• They so are

I have a pet dog and had a pet cat I left the cat for a month and it didn't remember who I was and runs away whilst my dog when it got left for a month remembered who I was and loved me more so dogs have better memory

• They so are

• I love puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puppies are cute, fun ,and don't claw you. Dogs know when your sad, mad, hurt, ect. Cats don't care how you feel, they will just sit their and hog the couch. Dogs will wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door and roast marshmallows.When you take them for a ride, dogs will sit on the seat next to you. Cats have to have their own private basket, or they won’t go at all.

• Dogs are much cuter than cats

Chihuahuas can fit in your arms or a small bag. A German Shepard will protect their owner even if it means that they will get hurt in the event.
    Also you can train your dog to sit, speak, shake, and you can train your dog to dance. You can also train your dog to play dead.

• Dogs are cute cats are not

Dogs will always cuddle and snuggle with you if you try to do that with a cat they will claw you dogs also have a fierce bark so they can scare robbers off on the other hand if they cat tries to bark or growl the robber will not be scared cause cats are not fierce, dogs are always happy giving you a kiss.

• Cool and awesome

Dogs are better f**** cats! That's right i said f**** cats you know what fuck cats!!!!! Yah i just said the whole cuss word!!🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢 CATS SUCK DICK! πŸ±πŸ†πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ HA DOGS SLAY CATS ARE CLAY idk i just want it to rhyme!!!!!!!!!! #DOGSFORTHEWIN #CATSSUCKDICK✨✨✨✨✨✨πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻 lol bye loser cat lovers u suck

• Dogs are cutter and better

I've read over 100 books that have been proven that dogs are better and cutter and Family Friendly I've had lots of German Shepherds And right now I have one boy German Shepherd I was crying because of how cute he is πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ€‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜š
    Thank You So So So So So So Soooooo Much!

• Cats cuter and better.😺

Cats are cuter because of their faces. Cats are better because they don't need to be to be walk which means you will be less tired.My last reason why cats are better is because they are lazy which means more time working.If you spend your time on working more you will make more money.Actually one more reason. Their sounds are less noisier which means no headache.Those are my 4 reasons.

• Dogs are cuter

Ifvbhgtg vuhrjbcfhkryrylufgyuebdbgbvtrkvnu;m,ms;aifnrvgi.Esubhfgbvfukbcucgbgryvgy eu eu eu eu eue euueeu eueu d if ff ur hurfh uufhufhi j j j j j jj j j j j jj j j j j j j j j jj j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j jj j jthey are cuter

• Dogs are cuter

• Dogs smell bad

Dogs smell bad especially when they are wet. The reason they smell bad is because they eat cat poop, drink from the toilet, and roll around in the mud and dirt. The only time they ever smell decent is when they go to a dog spa and bath. Cats already smell amazing in my opinion. Cats clean themselves constantly.

• Dogs Smell Bad

Have you ever smelled a dog? They smell horrible especially when they are wet. The only way you can get them to smell decent is to take them to a dog spa and bath. Cat's always smell good because they don't constantly eat poop and roll in the mud. And cats bath themselves.

• Cats are so cute

Cats are way better beacuse they don't bark at you and eat your stuff and dogs can eat cats and poop on your carpet and outside and cats deal with there own mess and then they can snuggle with you and they don't scream at you and bark they sometimes do cute little whines and lick you beacuse they love you but dogs will probably make a mess of the house while cats snuggle in beds and are a great room mate when your sad and hurt

• Cats are sweeter and softer and so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually have a scar on my face from a dog. I was eating a cracker (saltine) then the do jumped up to get the cracker and bit my face. I was one year old! Besides dogs bark an drool, while my cat purrs likes my arm. So cute!!! :3

• Nooo nooo nooo

NOOOOOOO because dogs can scare you for life. Why do people even like dogs? Dogs are evil and chase you forno damn friggin reason! Neverchoose dogs. Dogs bite more than cats. Plus, dogs are ugly in my opinion. Cats have more fur and their fur is soft unlike dogs' fur.

• Nd dd s

Dh dj djd d d d d d d d d d d d snsi icndidnd djd d dksnd dkd d dkd d skdnd dkd d dj f cinksjcnv asdf axf skfn dkd. K k k j h h j l y j k s s s d .Aoc. X

• Cats are cuter and better.😺

Cats are cuter because of their faces.Cats are better because they don't need to be walked which means less tired.Another reason why cats are better because they can take care of themselves but dogs don't . That means that you could have more time on your job.Working on your job is good because,you can earn more money.Those are my reasons.

• Cats cuter and better.😺

• Dogs drool, cats rule

Dogs stink, that's allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lol lol lol lol llll l l lol llll lol l lol l l lol l lol I I I I in I I I I I I I in I I I I I I I I I I I. It I I I I

• I have had cats and dogs before...

So i can say that cats are much cuter but pretty much useless while dogs are not nearly as cute but much more useful so overall i would say that dogs probably do make the better pet, but dog people make me wanna puke with how insecure they are about their pet being better or not so i'm gonna vote no just to bother them. To be honest crazy dog people are way more annoying than crazy cat people because they never shut up about how "superior" theirs is and how much yours sucks. IE the title of this debate "are dogs cuter and better than cats?" obviously favoring over dogs, and hoping that they have most people agree with them so they can feel better about their pet choice. Something about cats makes dog people so insecure about whether their pet is better or not which basically makes them act like the Sony ponies in the "console wars". Weirdos man