Are gays greedy and wrong for refusing to accept all benefits, if they were made available, and going after the redefinition of marriage?

Asked by: Tes95
  • Yes. Gays could have all the benefits, but they refuse to quit while ahead. It is insensitive, ignorant, and wrong.

There is nothing else to call it. It is greed and arrogance. Straights support legal benefits, THAT is equality. But no. They would rather tear asunder 5000+ years of peace in this aspect. I cannot fathom why gays, who claim to be for equality, will not compromise on anything less than the full redefinition of a straight, religious service.

• Not at all.

Wow, the question itself is written in a bit of a derogatory fashion, and I think is a bit of a loaded question. Homosexuals are free to pursue whatever avenues that they so desire. Who are we to judge what they decide to do either way, that's what I say.

• Who is this clown?

Tear apart 5000+ years of peace? You're THAT afraid of homosexuals that them being able to marry would cause this for you? Goodness gracious, that's the problem right there. Gays want to be treated as equals, if you're denying them a title because of who they love, you are denying them that.

• I don't see how refusing benefits makes gays greed or wrong...

I think this shows that these gays wanted homosexual marriage rights for the right reasons, and not just for the benefits, like some. If anything, some gays refusing some benefits is the opposite of greedy. It is less money being paid out for them, so they are concerned with their well-being, along with the country's