• DDDDDOOOOOGGGGGSSSSSS!!!!!!! Doge dogs

Dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs

• Dogs are better than cats

Dog help people walk when the people are blind.Dog can scare cats away and they are always helpful to their owner.Dog do when you say something.Dog find people when the people are lost.They have a strong nose to smell. . . . Dog can protect you from enemy. Their good

• A man's best friend

Dogs are playful,cuddly,cute friends. Think about it, there are almost no movies that show a cat as a character's best friend. Lots of movies show a dog and a human being the best of friends. The dog usually saves the owner's life. Do you ever think about where the term 'scaredy cat'? Cats are to scared and lazy to ever be called 'man's best friend'.

• Yes they are!

Trust me, I have one and I know what it feels like to loose one because i did her name was Lacey and I loved her but she died several years later. A few months later i got a new one her name was Sally and I still have her and she will although die in 8 years but i should not waste it!

• Dogs are better than cats

I think dogs are better than cats because dogs are considered mans best friend. Dogs can be used as guard dogs, and service dogs. Dogs help protect people and make sure they don't get hurt. You never see a service cat guiding its owner. Dogs keep you company also. You can play with them,take them on walks, etc. You can't put a leash on a cat and go for a run. That is why I think dogs are better than cats

• Dogs are better then cats.

Dogs are better then cats because dogs are much more helpful. They can lock things that go on the ground. They help when you are sad. There is a reason they call them man's best friend. Dogs also are active. They run and jump and cuddle with you all day long. Cats are lazy. They sleep all day. Cats are mean. They scratch and bite. Dogs can be your best friend, your play buddy, and your sleepy slumberman, all in one. Along with being adorable.

• Dogs are better than cats

• Dogs and cats are different, but not better or worse

Dogs are more loyal to humans and are man's best friend, but cats are man's best acquaintance. Cats and dogs are wonderful, but cats are more wild. Wild is not bad, it's just less adapted to humans. It is self-centered to think of dogs as better because of cats' wildness. It is also mean to judge cats and dogs as species as good or bad. Each cat and dog has its own personality and should be judged on its own individual merits. Also, cats hunt without you and use a litter box.

• Dogs are dumb

And so are you :)
    apparently i need 41 more words so here have some spam, that is dumb, much like dogs. My vocabulary is extremely high grade, unlike you. Obviously cats are far superior to mutts, and other canines. It's a cats world no dogs allowed / needed / wanted.