Are European countries capable of defending themselves from outside threats?

• European countries are capable of defending themselves from outside threats.

European countries are capable of defending themselves from outside threats. They have done a good job so far from getting attacked from outside threats. They have built up their military and are prepared to handle any situation that they have to. I think that European countries are capable of defense.

• They are capable

European countries are no slouch when it comes to their military. Of course, they also know if anyone messes with them, that the US is going to be up in someone';s face. I am sure if someone tried to attack a European country like the UK, They could protect their country well.

• Yes, European countries can handle outside threats.

I think that European countries are capable of defending themselves against outside threats. A lot of European countries have some of the most advanced weaponry in their militaries. Plus, a lot of them are strong than the countries that could possibly attack them. That is why I think they are efficient.

• They need to be stronger

This question is one that many people have been asking for a very long time because the subject matter is not one that is easily answered. There is a large group of people that believe the answer is simple and a quick resolution can be had. But that is not the case in this situation. European countries need to be stronger.

• The European Union seems fragmented

Aren't half of them bankrupt at the moment? i'm not even certain they're all going to survive internal threats to be honest. I'm not sure i can remember the last time any of them was fully invested in any kind of conflict beyond UN troop contingents, so i suppose it's a good thing that there are no outside threats looking for a prime piece of euro real estate to invest some bullets in.