• Fords are bad cars

My dad had a ford which broke down on the day my sister passed away so I could not say my goodbyes.Instead we were on the side of the road pushing a car.It really sucked I was crying when I found out I would have been there if it was not for that stupid ford

• Jeeps have good traction

I had a ford once and it it was a piece of junk . I have a jeep and it works much better than my ford. I also have a Chevrolet silverado that is running well . I love Chevrolets and jeeps. My name is Russell Newell and that is my story

• Fords are bad cars

• Fords are bad cars

• Fords are dumb

Fords are found on road side died. Everyone thinks fords can do what jeeps can well sorry but no. Jeeps are the best and fords are the worst. Jeeps go anywhere and do anything. Yes fords can be a jeep at an on road races but off-road jeeps win, fords lose.