• IS funny _because_ is offensive

Very funny, so funny, you have no idea how funny. Like so funny. Funnier than other offensive things, like Jews and Nazis, or gays and the gay agenda, or tumblr people and being triggered, or poop and cyanide and happiness, or the holocaust and pewdiepie, I've ran out of words to use

• It's a joke get over it

I've got autism and I'm gay, I don't care if people make jokes about either.

My aunt died from cancer, I watched as over the years she was slowly rotting away and suffering from it yet I still don't care if people joke about cancer either because jokes are just that, jokes, so if you are offended by diabetic jokes you simply choose to be offended by them as they shouldn't be taken serious considering that you know, they're jokes.

• They are both funny and offensive.

Some people may be more sensitive, and some jokes may seem to be made to offend, but the reality of humor is that we laugh when we are surprised at how offensive someone is being; we are blindsided by an unexpected comment that was produced in an attempt to make us laugh, and it works. I could go and research why we might be that way, but I'll just say that people often make and laugh at morbid jokes that we know are offensive, because they are offensive.

• ‘Just get over it’

I saw a comment on here saying that they are just jokes and we should ‘just get over it.’ Diabetic jokes are extremely offensive and rude. The lifestyle of a diabetic ( type 1 or type 2) is extremely hard to deal with and is a much more serious disease that people give it credit for. Diabetics work so hard to keep themselves healthy and life is very difficult, so to hear jokes about how we ‘ate too much sugar’ and that ‘it’s our own fault,’ are annoying and make us feel horrible.

• ‘Just get over it’

• No rude very

You would be the worst person saying jokes like that its really rude if you try and use ur brains then you would see that. So please please please think first before using them. Just at lest think and then we would help you over come saying yes to this joke.

• No I am a diabetic, these jokes are very rude.

I have type 1 and have had it since I was 5. This matter is not a simple joke to me, it is my life and the jokes offensive, not funny. If you truly want to make these jokes tell me what is on the person in the picture wearing on their stomach.

• I'm a bloody diabetic

If you make diabetes jokes you make my life a living hell the jokes are about type 2 and i have type 1 these jokes are extremely offensive to me and my friends so if you make jokes about diabetes stop we need to bring an end to these jokes

• Very very rud

Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very rud

• Very very rud