• Furries must be gassed

I believe furries are abominations.Most of the crap they post is pornographic.Want some proof?Look up commodity's tumblr page.
    Also,a site I like was recently overrun by furfags.So in response,I have decided to start the idea of the AFCA. The ANTI FURRY CANCER ACT.So a highly trained team of nuskuprs will be dispatch to capture anyone and everyone caught wearing a fur suit or drawing anything furry related.The captured furries will be delivered to an AFCA base,where as the title suggests,the gas chamber awaits them.Trust me,it would help this planet a TON.

• Don't be and Idiot

You don't have to be Albert-fucking-Einstein to know that this is a bad idea. Luckily, methods such as suicide have replaced the need for furies, so this is no longer a relevant problem, and thus does to need to be debated. Use your head for once please.

-Literally Everyone Ever

• I Believe that they are abominations.

I believe that furries are abominations for a few reasons. First off, they are extremely perverted. If you look up "Furries" on google, one of the first things you will always find is porn of some sort. Furries are also mainly gay, as most of the drawings plainly state. They are also monsters, if you know history. The ancient Greeks, for example. In homer's epic, The Illiad, Hercules killed the Minotaur, which was a half human, half animal monster. Which, by the way, is the definition of a furrie. The werewolf, too, is a monster and a furrie, as it's a half human and half wolf creature.

• PLease kill furries

I had a traumatic experience as a child. I walked in on my daddy dressed as whinnie the pooh . Instead of asking me to leave he invited me in and bent me over a table. Next thing i knew a furry dick was in my ass hole. Kill them all

• Furries are just porn YouTube

All the Disney characters that we love and know today have ruined for this disgusting bullshit. Furries are what I see ruining the internet with pornographic abominations in such a way that they even put Disney charterers to the shape of a wolf. These images are nothing but pornography and people even decide to our favorite characters from video games and movies into gay porn. These creations of images and comics are vulgar and a abomination to the internet.

• Furries are world idiots

Furries are poop. They are terrible people. They draw stupid animal fanart. Furries are faliures. They think they are animals. What they have done to the internet is horrible. Some of them think that they are animals. They publish low-quality art that look terrible, just look at Deviantart and you know what i'm talking about

• Furries are faggots and so are you

The 33% on no are furries themselves who go home and jerk their dicks to bugs bunny porn kill yourselves GO DIE IN A HOLE YOU FUCKING ANAL PAGENS I HOPE YOU ALL DIE TRAGICLY YOU MOTHA FUCKERS WITH SPONGEBOB PORN DIE ALL OF YOU I HATE YOU ALL RUINED MY CHILDHOOD NIG NOGS

• It's the Cringiest thing and they need to be gone.

Has anyone thought it's weird that a human being would get dressed up in a animal costume to make them selves look like something they are not. And I think it's stupid how much the suits cost not that I would ever buy one but they cost as much as a used car. And and the way they look with no emotion in there eyes and all people see is a blank state in a costume. Also I'm curious how you can stay in the thing for more than an hour without smelling your own body odor. Or do you keep a can of febreeze in the thing.

• Furries are fags

I really think furries need to be gassed, Hung, Or forced to fight to death for our amusement in a hunger games style battle Royale. Winner gets a bullet to the head and now everyone wins. Honestly the world would be so much better off without those furfags around to ruin it.

• Lol yes of course

Furries are ugly and they smell like hot glue, Also they like jihadists because they fucc animals like jihadists, They also did 9/11, Therefore furries=jihad jihad=bad furries=bad, Also they think dame tu cosita is funny and still wear fedoras and make bleach jokes on incels. Me like stupid soy boys, Also they’re capitalist pigs

• Someone give these people an education. Pt 3

Also, Some do keep an air freshener in there (as Febreeze would harm the suit material) and some suits come crafted with a fan inside. "Furries, Aka, Homo derectus, Are a direct mutilation of everything humans strive for--" We don't 'prefer to be animals. ' We are still human, Just so you know. Again, Humans are animals, Too. 'Convert' them? We. Are. Humans. How do you convert a human into a human? About evolution-- I do think you need to read up on how it works. Humans will not be 'animalized' or 'de-evolved' because of a small part of humanity with no actual different evolutionary traits. Evolution happens over a period of millions of years-- it's been, What. Thirty? To evolve, Humans must breed with other humans that have physical traits that help them survive. As far as I know, Furries look like. . . Normal humans. "Don't gas them, Set a fire--" You're killing human beings. Like Hitler in the Holocaust. Children who are under fourteen, Mature adults who actually help society. Unlike you. I'm sick and tired of people bashing us and bashing us. Stop it, Already, Your arguments aren't getting anywhere. They're stupid. For once, I'd like to argue with an anti-furry with reasonable arguments backed up with evidence. That concludes my TedTalk. To all the furries out there: Live your lives. Please. If your partner leaves you just because you're a furry, Slap them for me, Please. :) Love y'all!

• I know some

Furries and they are really not ce people. Sure you got the weird ones, but every fandom has weird parts to it. It's just the way the world is. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I needed more words.

• I think therefore I am.

Life is all about perspective and no matter how you feel about someone's lifestyle it's not going to change that. Who gets the authority to say what is and isn't an abomination. Just because the majority does it, doesn't make it normal. You could consider heterosexuality an abomination if you really wanted to. The point I'm trying to make is life and what's right is what you think. Don't waste time judging others

• No Just No

I may not be one but just because i'm not doesn't mean I am so insecure that anything that isn't me has to be "Killed with fire".
    "Oh no I the most important person in the world don't understand/like something therefor it must be destroyed!"

That is a stupid mentality that I am seeing here.

"Intolerance is a sign of Ignorance"

• No they are not.

I think furries are a way for people to express themselves. They may be able to tell a lot about themselves, not necessarily through writing but maybe through art. Maybe some people want to animate monsters or animals with a twist to show their artistic ability. Not all furries are porn related. This link extends on that : http://www.theplaidzebra.com/furry-fandom/

• Unlike some people, I can see both sides

I'm gonna try and be reasonable here, And try to see both sides of the argument. I am a furry myself, But I can see why we are hated. Below are a few arguments in favour of both furry and anti-furry. I hope that this helps both sides understand each other better

Furries:
    They aren't all people involved with sexual stuff and cosplays.
    They are furries for different reasons than what you may think
    Some furries have even raised money for charity in spite of the stereotypes and hatred they receive
    I agree that some furries are into the sexual stuff and cosplays, But not all of them. I myself am a furry, But I'm not into that cosplay or sex stuff. I think it's disturbing. Yes, A furry doesn't like dressing up or doing sex stuff. Big shocker
    Not all furries do this sort of stuff. The majority of us are just in it for socialising and the artwork.
    We can't be generalised for the actions of a small minority of us. It's those of us who are into that sex and cosplay stuff that give us a bad name. Mainly the sex stuff. EUGH!

Anti Furries
    They may have had negative experiences with furries in the past
    They may have only seen the sexual stuff and the cosplays, Which gives them this bad impression
    I understand you people hate furries, But I don't want this to escalate any further than it already has.
    I understand your reasons why, I myself don't agree with the sex and cosplays, But you can't generalise a whole fandom for the actions of a small minority of that fandom. Not all furries are that bad
    Anti furries probably had negative experiences with furry animals in the past, Leading them to hate anything furry. For example, Being bitten by a dog or scratched by a cat. I can see why those would cause you to hate furry animals.
    They may have bad impressions on furries after seeing images of it to try to understand them

I understand both sides of this. I am a furry myself, And I am against some furries who are just for the sex stuff. That just doesn't sit right with me. I may be a furry, But I know where to have limits. If any anti furries read this, I hope this can help you understand that not all of us agree with the actions of the fandom, Nor do we all do that sort of stuff.

Furries:

Anti Furries

• Respect opinions guys

"OmG FURRIES ARE SO STUPID AND tHeY SHOULD ALL DIE! THEY SHOULD ALL KILL tHEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY HAVE ANOTHER OPInion! " Here’s an example. If you scroll up, You’ll see one of those "cool" furry haters, Who think telling people to kill themseves just because they’re different is stupid. So stop.

• No. They aren't all bad.

I know half of the furry community is full o pervs but there are furries that are good. Besides, There are more fandoms that also make porn and dress up as those characters from other things besides the furry fandom. I don't see the issue here. The furry fandom is just another one of those fandom. Calm down, Jeez.

• No. They aren't all bad.

Michael_Schwimmer says2016-03-15T18:38:22.327
I hate michael schwimmer very much