• I think E books are better

They're quicker to obtain.

EBooks are more easily updated and upgraded.

You usually get far more than just the book.

EBooks take up less space

eBooks don't use up trees

They're more portable

References can be hot-linked

You can do global searches and find information quickly

The technology will get better

• EBooks, in my

Opinion, are better due to the fact of transportation and ease of access. I love reading books and often find myself in the middle of several at the same time. While a physical book can be more enjoyable to interact with, it's difficult to carry around four or five at once.

• One word... Weight

Some people like to read multiple books at once, and depending on how many they can get heavy. But with ebooks you can have as many books you want all while still carrying the same weight. For those that only read one at a time, ebooks are easier to read at night, since you don’t need a light to read because ereaders produce their own light. Some bay bring up the blue light factor, but most devices allow you to turn that off in your brightness settings.

• One word... Weight

• It is very simple and easy to purchase and download ebooks through the Internet

It is very simple and easy to purchase and download ebooks through the Internet. It is exactly like purchasing any other product. The only difference is that after payment you will either be directed to a download page or receive the download link in an email. All you have to do is click on the link and the ebook will automatically download to your computer, to a folder of your own choice.

After download you don't have to be connected to the Internet in order to read the ebook. You can stay offline. If you wish to have it printed, it is very easy. Just click on the print button in the ebook, to print it with your home printer.

• EBooks are better than the printed book.

You can read when you're in the bed because the printed book has to open the light. And eBooks don't use up trees. Except when you print one out—I usually do for booklets and special reports—eBooks use very few natural resources. We save trees and help reduce pollution from pulp mills.

• They both have their pros and cons

Both e-books and print books have their pros and cons. The question is not really as binary as it seems. It is a logical fallacy to put forth the question as being so "either or". Many people are opting for both e-books and print books. It's like saying that stairs stopped existing after the elevator was invented. Actually, it is nice that we have both for very different reasons! It's nice to have e-books when I travel because it is less heavy to bring all that wonderful knowledge along! However, it is also nice to have a printed book when my e-reader runs out of battery and I cannot recharge it for whatever reason! It is more democratic that sometimes e-book versions are cheaper and thus more accessible. However, it is in another way more democratic to have access to free printed books at the library! Sometimes you can't find certain editions in e-book format. Sometimes you can't find certain editions in printed format. So, aren't we lucky if we can have both!

• E-books are better

I prefer E-books than books
    1. You can have them on your device which you'll always carry with you
    2.You can find whatever book you want to read
    3.You can read them in anytime.They won't cause any danger like books when you read them light off
    4. We can help Environment not cutting trees off
    5.It's easy to mark the last place you stopped ( don't need to curve like real books)

• EBooks are better than paper books

Here are some reasons:

Take up less space
    Don’t have to carry them around
    Don't use up trees
    More portable
    References can be hot-linked for new info
    Updated information
    Quicker to obtain
    Survey says: people who read ebooks, read more
    No page curvature
    Can read in total darkness
    Can read on your side
    Font options
    Dictionary for unknown words
    Free samples to get to know book before buying

• Books are better.

With an eBook, you wouldn't be able to take it with you anywhere, and they would cost too much for it to be on a nook. Nooks cost 120 dollars and then you have to buy all the books. And what would happen if it broke? You would have to buy another one and re-buy all the books again.

• Paper books are much better

1. Studies show that that when children read on an e-reader, that may actually impede child’s ability to learn.
    2. Studies show that parents interact differently with children over an e-reader than over a physical book. That difference may make children slower to read and comprehend a story.
    3. Paper books feel good in your hands - even the best designed eReader is a cold, lifeless metallic device.
    4. Paper books look better than eBooks, because paper books will always have the full illustrations and words (unless it is damaged). E-books tend to have a grainier, worse quality version.
    5. You can’t lend an eBook to a friend. You can loan someone your book by loaning them your reading device, but that’s like giving access to one of your books by loaning them your entire library, book cases and all.
    6. If you "buy" an eBook, read it, put it in storage, and try to re-read it in 10 years it probably won’t exist on a platform or device that will be possible for that particular e-book format.
    7. EBooks are still too expensive and you can't get cheap second-hand copies, or expensive first edition copies.
    8. Staring at a bright electronic screen for hours can ruin your eyesight.
    9. You can’t sit down on your sofa with a cup of hot chocolate and your thin, cold, unfeeling iPad, or other device.
    10. You can own an eBook, but that is not the same as owning a paper-bound book, which is almost personal.
    11. Books are more personal than eBooks, because they contain memories. You can have a book that was given to you by your grandmother, but it’s impossible to feel that way from a file on your device.
    12. Some people may say that you can always highlight or add notes on your device, however, taking a note in an e-book or making a highlight in it is independent of the book; all of that information is stored apart from the book in a file or a database. Send the book to another person and you’ll find that all of the notes and highlights are gone, because they belong to you or your device, not to your book.
    13. Books are accepted in more places than eBooks. For example, you don’t need to turn off your book in an airplane.
    14. Books won’t die, however, the device’s battery might.
    15. Not everyone can afford a device to read the eBook on.

• Books are a way for me to get some time away from technology

....So yeah. Also, i want to highlight lines in a book, fold pages, put them up on my shelf like a trophy. Love spreading the joy, give someone a book you loved, maybe don't hoard it. Books are all about sharing, ebooks are about keeping it private. They are also much more human.

• Because they just don't feel personal.

I don't know about you but I love to walk into a book store and just look at random book covers. They're beautiful! You just know someone spent a long time trying to portray this wonderful story into a single picture so that you would look at it and say, "That looks cool."
    I mean, I'm sure they would even accept "This looks interesting" or even "I think I'll like this book" but all the same. They spent time and thought on this picture that represents the essence of the book and that's what draws people in. Sure they have pictures on the e-reader and you can look at the title page for some of them so you can look at the cover art for a little bit, BUT books are far easier to flip around and go from beginning to end just by turning the book around. With an e-book you have to press several buttons before you can get back and forth from page to page.

• Paper book is our past, present and future!

Yeah, we live in modern world, but it doesn't mean that we should forget all old things. Our parents, grandparents and other ancestors were taught by old paper book. We should remember our history and how book influences our thought. Nowadays it doesn't safe to rely on technology, Your ebook can just break and you will found yourself without your enormous library.

• Real books: The magic.

So i know my argument here is completely based on my personal love of real books. And it does not ammount to anything factual but... It should not be discounted i think.

There is real magic to owning a book. Feeling its pages in your hands. The smell of a book taking you back ti the epic climax of a story, or even the sound of a page taking you to when you lost a beloved characrer.

The feel of a page, dry, like the sands of a desert as a hero crosses it, escaping for those evil being that would see him dead.

The black ink, so often represetative of a heroins hair as it flows back behind her as she rides a horse in to battle.

Yes a physical book may not be as practical if you are a busy person. It may take up more space, gather dust in the years that it goes unread while you read other adventurs... And you cant take your whole library with you.

But its akways waiting for you, ready to be picked up whenever you want.

Never discount the connection you feel to a real book.

Infact, i listen to audiobooks too, and after i listen ti them... If i really love them, i buy the paperback. I do this because there is a connection to the nook that means more than just reading. Reading for me is more than a pleasure it is a way if life. I grow as a person with every book that i read. And i know myself better as a person when i read.

This is why having a real book is better. The connection to a fictional crharacter through something very tangible.

Another thing i love is that the spine of a book creases when it is read. The cover obtains scars, there are not bad things. These are rhe aigns that a book has been read and loved and cherished.

Ebooks are good. But real books are real.

• Ebooks are good in theory, not in execution.

On paper, (No pun intended) eBooks are a great idea. They are portable, easy to read, and are better in the dark. In execution however, can be disappointing in many ways. For example, having to charge them all the time can cut you off, and is horrible when you are in a juicy part of the book. Also, reading eBooks for a long period of time can cause eye strain and loss of sleep. In my opinion, physical books are more personal, help me stay focused and give me a better experience. Sitting down next to a fire with a blanket and a nice cup of tea reading my favorite book. Physical books also enforce reading outside for better light, eBooks do the opposite.

• So much better than ebooks

Ebooks hurt your eyes. Although you can dim the brightness it is still lit up! Plus you can feel the physical book and use a fancy bookmark of your choice. Computers also sometimes glitch and won't turn the page, or put in the book mark. And no personal meaning! You can't have an ebook given to you by your grandma!!!!

• Ofcourse printed books are better.........................

The e Books are very much dangerous and harmful for the human health it is made up of such material that is worst for the human body reading printed books are better because it creates less screen time and the children who spend their time in computer or other ebooks it also has fewer distractions because when we read through and ebook our mind gets distracted from reading to playing games or watching videos we can't read through an ebook before sleeping or after sleep because it reduces the strength of our eyes but we can read through printed books as it does not have brightness will not harm our eyes this is why Reading through and a printed book is always better than the ebooks.

• No ebooks aren't better than printed books.

I personally think that they are just as great as a regular printed book. Ebooks are basically the same thing to me as regular printed books, thy are easier to store because if you want to purchase a 5 books you'll have a stack of books but if you download a 5 books they will just stay on your device that doesn't takee up as much room.

Aniketh says2018-01-31T17:33:38.920
Nice article we have also written something about eBooks vs paper books
just check out please :)
LINK: http://wordanova.com/paperbooksorebooks/
vishalkumaar says2018-06-28T12:38:33.360
How do you skyrocket your book sales without a bigger platform, email list, paid traffic, or PR?
It starts by understanding how your readers buy books today, and how you can reach them (without a huge marketing budget).
I've found something that can show you how.
Bestseller Ranking Pro provides authors and publishers with live data on every single bestseller list on Amazon for eBooks and physical books (all 19,669 of them and counting), as well as advanced video trainings on how to maximize your sales and sales rankings on Amazon.
Check it out here: http://XXX.bsrpro.hop.clickbank.net
If you haven't met Tom Corson-Knowles yet, the author who created Bestseller Ranking Pro, I think you'll find his story inspiring.
Like most authors who have been in the game for years, the only signs of interest Tom got from publishers were rejection letters. After six years of trying to get a traditional publishing deal, he finally decided to self publish his first book on Kindle in February, 2012.
It was a life-changing decision.
Just twelve months after publishing that first book, he had his first $12,000+ month from Kindle ebook royalties alone!
You can learn how in this video. These strategies have also helped him and his clients become #1 Amazon bestselling authors.
If you're going to write, publish or promote a book this year, you need to see this:
https://bestsellerrankingpro.Com?Jfgsu8945639dg7gnk