• Hghhh frfrry7tyh eeeehh uj

+eeeee sssd frfiokhrjijb vk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk g g fvrvrve ve r n n n n n k k k k k l l l l hh h s e e n e t b a l l hhg iidb 4 idiotsrerewert sjiofjf dfhgj uuu y n kk kk kk k k

• I believe humans must stop killing our wild life

FOXES ARE DOGS GODS GIFT TO HUMANS TO LIVE IN HARMONY WHY THEN DO HUMANS HUNT AND KILL OUR PRECIOUS ANIMALS TO EXTINCTIONHunted

They are forced to move further into the small forests as the big forests get cut down for house construction. They are forced to hover along competition for food as the streets pose a threat , leaving them to settle in a scarcity of access to necessities. Please don't neglect the new constructions and the fur catching , as well as the fact that people are eating rabbits, which are their main food. Obviously, the lakes and oceans are getting more polluted and populated with trash and humans, which foxes need to drink from. After all this damaged, is there any reason to say they are still living freely, or happily after their families are hunted and their necessities are scarce? Absolutely not. We are responsible and I take the responsibility and completely acknowledge that we need to Ty to stop this ongoing destruction.

• Hunted for. Fur and disrupted by the city

• Foxes are becoming endangered species

Just like the buffaloes and mountain lions in the US, so are the foxes becoming more extinct throughout United States and other parts in the world. The reason for their more prominent extinction is because they are hunted for their fur in many parts around the world. Some species of foxes like the Arctic Fox have soft fur that sells for a lot of money, and slowly they are becoming extinct.

• Yes, foxes are becoming an endangered species.

Yes, foxes are becoming an endangered species. In certain regions of the world the fox is being hunted for furs at an alarming rate, especially the artic fox. Since artic foxes are not suspicious they are easily trapped. All foxes are curious and don't fear people so that make sit easy to kill them.

• Yes, foxes are endangered species.

Foxes are endangered species. They are small defenseless animals that can't defend for their selves. Mankind hunted them for fur. Foxes are curious and have little fear of people, so they are easily hunted and killed by man. I think that there should be a law against hunting defenseless animals such as foxes just for their fur.

• Foxes aren't endangered YET.

If we continue killing them they will get endangered but that doesn't change the fact that they aren't yet. If we stop killing them, they will not die out. Foxes have the same right for living just like humans. Yes, they do eat your food or animals like chickens or lambs. Personally I own some chickens and lambs myself. But I leave food out for the foxes. And they aren't evil. They're just wild.

• Yes, foxes are becoming endangered

Foxes are cute, fuzzy and they can't protect themselves that often. I hate the fact that people are killing them because they are my FAVORITE animals EVER and people should stop because wtf would they like it if people killed people NO so stop with the killing animals please stop

• No, foxes are not becoming endangered species.

Foxes are not becoming endangered species. Foxes remain a relatively safe group of animals because they are not specifically hunted and sold for the sole purpose of money. When we compare foxes to animals like panda's, white tigers, elephants, and bonobos, foxes fare much better in terms providing a substantially lower source of illegal income for poachers. Especially considering that many species of fox reside in North America, where regulations and laws are heavily enforced to protect wildlife, I believe that foxes are not becoming an endangered species.

I think that foxes are starting to become an endangered species. I think that due to the sport of hunting, these creatures are in danger of becoming extinct. It should a priority for the WWF to make sure countries have stricter laws regarding these animals and stop hunting groups that do it for sport.