• Convenience, availability, light

1.It is easy to carry a kindle with hundreds of books of different sorts instead of carrying a single book of only type.

2.If a person wants to read a book desperately at midnight and that book is not present in his/her house then that person needs to wait for the next day until the book shops or libraries reopen and if we don not get that book in anyone of the shops then it would be totally wastage of time,whereas in a kindle by just one click we can get the required time at any point of time.

3.Reading of books need light so in a dark place it is not possible for a person to continue reading whereas in a kindle the light is automatically emitted from the kindle.

• Convenience, availability, light

• Enables people to be author and saves our environment

E-books are some new devices were we can read books in advance technology ways, some of which it enables people to be authors because e-books are much easier to use and saves our environment, because paper comes from trees, it ruins our environment from cutting down a bunch of trees while other traditional books can already be treated as trash or garbage, before I end this, it is true that all devices can harm our eyes, but are you cons forgetting we can lower there brightness, it works with all devices even e-books. And yes give up cons there is no hope of winning, new technologies always wins "$THUG LIFE$"

• E-Books are more convenient and environmentally friendly

E-books are a convenient way to build a book collection, as one can carry a book collection with them everywhere they go instead of having to lug heavy books everywhere. Also, it is more convenient to disseminate books to all corners of the world electronically, versus printed books. Finally e-books save paper and ink, which is cheaper as well as being much more environmentally friendly than traditional printed books.

• Yes, they are

I am not arguing that books are great things either way,but if I want to read something. I can get it ASAP. I do not want to ordered it and have to wait 5 days to get it. Its up to the question of availability over traditional methods, I take instant anytime.

• They're better in every way.

Yes, I think that e-books are indeed better than traditional books. Unlike a traditional book, when I find an e-book that I want to buy online, I can have it on my device within seconds of purchase. If I lose my device, my e-books are backed up to the Internet. New device gives me access to the same books.

• Better feeling and you remember what you read more.

Reading an actual book is better than if you listen/read online cause one you can actually hold what you are wanting to read to begin with rather than just some computer screen all the time. Two you can actually find a book faster than an e-book because there are multiple copies online where as you can just pick up the one you want at a local library or if you own it take it with you. And actual book is also a lot easier because what if your system crashes or you lose internet so you cant buy/access the books you already have online. Personally I have 350+ books and would rather go grab the one off a shelf that I want rather than have to load up some electronic and open up some online library to read a book that isn't nearly the same feeling as having the actual book in your hand.

• Easier to read traditonal books

I always have a heard time reading e-books. After a while they hurt my eyes. I am glad they are available because it does make thinks more convenient. I just think standard books are easier to read and you can be relaxed in bed or on the couch when you read them. Can't quite do that with a laptop or tablet. At least, not in the same way

• No, e-books are not better than traditional books.

I do not believe that e-books are better than traditional books. I think that there are better advantages to traditional books than e-books. One of the things I like about traditional books is the fact that I don't have to be starting a lighted screen to read it. Plus I like being able to read a book comfortable in bed.