• Yes, family vacations are worth the money

Family vacations are definitely worth the money even though they are very expensive. They create life long memories that parents and kids will cherish forever. They can be taken for less money if the family travels by car rather than by airplane. You also do not have to stay at nice hotels.

• It's worth the money to have those memories.

Yes, family vacations are worth the money. There is nothing like taking a week or two off with the entire family and going on vacation somewhere. Just be sure your plans for doing so are realistic. The Griswold family in the original Vacation movie is a lot closer to reality than you might think.

• Yes, I think family vacations are worth the money.

As long as everyone in the family agrees on where to go and you make sure you get the possible deal you can I think in general that family vacations are indeed worth the money, being able to spend some time away from day to day life with your family can be very enjoyable.

• Family vacations are worth it

Family vacations are worth the money they cost because of the bonding they generate within families and the memories that far outlive the actual vacation. I read a story once about a family that lived in a house with only one bathroom and never added another, choosing instead to spend their money on a yearly family vacation. I doubt that they would look back when they were older and think fondly about that second bathroom had their parents chosen differently, but they did reminisce often about the wonderful times they had on their various vacation adventures.

• Every thing has gotten expensive

Well, now a days the prices of every thing is high. Of course a "Family vacation" is one those packages that a family needs to spend more. Now, the reason to support my idea is comparing the vacation package prices now a days with 5 years a go. Prices have gone up. A family needs to sacrifice other necessary stuffs in life for a family vacation.