• Examinations are great.

Some people are always afraid of exams because they think it will be tuf to write or handle. Exams are usually very easy but some people find it hard to read for the exams so the fail and feel that the test was just for nothing this is why i love exams

• Examination is the only way

Examination is the only way Yes! Examination is the only efficient way to test one's true ability.
    This helps us remember howto do things.Take for example, the things we do everyday like buying things with money etc are only because of the exams we did.
    Only due to examination,I am able to debate this topic for I have been writing the English examination for years.
    This is only due to examination that our countries are progressing further as new ideas found due to leading to businesses leading to a rapid progress.
    The main mantra about examination is not about how smart you are but the effort and hard work you apply.
    Examination also determines the on how schedule your day by managing time for studies and others activities.The way we handle stress is also determined by examination.These our shown in the way we have written.
    So imagine the world with no examinations,what would happen?There would be only fighting,no love,no progress only bloodshed which all of us would be dead and extinct like mammoths.
    Therefore examination is the test of everything

• Examination is the only way

• Exams are test of ones ability

Yes! Examination is the only efficient way to test one's true ability.
    This helps us remember how to do things. Take for example, the things we do everyday like buying things with money etc are only because of the exams we did.
    Examination also determines the on how schedule your day by managing time for studies and others activities. The way we handle stress is also determined by examination. These our shown in the way we have written.
    Exams are the true test of knowledge. Even though some people decry exams as pointless and not indicative of knowledge, knowledge is a very difficult thing to test. While exams may not be the perfect answer, they are currently the best answer, so we should not be so quick to dismiss them.

• Examination is the only way

• Exams are the true test of knowledge.

• I hate exam

Exams are useless..... A piece of paper can never decide our future.. So never test knoledge with marks or exams but by the behaviour, attitude and knowledge..... Give a thumbs down when it comes to exam for testing one's knowledge....They are not at all the true indicatorof your knowledge .....

• I hate exam

• I hate exam

• I hate exam

• I hate exam

• I hate exam

• I hate exam

• I hate exam

• I hate exam

• Exams are too stressful

The content is too much and exams set aside only a little bit of free time. There is too less time to pratise and is very stressful for all. All teachers, parents and students are affected by this. I think exams should be more spread out throughout the year which means lesser content for every paper. This will reduce stress.