Many people have many beliefs about ghosts and there are enough people and evidence to show that ghosts can exists. Besides, if you're going to say that there isn't any logical explanation for ghosts, just know that everyone has a different sense of logic and you can't say what's real or not till you see or experience it for yourself.
We as a species have progress quite a bit, but no nearly as far as we will need to before science can unlock this particular mystery. As we gain more and more understanding of quantum mechanics and how it relate to the functioning of our nervous systems we will get closer to a truer understand of human spirituality.
I have seen and heard ghost all the time since i was six some ghost are good some ghost are bad what you have to understand is not all go are bad some times ghost like to show them self A orib is not a ghost it help give ghost energy or water can help give ghost energy i can hear ghost sometimes to catch a ghost you can use a EVP a Evp is Electronic voice phenomenon that is the alleged communication by spirits through tape recorders and other electronic devices. Im a big beliver in ghost and no one can change my mind cause i have had to many things happen to me to make me not belive in ghost i am a beliver my non belives you dont juge me and i wont juge you. If you dont know i am a medium thats means i have the power to see hear and talk to ghost the reason ghost come to me is because i can help the go to the other side i have helped ghost go to the otherside before and so if you are wondering why i want to be a ghost hunter is because i have the power to help ghost if you dont belive me thats you problem not If you have any questions for me or you just want to talk conatct me on yoube witch is Grace tupper and Subscriptions or you can add me on google gmai my email for google is tupper397@gmail.Com or ask me question on facebook or you can talk to me on facebook
There is no reliable proof for spiritual or supernatural activity at all. Just because you hold a believe does not make it true. 80% of the evidence can be explained, a lot of it having to do with confirmation bias, the other 20% has may not have been explained. But let us not put ghosts in the gaps. Just because you don't know, doesn't automatically make it ghosts.
There is no logical explanation to believe in ghosts. All ghostly encounters are either strange chance or can be explained with facts. Believing in invisible dead people is very stupid, it makes more sense to believe in rainbow unicorns. IN conclusion Ghosts can be explained with reason instead of writing it off a 'supernatural'
Ghosts are another thing that believed in as a kid, but as I grew older I came to my senses that it's all fake. A common complain people who believe in ghosts have is flickering lights. Faulty lights can mean a million other things that don't involve "ghosts." Broken lights can be a sign that the lights need to be repaired because they're old and are losing their quality. Another common complaint ghost seekers or enthusiasts have is doors or windows closing on their own. A rational explanation for this would be that maybe the wind was strong enough to close them on its own. Moving objects are also something seems to be an issue to believers in this so-called "phenomena." The same explanation can be applied to this situation and that more often than not the wind has the ability to move them. Supernatural followers are like little children who cling on to stupid theories that defy logic. Other-worldly seekers need to stop focusing so much on things that are "out of this world" and focus on growing an adult standpoint on these matters, something which probably is impossible because there's uncountable numbers of you irrational beings. I think there should be something called stupid energy and you would all fall under that category. Just like how there's negative and positive energy this is a new proposition that I just came up with.