• footballers' wages are justified.

I think that footballers' wages are
    definitely justified. Footballers
    provide enjoyment for millions of people.
    They play in the most popular sport, and provide inspiration for a lot
    of people. Watching them play is good
    for the people’s morale. Footballers’
    wages need to be high because their bodies are fragile and their playing time
    is limited.

• Footballers are shit

They are paid to much to sit on there arse to roll around when they get touched a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Yes they are not

Doctors they are saving peoples lives and yet they do no get paid anywhere near as much as this. Also if they do bring joy it doesn't mean they need to be millionaires. Just because they suffer injuries that could be expensive to us it is nothing for them so what difference does it make...

• No, I do not believe that football players wages are justified.

It is my opinion that football players wages are not justified by any rules of society. The payments allotted to barbarians and mock gladiators are truly abhorrent and there is no justification for paying these individuals large sums of money. There are many other physical positions in this country that take on as great a risk to body that are not paid nearly what those positions merit.