• Most definitely so.

Donald Trump is one of the most racist human beings I have ever come across in my life. I am constantly amazed at how prejudiced he can be towards anyone who is not of white colour. Mexicans, Syrians, Chinese, these are all scum to him. They could be the best thing that could have ever happen to the US or even the world, yet he would still hate them just because of the colour of their skin.

• Chess chess chess

Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop popopopopopop pop popo pop opo pop opo pop o po p op o po po p op op opop p pp p pp p p p p p pp p pp p pop op opo po po po po po po popo pppp p p p p p Racict

• Chess chess chess

• No. He does not

All he wants is for this terrorist crap to end. Dont we all? Its time that it needs to stop. The wall that he wants to build is a good idea. But i think the government should have to pay for that, not tax us. So i say bring on the wall.