• Don't be and Idiot

You don't have to be Albert-fucking-Einstein to know that this is a bad idea. Luckily, methods such as suicide have replaced the need for furies, so this is no longer a relevant problem, and thus does to need to be debated. Use your head for once please.

-Literally Everyone Ever

• I Believe that they are abominations.

I believe that furries are abominations for a few reasons. First off, they are extremely perverted. If you look up "Furries" on google, one of the first things you will always find is porn of some sort. Furries are also mainly gay, as most of the drawings plainly state. They are also monsters, if you know history. The ancient Greeks, for example. In homer's epic, The Illiad, Hercules killed the Minotaur, which was a half human, half animal monster. Which, by the way, is the definition of a furrie. The werewolf, too, is a monster and a furrie, as it's a half human and half wolf creature.

• Furries must be gassed

I believe furries are abominations.Most of the crap they post is pornographic.Want some proof?Look up commodity's tumblr page.
    Also,a site I like was recently overrun by furfags.So in response,I have decided to start the idea of the AFCA. The ANTI FURRY CANCER ACT.So a highly trained team of nuskuprs will be dispatch to capture anyone and everyone caught wearing a fur suit or drawing anything furry related.The captured furries will be delivered to an AFCA base,where as the title suggests,the gas chamber awaits them.Trust me,it would help this planet a TON.

• Furries are world idiots

Furries are poop. They are terrible people. They draw stupid animal fanart. Furries are faliures. They think they are animals. What they have done to the internet is horrible. Some of them think that they are animals. They publish low-quality art that look terrible, just look at Deviantart and you know what i'm talking about

• PLease kill furries

I had a traumatic experience as a child. I walked in on my daddy dressed as whinnie the pooh . Instead of asking me to leave he invited me in and bent me over a table. Next thing i knew a furry dick was in my ass hole. Kill them all

• Furries are just porn YouTube

All the Disney characters that we love and know today have ruined for this disgusting bullshit. Furries are what I see ruining the internet with pornographic abominations in such a way that they even put Disney charterers to the shape of a wolf. These images are nothing but pornography and people even decide to our favorite characters from video games and movies into gay porn. These creations of images and comics are vulgar and a abomination to the internet.

• Furries are faggots and so are you

The 33% on no are furries themselves who go home and jerk their dicks to bugs bunny porn kill yourselves GO DIE IN A HOLE YOU FUCKING ANAL PAGENS I HOPE YOU ALL DIE TRAGICLY YOU MOTHA FUCKERS WITH SPONGEBOB PORN DIE ALL OF YOU I HATE YOU ALL RUINED MY CHILDHOOD NIG NOGS

• It's the Cringiest thing and they need to be gone.

Has anyone thought it's weird that a human being would get dressed up in a animal costume to make them selves look like something they are not. And I think it's stupid how much the suits cost not that I would ever buy one but they cost as much as a used car. And and the way they look with no emotion in there eyes and all people see is a blank state in a costume. Also I'm curious how you can stay in the thing for more than an hour without smelling your own body odor. Or do you keep a can of febreeze in the thing.

• Furries must be stoped! (an edited optimus prime quote)

Furries are some of the worlds most fucking weird ass fandoms i have ever witnessed in my entire life. No one should know What i have seen... But there is one thing that you all may want to hear. Once i was walking somewhere with a friend of mine, what we saw was a FURRY FILLED STRIP CLUB the only people who weren't in hot ass fur covered costumes were the staff and the strippers themselves... If anyone still cared about this poll anymore than i regret to inform you that all that was just said was a complete lie, Therefore i say some furries are weird as fuck others are decent people. So to end this statement i say im alright with furries, Just keep it to yourself until you feel that you can safely say it with out me knocking you out and sacrificing you to our lord master Chin Chin

• Yo fuck furries

They're just people who can't accept themselves and are trying to hide their true selves.... Which is pretty fucking toxic, yo. They put masks and bodysuits on to hide how ugly they really are. I'm pretty sure being a furry falls under bestiality, which is illegal in the U.S. So yeah, don't be a furry.

• I know some

Furries and they are really not ce people. Sure you got the weird ones, but every fandom has weird parts to it. It's just the way the world is. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I needed more words.

• I think therefore I am.

Life is all about perspective and no matter how you feel about someone's lifestyle it's not going to change that. Who gets the authority to say what is and isn't an abomination. Just because the majority does it, doesn't make it normal. You could consider heterosexuality an abomination if you really wanted to. The point I'm trying to make is life and what's right is what you think. Don't waste time judging others

• No Just No

I may not be one but just because i'm not doesn't mean I am so insecure that anything that isn't me has to be "Killed with fire".
    "Oh no I the most important person in the world don't understand/like something therefor it must be destroyed!"

That is a stupid mentality that I am seeing here.

"Intolerance is a sign of Ignorance"

• No they are not.

I think furries are a way for people to express themselves. They may be able to tell a lot about themselves, not necessarily through writing but maybe through art. Maybe some people want to animate monsters or animals with a twist to show their artistic ability. Not all furries are porn related. This link extends on that : http://www.theplaidzebra.com/furry-fandom/

• Why are people so judging?

So basically people in the yes category are saying a large number of people should be murdered due to a judgemental opinion. I find that highly strange. In an article that I read recently it said judging was caused, sometimes, by internal conflict about that subject. Here’s that article: https://www.transformationalwriting.co.uk/blog/judgemental-why-are-some-people-so-judgemental

• People take what they see on the media too seriously.

I am a furry, I don't do any of those bad furry stereotypes. In fact most furries do not. We are just normal people who have an interest in anthropomorphic animals and occasionally some of us dress up as them in fursuits. The reason people hate furries is just because there is a minority that always gives us a bad reputation.

• We Really Aren't you Guys!

Ok, to start, some of us do like the more porno/18+ side, and jack off sometimes to it (as in the thing most people do at least once a week!) and yes a lot of us are in the LGBT+ spectrum. But that doesn't bulldoze the fact that we are loving, caring, fun filled fluffy, scaly and feathery bundles of happiness and acceptance. Guys, just accept who we are, we get you hate us, but that is YOUR OPINION, yes an opinion, and those "go kill yourself furfag", and "you sick f*cks, go jack off to Zootropolis" comments are just plain overused and immature, not to mention idiotic and childish. *mic drop* "case closed"

• Absolutely and completely not the case

So, you dislike something that other people like. So freakin' what. It's your opinion, and your opinion alone. Comments like "kys degenerate" are just immature and idiotic. Sure, sexuality is a large part of it, but since when did it hurt anybody? Leave furries to what they like, and they'll leave you to what you like. That's pretty much it.

Michael_Schwimmer says2016-03-15T18:38:22.327
I hate michael schwimmer very much