• You are born gay

Take a psychology coarse and anatomy people. Not Sunday school. It's a hormonal imbalance and the brain actually developed differently. Please get educated with school not church hate. There is evidence you just need to look instead of being blind and spreading hate. About 70% homeless children are homosexual. Because of hateful people. Spread love not hate.

• Genes are the Issue

Homosexuality is a genetic disorder that messes up the brain's Oedipus complex. It leaves the unlucky recipient of the (recessive) gene stuck in a state of perpetual attraction to the figure of the same gender instead of eventually becoming attracted to the other one. This genetic disorder has existed throughout much of history, with some of the first cases being reported by the ancient Greeks. Homosexuality increases risk of STDs, decreases masculinity (in men), breaks social institutions, and promotes population loss in countries with already low birthrates. Unfortunately, there is no cure at this moment.

• Born this way

People who say you aren't born gay are only saying this so because they have had sexual feelings towards the opposite sex and have rejected them. They may be attracted to the same sex but overall they are just bisexual and will still having feelings for the same sex at another point in their life. People are BORN gay, its been sciencetiffcally proved.

• Some of it

I think sometimes that got molested as a child and the people who think its Wrong then how would you like being molested and called a sinner just because of it some kids out there get blame from there own mom or dad I was molested and I was blamed by my dad and he hit me and he kicked me yeah he abused me all just because I was molested

• Some are. Like me. Some aren't. Like my boyfriend.

If people aren't born gay, that doesn't make it a choice any more than a heterosexual person chooses who to love. Even if it were a choice, does it mean people who choose to be gay are bad people?
    My boyfriend lived his whole life saying he was straight, and believing it, then he met me and decided he was bisexual. I've known I was gay since I was about 12, but I can remember finding boys in my class in primary school attractive when I was even younger. I don't ever remember finding girls attractive.
    So there we go, yes, some people are born gay, but not all gay people are. If that's a choice, then it's an odd sort of free will that we have. (I don't actually think we have free will, but that's another debate)

• Do you think gays want your hate, people who are anti-gay?

Imagine if someone is hating on you; so much hatred it tears through your soul and very being - that is exactly what all of you anti-gays are doing to people who are gay. Put yourself in their shoes for once - feel what they feel. Do you really think they want your hate?

• Yes you're born that way

To all the people talking out of their arses saying that gay people made a choice to be gay and they're not born that way, you're basically saying bisexuals, heterosexuals, and asexuals all chose to be that way. All the people saying gay people made a choice to be gay, you're saying you made a choice to be asexual, bisexual, heterosexual, or?
    No, see, you're going to say 'its not the same' but it's exactly the same!!!!

• Yes, I'm a lesbian.

I never woke up one day and decide out of the blue to become a lesbian, I never chose to be a lesbian, I never asked to be a lesbian. I just am a lesbian. It's okay to be homophobic if you want, as long as you keep it to yourself, it's very upsetting and disrespectful. My family are all very happy and supportive for me. All my friends are supportive too. Unless you're an attention seeker doing anything to get noticed, then it's not a choice. Believe me.

• You should probably listen to science.

It turns out that homosexuality is epigenetic. Google it. So since science is a thing, being gay is not a choice. Why would anyone choose to be gay anyways? They really like bullying and rejection? Doubt it. Also, since there are many gays in my family and I myself am gay as well, I'm pretty sure there's something to this science thing.

• Gay people are born gay.

Just like how straight people are born straight.
    You cannot help an attraction. A man being attracted to another man is an attraction.
    Just like a man being attracted to a woman or a woman being attracted to a man, or a women being attracted to a woman and so on.
    If we could choose to be attracted to a gender, a lot more people would be gay or straight.

Think of a very good looking person in your mind. You are attracted to their looks right?
    Think of a very awesome person. You are attracted to their personality right?
    Think of them altogether. You are attracted to them.
    Now what if they were the same gender as you? Sure, a straight person would automatically call that a deal breaker for a relationship, but we have to face there are going to be some people who see that person so perfect to them, they don't care what gender.

If people chose to be gay or straight, this debate probably wouldn't be going on. We do what makes us happy, and if we are born with an attraction to our own gender, than gosh darn it, why can't we just accept it?

• It's a choice

God created Adam and Eve he made those two fit perfectly together . Gay people chose to be gay it's an option it's not the way they were born . No scientific evidence shows that u can be born gay . If that's true then the world is going to end soon

• I have two arguments

1. Religious- God made all people, God does not condone gay actions. Why would God make a gay person. In other words, why would you want your child be a serial killer.
    2. Look at social development. In nineteenth century America, being gay would cause you to be written out of the family. There were very few gay people back then. However, being gay becomes socially accepted, more people become gay. I can garentee you that babies did not just decide to come out gay because society would not condem them.

• Homosexuality IS a choice

No one is simply born gay. It is a choice that people make. And its because a man is meant to love a women, not the same sex, that is corrupt and people are not born corrupt. I also know people who just decided to be gay, and what does that make it? A CHOICE. And yes if you are gay it is a decision that you make. And if being gay was a natural thing then how come they cannot have children? A man and a women can have a child but the same sex cannot, and that is because it is unnatural. Also If that were the case there would be no population. People need to get there minds straight (literally) and stop trying to cause corruption.

• Absolutely Not!! are you kidding me!?

Homosexuality IS a choice No one is simply born gay. It is a choice that people make. And its because a man is meant to love a women, not the same sex, that is corrupt and people are not born corrupt. I also know people who just decided to be gay, and what does that make it? A CHOICE. And yes if you are gay it is a decision that you make. And if being gay was a natural thing then how come they cannot have children? A man and a women can have a child but the same sex cannot, and that is because it is unnatural. Also If that were the case there would be no population. People need to get there minds straight (literally) and stop trying to cause corruption.

• Gay is not the way

Listen here, this is the reason our economy is in shambles, the reason Robin Williams died and the reasons for 9/11 mainly. Gay is just not the way and essentially, the only reason we are targeted by isis is because of the 55% of these people who think you are born gay

• Goes against nature

A man was made for a woman and a woman was made for a man, thats all it boils down too. A simple concept of nature is being challenged by this new age of thinking out every scenario differently than it currently is. It's not the way human beings were born so it shouldn't be encouraged at all

• Of course not!

If you are born a homosexual, everyone seems to accept you... Cause why? Oh, because you were born like that, you can't help it. What about a Pedophile? They were born that way, so why don't we say that's okay? Well, because its not! What's the difference with being a homosexual?

• They are not.

Gay people aren't born gay, just like straight people aren't born straight. It all depends on the environment they are brought up in. If you take a child from birth and put him in a "gay" society, chances are extremely high he'll turn gay. And same goes for if you put him in a masculine, straight society

• No Genetic difference

The only way you could be considered to be born homosexual would be if their was some sort of gene, but their isn't we all come out the same our only thought is feed me, clean me and hold me. Your preference for a partner develops as you grow. I think it's experiences which ultimately determine whether your straight or gay.

• What? Are you serious?

People are not born gay. Its just another excuse for people to do that B.S. These people are confused. I think its some kind of mental illness or some way of controlling the population by promoting this crap. Its not right, why would I get a man that acts and dresses like a woman when I could just get a woman? People are seriously defending and supporting this stuff as if it is right. Its just a stage in life that you need to get over. If you can't get over it, guys, try some sex with an vagina. If you don't like it, try it again.Lol! But seriously, you guys are trippin with this stuff. You need to get over your self and live life how nature intended. Adam and eve", not "adam and steve"