• Dogs are way better than cats

First of smoking is good for you because it helps people die and gives more money to shop owners. Smoking also help reduce population that is why it is popular in China.
    "smoke smoke smoke until you die, smoke smoke smoke until you cry"
    Thank you for reading my reason why bugs should not be allowed in Australia

• Dogs Rule, Now stop this stupid argument!!!

Well where should I start, dogs make life worth living!!!!!!!, they are adorable and so funny!! I am not saying kittens aren't cute but ya know, cats just sit there and act like " uh. Ur back from school. Screw u" they just sit and stare and never welcome home!!! Cats are ok but dogs ARE BAE!!!

• Dogs are better

Dogs are better. One reason is they can be helpful in many ways; you can train them, you can groom them, you can even show them off in dog shows. If I had to chose I would pick dogs because my dad has a dog that does not want or need attention. SO THERE DOGS ARE BETTER! :) XD

• DOGS are way better than cats

Cats are very lazy. They also can scratch the curtains or ruin the furniture by ''clawing'' it. Cats can cough up hairballs and many more people in the world are allergic to cats then dogs. Dogs are better because they can help save your life. Many dogs are trained to rescue people from drowning or avalanches, or burning buildings. Dogs also help many people with their job. They can help detectives, police officers, or fire fighters. They can also be seeing eye digs. They can help many blind people move around in ways that they would not be able to without seeing eye dogs. Can cats do that? You have to agree, DOGS are better then cats.

• DOGS are way better than cats

• Dogs are better

Dogs can be very loyal, playful, energetic, fun, smart, and cooler than cats. Cats can be really mean sometimes. Cats are lazy. My dog is really kind. He will always give you a kiss. Cats bring in dead animals. Cats are really annoying sometimes. They scratch toilet paper all the time. And that is why dogs are better.

• Dogs are better

Dogs are loyal and good company. They can tell if their owner is sad and they will comfort them, and how can cats comfort you? Never heard of a cat comforting anyone. Dogs can also save someone's life like from a fire or something, can cats wake you up in the middle of the night? Don't think so. Sure cats are dependant, but dogs are better and always will be.

• Yes, they are.

Dogs are better than cats barbecue they are more loyal and they can warn of a fire or an intruder. Cats would just leave you for dead and save themselves. They can also be trained more easily and are more playful. It is scientifically proven that dog-owners laugh more than cat-owners as well as live longer! Don't believe me? Look it up!

• Yes, they are.

• Dogs are superior to cats

1. Dogs help disabled people ...Never heard of a service cat
    2. Dogs help with security by guarding our houses
    3. Dogs are much Smarter
    4 Dogs keep you active
    5. Dogs come when you call them unlike cats who only want their food
    6. Dogs are loyal like Hachiko or Marley never heard of a loyal cat before
    7. Owning a cat is like having a fish you can ONLY feed it
    8. Dogs are men's best friend

• Cats are better

Cats are pretty self dependent. They only ask you for food and water. After that, they are fine until the rest of the day. Dogs on the other hand bark and beg for food all the time. You also have to take dogs on walks. With cats, you only have to give them a toy mouse stuffed with catnip. And if you want a playful cat, just get that breed of cat. Cats can also be loving. And if you say "Cats bite and scratch." Then you are TOTALLY wrong!! Cats reflect how you feel about them. If you are scared of them, they get scared of you and defend themselves. You actually bring that negative energy to them. So, in conclusion, cats are better than dogs.

• No, I think that cats are better than digs, not the other way around.

Cats are just so much better. They are pretty much self-dependent and don't need you to be freaking hovering over them all the time. Their ecological footprints is about 50% less than dogs, they are cute, fuzzy, don't smell bad and yeah. Do you really need more proof? Well whatever, but cats are still better!!!!

• Cats will always be better

Cats are just better than dogs. That's it. Dogs are absolutely dependent on humans while cats aren't. A dog will practically slip into a depression if its owner doesn't give it enough attention. A cat, however, doesn't need the attention of its owner. Many cats appreciate the attention but a cat will not suffer if it does not receive constant attention. Also cats are smart enough not to take orders from a human. Dogs blindly trust humans and if you ask anyone they'll tell you that humans are indeed awful beings and anything that trusts a human right away isn't sane. Plus kittens are just more adorable than puppies are.

• 10 reasons why dogs are better than cats

1. Dogs don't need a litter box! THE WORLD IS THEIR LITTER BOX! And your neighbors yard

2. They just want to have fun! Even when your family died.

3. Dogs accept change better than cats. Thats actually true. Exept when you leave on a vacation!

4. Dogs are less destrucive! My cat never had a hair ball or scratch things! She dosn't have long hair. Of course dogs don't either. They only eat your homework and tear up the garbage for the 100th time!

5. Its harder to train a cat to sit or roll over, but cats can do "food!". Thats the only trick my cats care about and its the only trick that you need to teach you cat to do.

6. Dogs help needy people. Yeah but im not sick, blind, weak or have a farm.

7. Dogs can protect you. Thats the only reason almost everybody in this city ownes a dog and thats why dogs here usually only have 1 eye or 3 legs

8. Dogs have more variation in sizes and personality. Is there one thats not obnoxuious and can be left alone?

9. Dogs keep you active. You're definitly active. When your dog wants to go for a midnight stroll. Its more of a punishment to walk a dog when he wants to go.

10. Dogs are mans best friend! Its mans best friend because they will always have less dignity than you!

• Why does it matter

Honestly, I think that it is crazy that people get so upset over this... Why does it matter? For certain people cats are better (older people, people living in apartments, ect...) and for others, dogs are better (families with kids, active people, ect...) Does it really matter, guys? I don't think so.

• Dogs are the best pets in the world

Dogs can actually make you feel comfit- able. When you are bored you don't always have to look for someone that is a human. Even an animal can have good social time. Dogs are very sensitive on how they live. So basically they understand that some times they do need to play.

• Cats rule,dogs drool!

Cats are more independent than dogs and they are not smelly unlike dogs who have an odor and a neighbor is not going to complain that your cat keeps him awake .They are cuter and have nice fur. Plus our country (United States have MORE dogs than cats.Cats are better!

• Cat rule, ok!

Cats are cuddly and independent and don't smell funny all the time. They are easy going and don't ask for much apart from yo love and affection. They are also good at killing rodents and when you have just come home from being out and you've had a long day the last thing you wanna do is play tug-of-war with your dog!

• No no no

Cats are waaaaay better than dogs, they are more agile, they are smarter, and they are wwwwaaaayyyyy more cute and I personally think they are better. There is about 70 percentage of possibility that dogs get run over and 30 percentage that a cat gets run over. Cats are better.

• Cats all the way

Cats are independent creatures I'm not just talking about domestic cats either. Cats are funnier than dogs if you got to youtube google etc you will find more funny cat videos than dog videos . Also cats treat you with respect if you treat them with respect ( example: yelling at them ,kicking them,hitting them etc) . If you don't do these things they hiss and claw you . And cats don't go in front of cars like idiots . I have only seen one cat my entire life go in front of a car but with dogs it's like 500 + . By the way cats are not lazy my past cats were active so yeah . I respect your opinion but I personally think it sucks.

Anonymous says2013-08-27T04:19:15.150
Dogs are better