• One hand for farmers

The answer most people reciprocate with when asked “Are farmers important?” is “Yes, we would not be able to eat without the food they grow.” This is true, but food is just the tip of the iceberg as to why farmers are important................... Last and definitely not least, is that farm families and rural individuals have a sense of debt to Earth and country. These certain individuals have learned to give back and put the hours in to pay for what they have been blessed with. Studies show that the largest share of the United States military recruits come from rural backgrounds. This goes to show how important farmers and people of agriculture are. Farmers, their families, and agriculture impact something in our lives every day. So yes farmers are important.

• Because they are

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Because they are

• Yes farmers are still important.

Farmers are definitely still important in toady's society. They still grow the food we want to eat and raise the meat we would not be willing to raise and kill ourselves. They will break their backs to do the work that needs to be done in order to keep people full and happy.

• Yes they are.

How the Heck do you think that we come up with food? This is basically my whole argument, and it sucks that it has to be more than 50 words, but I see where that is coming from, for example, to stop the spamming kind of people and stuff. Yup.

• Never Ever Again

Farmers are boring they need not be useful now .There are machines now who need farmers are they suck important I never think so what about you , . Are the still important..........................................This goes to show how Useless farmers are.S, their families, and agriculture impact something in our lives every day. So No farmers are important.

• No not so important

G G G G G G G h y I k k k k k k l l k k l l l k k k k k k j b n h j h G h u l k I j n o k k o k k l k n