republican. This is only my opinion, do not hate me.

• Yes, at least in theory.

In theory I think Democrats are better than Republicans because they tend to embrace liberal values that include rather than exclude others. However, in practice they are both political parties and politicians tend to do things for reasons that those of us who are not do not understand and would never want to be part of.

• Democrats are better than Republicans.

The Republican party is dominated by plutocrats. They are just interested in keeping their money in the hands of the few. Democrats generally try to help the people. The Democratic party is more populist. The GOP is the party of fat cat businessmen and conservative Christians, who often promote ignorance and racism.

• Republicans are better than Democrats

Did you know that the Military Arm of the Democratic Party started the KKK? Only Trump is a bit racist but if you take the time to go back into history, you'll find that the Republicans don't support slavery, and who supported slavery? Democrats. The GOP is a good place for business. And of course, there are more jobs introduced to this country with the Republicans. And also who wants taxes? If you were rich, and Democrats ran this country, well..... You would be taxed like 75% of the amount of money you have... And of course you guys probably don't now but Hillary Clinton got 7 navy seals killed, just because she didn't want to do what had to be done. So yeah if you don't like the Republicans, you are probably messed up.

• Republicans should be supported.