• It is silly even to suggest we aren't equal.

I think it's silly to even suggest that men and women aren't equal because we are both pretty much the same. Sure, we have a different anatomy and interests, but we can both think the same. People may say the bible even says we're unequal. Well I have news for you people, the bible wasn't written by God or Jesus, it was written by men. The authors of the bible thought they were understanding what they say. Thus, I also believe that Jesus spoke in stories. I also believe in science and don't think Adam and Eve even existed, just stories. So for me, the story of Adam and Eve is just a story, completely erasing that off the topic. Women are hugely mistreated because of religion. Women are just as good as men at everything, even strength. But men don't allow women to do so many things, they think women are weak and unable. I could go on and on about this topic, but I will stop now. FWI: I am a MAN.

• I cam believe all you guys

Girls should have the same rights as guys I play baseball and I am a girl and all the guys at my school look up to me with respect and although I am a girl they treat me like one of the team. All my life guys have been my best friends and I might be a girl but I have the same ambitions and goals and motivations as if I was anyone in the world. It does matter what my gender is it only matters what I want to be and who I am.

• Because all are humans

Studies in the brain development of boys and girls suggest that the “areas of the brain involved in language and fine motor skills mature ... Earlier in girls than boys” while those areas involved in “targeting and spatial memory “appeared to mature ... Earlier in boys”. Thus, some of the differences in behaviour between boys and girls that we see in early years settings - such as boys’ greater involvement in superhero play in contrast with girls’ greater involvement in table-top activities - may be in part a product of different physiological development.

At the same time we need to acknowledge the part that the social environment, and in particular parents’ expectations, plays in influencing the behaviour of boys and girls. Many people have written about the ways that parents treat boy and girl babies differently and how as a society we have different expectations of the way boys and girls will behave. As a result one could conclude that boys’ and girls’ development is the result of a combination of both nature (brain development) and nurture (how our society expects young boys and girls to behave).
    But all are humans and thus both boy and girl are equal

• There are no difference between girl and boys

Yes.....It's true that girls and boys are equal and there are no differences. Girls have all the rights and freedom in the world. The girls must get the equal opportunities and rights. And they are also members of society. Girls are not less than boys in any field of life.

• Everyone is equal

Yes, boys and girls are equal, even though they are not the same. It would be a shame if a person were defined for life as better or worse, simply because of the sex they were born. Many boys are capable of great things, but so are some girls. Both genders have a lot to offer the world.
    The debate that men and women are equel or not is going on from a big time but the truth is women are better then men.I think sexism is ending because the women who suffered this are changing their minds and future generations are getting secured.They are already less in number then boys if it happens further the natures cycle will get destroyed.We pray to many female godesses who according to religion are greater than the male ones this shows its not the religion who is teaching us to do so.

• Everyone is equal

Look, boys and girls are equal in every single way boys never give us a chance. They think that we are feminine and weak but, if we put our mind to it women can conquer anything. They might even do better than you. So before you judge us think twice

• Yes, they are talented in different ways.

• Without them there will be no boys

• Yes i think that girls and boys are equal but still today in some parts of India they are treated unequal

Boys and girls look different but they are equal in ability and intelligence, whether in education, sports, business, politics or any other field of human activity. Women have proved their capability. They display strength and determination in no less term than any man. Look at your mother! How well she brings you up. She teaches you good values, guides you and is your pillar of strength. She takes up the responsibility of the entire household. It is often said, ``the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.’’

• Yes, One Gender can do something, and the other gender can too.

You see, we both did GREAT Deed's, and also negative things too.

So we really need to stop sexism, even if one gender is more sexist, the other one have done bad things too. So now i need to fill in my chat with 50 words.... So I hope sexism is over soon

• Boys are superior

Even the Bible tells us how the female only came into existence due to the man, and is the reason for man's downfall. Now days, the female dominance in many aspects in life is pushing them aside. There are reasons men are paid, respected more than women. Men work more and is providing more to the world than ladies. Great male leaders like George Washington, Alexander the Great stand tall while women do the dishes. It's not stereotypical if those are facts! Sorry...

• It is regrettable

Sadly, girls are no more equal to boys than non-whites are to whites. It is certainly the case that females have made great strides in the past few years that they've campaigned for civil rights equality, but ultimately there are still people alive today imposing the values they had from "their day", so to speak, which means that because of "traditional" opinions, women still have a stereotypical role attached to them and they still have to face some quite major abuse from Mens Rights Activists.

• Girls and boys are not equal at all.

Due to a lot of stereotypical people, more people expect women to be like divas who only care about their appearances. But women have lots of star quality too! Think about how much women have contributed in our society: they have made a safe and comfortable environment for the whole family to settle into. Even famous people have become legends like sports stars (Stephanie Rice), singers (Demi Lovato) and so much more!

• Technicalities of equality.

Basically, no. There are many key differences. I will list them below:
    1) obvious anatomical differences
    2) hormonal differences, which lead to a difference in behavior. Studies have also shown that females in general react differently to males in specific scenarios.

Hormonal differences are the most pronounced. They affect the most significant aspects of male/female physiology and character, both are applied to standards by which we judge gender differences.
    However, I believe women, although different, should be allowed the same opportunities as men in equal circumstances. Although females are different from males, these differences are insignificant and are not prominent enough to merit the drastic differences between male and female roles.. They are largely irrelevant to female intellectual, economic and intuitive capabilities (which is obvious.. Ever since we've allowed females in leadership roles, we've seen that they fulfill these functions just as men do). Of course, all humans vary in their capabilities. This means that, in society, there will be children who are smarter than others, male OR female. It doesn't make sense to single out unintelligent females and compare them to intelligent males when vice verse could also be applied.

• Beautiful Inequity and gender war.

We should not use the word "equal" loosely. One must look at the advantages and ultimate reason for the male and female genders. One cannot exist without the other. There is one thing we can not replicate: original personality - there is only one of me in this life. Each gender is unique in their contribution to the human race beyond social changes. Our society wants "equality" but in terms of law and the application of punishment, women have received more lenient sentences when committing crimes, but wan we want equal pay for the same jobs. Should we not teach our youth to think critically rather than emotionally? I agree that women must have rights, be able to provide for their families, and also hold jobs generally dominated by men. In contrast, I don't want to experience being a construction worker; I refuse to dig sewers and I really don't want to hang out with other guys always watching the same thing every weekend. Let's all ponder for a moment if we should replace "equal" with "equitable" or in another phrase like, "in the best interest of children and the future of the human race."

• Dresses and Tuxes

Girls and boys will always be different. The only thing we should have to have is the correct body parts to be a certain gender. When most people think of female, they think of skirts and long hair. When most people think of boys, they think of pants and short hair. Why does it have to be like that? Can't girls play football and be part of the military? Can't boys like pink and pierce their ears? I think it shouldn't matter what gender you are unless you are going in a public bathroom. Unless you need information like that, my gender is unisex.

• We are not equals.

I do believe that both genders should have all equal rights, but there are many scenarios where one gender generally gets more bias. For example, if a female slaps a male, that is not regarded /seen as a very big problem. But when a guy hits a girl it seems to be a bigger deal. This is one reason why we are not equal. Though the consequences for the male and female should be the same, they both abused somebody else, it is the male who is regarded as a more violent, wrongful person. This should be the case to. Men are typically stronger, so when he hits the female, it would cause more damage. This situation shows how males and females are not equal. Sometimes females have the upper hand in situations and other times males have the upper hand.

• Girls and Boys are equal,

Just because we are born differently doesn't mean men or women are less capable in anything, nobody should be told they can't do something because of they're gender. It's like the colour of your skin, there's no difference between most people than that, and it's awful that anyone was ever treated differently.

• Women and men aren't equal in anything

People argue of men and women are equal, other wise what was the women's rights movement for? You can see now long after the laws have been passed. The state of mind has barely changed now, you can see that most people assume that the women should stay at home when the men work. But even with women being CEOs most everyday women in things as simple as sports are having their rights being violated.