• It's a joke get over it

I've got autism and I'm gay, I don't care if people make jokes about either.

My aunt died from cancer, I watched as over the years she was slowly rotting away and suffering from it yet I still don't care if people joke about cancer either because jokes are just that, jokes, so if you are offended by diabetic jokes you simply choose to be offended by them as they shouldn't be taken serious considering that you know, they're jokes.

• They are both funny and offensive.

Some people may be more sensitive, and some jokes may seem to be made to offend, but the reality of humor is that we laugh when we are surprised at how offensive someone is being; we are blindsided by an unexpected comment that was produced in an attempt to make us laugh, and it works. I could go and research why we might be that way, but I'll just say that people often make and laugh at morbid jokes that we know are offensive, because they are offensive.

• I'm a bloody diabetic

If you make diabetes jokes you make my life a living hell the jokes are about type 2 and i have type 1 these jokes are extremely offensive to me and my friends so if you make jokes about diabetes stop we need to bring an end to these jokes

• Very very rud

Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very rud

• Very very rud