• Declassified: Joint Chiefs approved false flag attack on America

"A Department of Defense document declassified in 1997 shows that the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States Armed Forces had drafted and approved a plan to attack and kill Americans and to blame it on Cuba."

Read more: http://www.Digitaljournal.Com/article/355993#ixzz2bPyHUGVv

I imagine this is not the only false flag operation the Armed Forces has drafted and approved. While I'm not beholden to conspiracy theories (though I do enjoy them, I admit), this revelation gives a little more creedence to the idea of events like Pearl Harbor, 9/11, and Sandy Hook being "false flags." If nothing else, it shows us that false flags are not an entirely foreign and/or crazy idea for the U.S. Government.

Scary stuff if you ask me.

• False flags are real

False flags are a very real phenomenon. Unlike, say, free energy machines or alien abductions, which people claim to exist, yet don’t, false flag attacks have happened, many times for many different reasons. The United States has even been involved in some. In order to debunk the conspiracy theories. This concludes that false flag are real.