• Dogs Are cuter!!!!!

I have a dog and his face is so cute and fluffy and mushy and he never smells bad and never growls. He always nudges me with a toy in his mouth wanting to play and I think that is Adorable. Plus dogs actually care about your feelings and don't just hiss and scratch at you. Another reason is you can have fun with your dog. I take my dog to the beach and he will chase me on a swing or fetch a ball. Cats are boring unless you think batting around a ball of yarn is fun

• Witch is cuter?

I say dogs are cuter because when they are puppy's they are WAY cuter than kittens. Kittens will scratch at you and hiss when they are mad. When the puppy's grown up most dogs lay around. And you can just take your dog outside, but with cats you have to clean they're litter box.

• Witch is cuter?

• Dogs are wayyyyyyyyyy cuter than cats!

Dogs are a mans best friend they get sad when your gone and love you! But with all do respect cats do not care if your gone or if you go away they just need people for 1 reason: To feed them! Dogs love you no matter what and are loyal!

• They so are

I have a pet dog and had a pet cat I left the cat for a month and it didn't remember who I was and runs away whilst my dog when it got left for a month remembered who I was and loved me more so dogs have better memory

• They so are

• I love puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puppies are cute, fun ,and don't claw you. Dogs know when your sad, mad, hurt, ect. Cats don't care how you feel, they will just sit their and hog the couch. Dogs will wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door and roast marshmallows.When you take them for a ride, dogs will sit on the seat next to you. Cats have to have their own private basket, or they won’t go at all.

• Dogs are much cuter than cats

Chihuahuas can fit in your arms or a small bag. A German Shepard will protect their owner even if it means that they will get hurt in the event.
    Also you can train your dog to sit, speak, shake, and you can train your dog to dance. You can also train your dog to play dead.

• Dogs are cute cats are not

Dogs will always cuddle and snuggle with you if you try to do that with a cat they will claw you dogs also have a fierce bark so they can scare robbers off on the other hand if they cat tries to bark or growl the robber will not be scared cause cats are not fierce, dogs are always happy giving you a kiss.

• Dogs are cutter and better

I've read over 100 books that have been proven that dogs are better and cutter and Family Friendly I've had lots of German Shepherds And right now I have one boy German Shepherd I was crying because of how cute he is πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ€‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜š
    Thank You So So So So So So Soooooo Much!

• Cats are the best dogs are just pests

First of all, cats are much cleaner then dogs. Dogs are filthy and they bring mud and stuff in the house. Cats on the other hand clean themselves and are less likely to get bugs on them. Another reason cats are better is they are really sweet and loving. Most dogs are super aggressive. They bite and attack people. Cats are so sweet and calm. Finally, cats are super soft, cute, and fluffy. While almost all dogs are ugly. But almost all cats are adorable. #love🐱

• Cats are the best dogs are just pests

First of all, Cats are much cleaner then dogs. Dogs are filthy and they bring mud and stuff in the house. Cats on the other hand clean themselves and are less likely to get bugs on them. Another reason cats are better is they are really sweet and loving. Most dogs are super aggressive. They bite and attack people. Cats are so sweet and calm. Finally, cats are super soft, cute, and fluffy. While almost all dogs are ugly. But almost all cats are adorable. #love 🐱

• Cats are WAY cuter

Cats are much cuter and softer than dogs. Most dog breeds are ugly but most cat breeds are cute if not all of them. Dogs are also very aggressive they bite way more than cats do. Dogs are also very loud too and dirty. I would always favor cats over dogs 😘🐱

• I love both

I love both, but cats just take the lead for me. They don’t need to be washed, they don’t uncontrollably lay turds everywhere and smell much nicer. They also don’t pounce on you. But I for sure love dogs too. If you want a more active/playful/dependant pet get a dog.

• Cats are better because dogs are gross.

Cats are nice and clean, but dogs eat poop, roll around in stinky things, and poop on the floor. The also drool and slobber. Dogs are so dopey. Dogs also like to drink from the commode. Another problem with dogs is they are so loud and never shut up. They also chew up expensive things like shoes, clothes and charger cables.

• Cats are way better

Cats are fluffier and you can train them to open doors and stuff. They are smarter, more agile, and they don't disturb you in the middle of homework. Also, they don't step all over your feet when they get excited. They will defend you even at the cost of their life and are unwaveringly loyal.

• Witch is cuter?

• Dogs smell bad

Dogs smell bad especially when they are wet. The reason they smell bad is because they eat cat poop, drink from the toilet, and roll around in the mud and dirt. The only time they ever smell decent is when they go to a dog spa and bath. Cats already smell amazing in my opinion. Cats clean themselves constantly.

• Dogs Smell Bad

Have you ever smelled a dog? They smell horrible especially when they are wet. The only way you can get them to smell decent is to take them to a dog spa and bath. Cat's always smell good because they don't constantly eat poop and roll in the mud. And cats bath themselves.

• Cats are so cute

Cats are way better beacuse they don't bark at you and eat your stuff and dogs can eat cats and poop on your carpet and outside and cats deal with there own mess and then they can snuggle with you and they don't scream at you and bark they sometimes do cute little whines and lick you beacuse they love you but dogs will probably make a mess of the house while cats snuggle in beds and are a great room mate when your sad and hurt