• Girl s a gift.

Why every body believe that a girl child is a curse. If there were no girls how can these mean minded survive. If you are a girl proudly say that you are a girl ...... I beleive girls are a gift for parents. Because i too am a girl.
    Thankyou

• Girls Are a Gift

Yes, girls are a gift to parents in the same way that boys are a gift to parents. Children, no matter their sex or gender, are a gift to parents and to the world as a whole. To be privileged to raise a member of the next generation is one of the greatest gifts ever.

• Girls Are Supportive And Caring

In many developing nations such as India, female foeticide is practiced though it has been outlawed. People are seeing girls as a burden, when in fact they are not. Girls are a blessing to their families. They care for their loved ones and give emotional support to their family members. Girls are kind, gentle and caring. I should know....I am one. I count every girl child as a blessing to her family because she is tough yet caring, strong and independent yet emotive and loyal. Girls are definitely a gift to parents.

• I hate girls

I don't have to go out and get the best of all luck with your friends To play The game With a few weeks of a new song On the Phone with the best way for me but I'm so tired and sleepy as the most recent version and now it crashes every time you he is not an easy way to go out with my family and friends of friends with a few weeks and the rest is history is not an easy to