• Girls should do what boys can do.

Most of those no's are probably boys because boys don't think that we can't do what they can. Girls play football, basketball, soccer, baseball. I play baseball. I went against a boys team an we won 10 to 4. Girls can do as many many things that boys can do.

• Yes girls getting right

If we compare our present with past than we can see many changes, now a day out of 100% , 90%girls are doing job. Now Iam also a girl & I know that what I have to do . And the boys who are saying girls are not strong than go to the hell & don't forget about your mom who have given you birth. The most important thing is to be strong. So, girls be strong than no one can dominate u
    RISE UP
    By- Afreen sultana, powder through my father account

• Yes girls getting right

RISE UP

• Girls need equal to boy

Because in early time people was not allowing girls to go to school but now a days girls are allowed to go but in some regions some difrent are there . And whatever girl do we need to support it to your child sister etc and save girl child .

• We are all human beings, no matter what gender!

We are all the same. It doesn't matter what genders we are. If boys wanna wear dresses, I say go right ahead with your head held up high! Put yourself in this girls shoes: She wants to play baseball at school, but the coach tells her no. How would you feel? STAND UP TO SEXISM!

• We are equal!

Hell yea we are all equal n one is better than anyone now some beliefs state that girls are not, to me i disagree but whatever GIRLS ARE EQUAL for the love of god we are all humans get you facts strait stupid people need to realize it it is messed up

• Equality for all!

Okay so yeah boys have different strengths in some things and girls do too but in the end it all balances out! We cant say that one gender is superior than the other because we are the same species and we are born and raised in different scenarios making our learning habits and the ways we are raised different.

• Girls are equal to boys in all field ...............

Girls are equal to boys .
    If we compare also girl and boy we feal that allare gqual . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ....

• They're Surely Equal

The most galling is the attitude of society towards its women is discrimination. Discrimination against girls starts at home. In a majority of households boys are given preferential treatment in terms of education, facilities, and mobility. Very few girls gain the liberty to plan their own life. Their activities are controlled. This discrimination within the family breeds violence across society against women. Any violation of social norms is treated with contempt. From childhood, parents teach the common line 'Boys don't cry' But have we ever entertained the thought of teaching them that 'Boys don't make others cry?' They grow up to be hard and force women to bend under their will. But how about we teach girls and boys that they are equal? The patriarchal society creates hurdles at every stage for women’s growth and liberation. When women try to assert themselves or free themselves of the patriarchy, the male-dominated society reacts violently. But if we teach our children that they are equal, these hurdles would be greatly reduced. So let's work together to teach our young generation about gender inequality

• We are all the same and need each other to survive in this world.

In the olden times women did all the cooking and men went out to work to do jobs, but don't think I'm favoring men you would need both genders to repopulate and survive. It doesn't matter what gender a person is we are all equal try to imagine if you were two genders how would you feel if someone forced you to act like one even though your both. Think of the people with no gender how would they feel if you were forcing them to act like one gender even though they were none.

• Boys are superior

Even the Bible tells us how the female only came into existence due to the man, and is the reason for man's downfall. Now days, the female dominance in many aspects in life is pushing them aside. There are reasons men are paid, respected more than women. Men work more and is providing more to the world than ladies. Great male leaders like George Washington, Alexander the Great stand tall while women do the dishes. It's not stereotypical if those are facts! Sorry...

• It is regrettable

Sadly, girls are no more equal to boys than non-whites are to whites. It is certainly the case that females have made great strides in the past few years that they've campaigned for civil rights equality, but ultimately there are still people alive today imposing the values they had from "their day", so to speak, which means that because of "traditional" opinions, women still have a stereotypical role attached to them and they still have to face some quite major abuse from Mens Rights Activists.

• Girls and boys are not equal at all.

Due to a lot of stereotypical people, more people expect women to be like divas who only care about their appearances. But women have lots of star quality too! Think about how much women have contributed in our society: they have made a safe and comfortable environment for the whole family to settle into. Even famous people have become legends like sports stars (Stephanie Rice), singers (Demi Lovato) and so much more!

• Technicalities of equality.

Basically, no. There are many key differences. I will list them below:
    1) obvious anatomical differences
    2) hormonal differences, which lead to a difference in behavior. Studies have also shown that females in general react differently to males in specific scenarios.

Hormonal differences are the most pronounced. They affect the most significant aspects of male/female physiology and character, both are applied to standards by which we judge gender differences.
    However, I believe women, although different, should be allowed the same opportunities as men in equal circumstances. Although females are different from males, these differences are insignificant and are not prominent enough to merit the drastic differences between male and female roles.. They are largely irrelevant to female intellectual, economic and intuitive capabilities (which is obvious.. Ever since we've allowed females in leadership roles, we've seen that they fulfill these functions just as men do). Of course, all humans vary in their capabilities. This means that, in society, there will be children who are smarter than others, male OR female. It doesn't make sense to single out unintelligent females and compare them to intelligent males when vice verse could also be applied.

• Beautiful Inequity and gender war.

We should not use the word "equal" loosely. One must look at the advantages and ultimate reason for the male and female genders. One cannot exist without the other. There is one thing we can not replicate: original personality - there is only one of me in this life. Each gender is unique in their contribution to the human race beyond social changes. Our society wants "equality" but in terms of law and the application of punishment, women have received more lenient sentences when committing crimes, but wan we want equal pay for the same jobs. Should we not teach our youth to think critically rather than emotionally? I agree that women must have rights, be able to provide for their families, and also hold jobs generally dominated by men. In contrast, I don't want to experience being a construction worker; I refuse to dig sewers and I really don't want to hang out with other guys always watching the same thing every weekend. Let's all ponder for a moment if we should replace "equal" with "equitable" or in another phrase like, "in the best interest of children and the future of the human race."

• Why not equal

Boys always get to watch wrestling and not lat boys play sports with them but i think it should change i cant do it but maybe one day girls can find a way to be equal like how woman can vote now i think girls should be equal to boys but were not

• They are not treated equal

Men in the US get payed 78% more than women - for the same job! In some other countries, girls are not aloud to have an education and they are not aloud to have a government role. In some countries, women aren't even aloud to drive! I think the gender inequality is real, and unfair. Also, men and women were all created under god, so they should be treated equal!

• Boys are superior

Boys are superior Even the Bible tells us how the female only came into existence due to the man, and is the reason for man's downfall. Now days, the female dominance in many aspects in life is pushing them aside. There are reasons men are paid, respected more than women.

• They are just not equal

First look at the work men do. It's more hard than what women do therefore they shouldn't be paid the same amount of money . Even God knows it he created man first. Men have made more achievements than women have therefore they should not be equal
    No they will never be equal

• Not at all

I think its a no... I am writing this because a boy in one of my classes were saying boys are better than girls. He also added that boys are more athletic and girls are babies and cant do a thing. Some of his friends started to join. Most girls think it is equal while boys think theyre better.