Are Democrats responsible for America's problems?

• No policial party is to blame.

American's problems are not the fault of one political party or another; the issues run much deeper. American is facing problems today due to basic societal flaws. We are a nation of individualists that do not know how to control ourselves, which leads to greed and overspending. We have not learned how to help each other and improve the greater good for minor personal sacrifice.

• No, I do not believe that democrats are the problem!

The problem started when George Bush Jr. was in office. With some of his decisions, it started this depression and record deficit. I believe that democrats and republicans are equally to blame concerning our economy. When there are lobbyist who buy off our Congress and House, it represents what is in the best interest of big business instead of the American people!

• No

No I do not think Democrats are the reason for America's problems. I think that Congress in general is to blame. Both Democrats and Republicans are equally to blame because they cannot get along and get bills passed in legislature. Our government should be able to work together for the good of the people.

• No.

Democrats are not the cause of America's problems. If any particular group was focused in on, it'd be the republicans and their ignorance of commonly accepted economical principles. However, the true problem is both sides are completely unwilling to work in a true bipartisan form of government, and unwilling to compromise.