• The yellow can be

The yellow part of an egg has a very high amount of cholesterol in it and if you consume them in large quantities it can raise your level of cholesterol significantly. I think that it would be wiser just to eat the whole parts personally so you don't have the risk.

• Yes they can be

Eggs can be bad for cholesterol. If you have high cholesterol you should limit your intake of eggs. I think if you have normal cholesterol a high egg diet is not going to give you high cholesterol though. I think it should be monitored because it could be bad for you.

• The benefits of Eggs outweight the disadvantages when it comes to Health

So many conflicting reports have come out for decades from the desks of over-eager Scientists with far too much time on their hands! Eggs are great for you! Don't eat 50 a day by any means but if you eat a couple of eggs a day they are great for you. Eggs provide vitamins and nutrients that you can't get anywhere else. Eat eggs!

• Only if you eat too many

Eggs do contain cholesterol, and eggs can add to cholesterol, if they are eaten too much. Eaten at proper volumes, eggs can be quite a health meal. They are actually a cholesterol fighter if they are part of an energizing breakfast that gets someone up and exercising and losing weight.