• Yes foreign technology workers are needed in the US.

Due a lack of available talent it is necessary for the United States of grant worker visas to foreign technology workers to come and work for US companies. There is a shortage of American born workers since our students don't take the courses in the sciences and math. Over 90% of the doctoral degrees granted by US institutions are awarded to foreign born students.

• Yes, I think foreign technology workers are a necessity

I think that many foreign immigrants coming to work for American
    tech companies bring with them great and innovative ideas that end up
    being ground breaking breakthroughs, some of the largest companies in
    the nation were founded by immigrants who used their skills to form some
    of the most powerful companies in the world today.

• Yes, I think foreign technology workers are a necessity.

I think that many foreign immigrants coming to work for American tech companies bring with them great and innovative ideas that end up being ground breaking breakthroughs, some of the largest companies in the nation were founded by immigrants who used their skills to form some of the most powerful companies in the world today.

• No, they aren't

Jobs being outsourced can stay in this country if the people outsourcing them are willing to pay a little better. If the government rewarded them for bringing jobs back home, they could do this. Foreign workers are not a necessity, they are just convenient right now. If we want to keep the jobs here, we have to make it so it isn't anymore.

• No, they are not.

I do not think that foreign technology workers are a necessity. I think that we, as the United States of America, can get and train every possible worker we would ever need right here at home. But I am not against foreign technology workers. If they get the opportunity, good for them.