• All are equal

We all are equal.Now a days women are in high position in politics,sports etc.Both boys and girls have opportunity to go school.If their parents don't want to send them school what constituency do???I am a girl and everywhere I am treated equally.Even in villages girls go to school.And are also treated equally

• Without the other none of us would be here

Biologically speaking without the other gender none of us would be here. Men can earn more than women in many jobs even if a woman does better in schools. Though this is true I still believe that in some jobs women are more respected like nursing and teaching. Still men and women should earn the same as each other depending on their status and success in school, not gender. Men and women should be treated as equal because of this.

• Men and women ARE equal

Both males and females are God's creations, & dey r at d same level in front of God. They both r humans & r partners, hence they are equal. We should all believe from our hearts that no gender is better than the other. And remember, if you oppose women, then what about this: it was the WOMAN who gave you birth & brought you into existence, and cared for you ALL THROUGH your childhood, sacrificing her joys. And it was she who, wen u were sick, remained awakened all through the night, and sacrificed all she could. But I hav to agree that if either of the gender were not there, then there would probably be no YOU/ your parents/ your grandparents, etc. Although men & women are different physically, mentally & biologically, they still deserve the same rights and should get the right to enjoy them. We MUST realize, that if given the chance, women can do wonders- they can manage homes, schools, hospitals, colleges, offices and even SPACESHIPS!
    AND 'btw': the Bible wasn't written by God / Jesus!. It was written by men. These men thought they were understanding wat they say!
    So even if it is written in many other holy books that women are comparatively less in strength, intelligence, etc., god actually(and it IS pretty obvious cause God cant be partial to anybody or He wouldn't be God) sees them as equal, and we should too
    Because it is he who created us and knows us better than anyone, be it any God we believe in.(this sentence is not meant for the atheists)

• Men and women ARE equal

• Men and women should be equal in work, at home, or in anything else

In modern times, people should treat each gender equally. Yes men and women have different qualities and strengths that make them better at some things, but at the end of the day, men and women are good at an equal number of things, and one gender should not be regarded higher, especially when it comes to job picking.... Both genders can offer different things

• Girls and boys are all equal

My daughter is as strong as the so-called strongest boy in her class. I'm not saying that girls have the upper hand in life but I think everyone should all have the same rights.Yes we have our differences but we are all human. I certainly hope sexism is over soon.

• It is silly even to suggest we aren't equal.

I think it's silly to even suggest that men and women aren't equal because we are both pretty much the same. Sure, we have a different anatomy and interests, but we can both think the same. People may say the bible even says we're unequal. Well I have news for you people, the bible wasn't written by God or Jesus, it was written by men. The authors of the bible thought they were understanding what they say. Thus, I also believe that Jesus spoke in stories. I also believe in science and don't think Adam and Eve even existed, just stories. So for me, the story of Adam and Eve is just a story, completely erasing that off the topic. Women are hugely mistreated because of religion. Women are just as good as men at everything, even strength. But men don't allow women to do so many things, they think women are weak and unable. I could go on and on about this topic, but I will stop now. FWI: I am a MAN.

• I cam believe all you guys

Girls should have the same rights as guys I play baseball and I am a girl and all the guys at my school look up to me with respect and although I am a girl they treat me like one of the team. All my life guys have been my best friends and I might be a girl but I have the same ambitions and goals and motivations as if I was anyone in the world. It does matter what my gender is it only matters what I want to be and who I am.

• Because all are humans

Studies in the brain development of boys and girls suggest that the “areas of the brain involved in language and fine motor skills mature ... Earlier in girls than boys” while those areas involved in “targeting and spatial memory “appeared to mature ... Earlier in boys”. Thus, some of the differences in behaviour between boys and girls that we see in early years settings - such as boys’ greater involvement in superhero play in contrast with girls’ greater involvement in table-top activities - may be in part a product of different physiological development.

At the same time we need to acknowledge the part that the social environment, and in particular parents’ expectations, plays in influencing the behaviour of boys and girls. Many people have written about the ways that parents treat boy and girl babies differently and how as a society we have different expectations of the way boys and girls will behave. As a result one could conclude that boys’ and girls’ development is the result of a combination of both nature (brain development) and nurture (how our society expects young boys and girls to behave).
    But all are humans and thus both boy and girl are equal

• Boys are superior

Even the Bible tells us how the female only came into existence due to the man, and is the reason for man's downfall. Now days, the female dominance in many aspects in life is pushing them aside. There are reasons men are paid, respected more than women. Men work more and is providing more to the world than ladies. Great male leaders like George Washington, Alexander the Great stand tall while women do the dishes. It's not stereotypical if those are facts! Sorry...

• It is regrettable

Sadly, girls are no more equal to boys than non-whites are to whites. It is certainly the case that females have made great strides in the past few years that they've campaigned for civil rights equality, but ultimately there are still people alive today imposing the values they had from "their day", so to speak, which means that because of "traditional" opinions, women still have a stereotypical role attached to them and they still have to face some quite major abuse from Mens Rights Activists.

• Girls and boys are not equal at all.

Due to a lot of stereotypical people, more people expect women to be like divas who only care about their appearances. But women have lots of star quality too! Think about how much women have contributed in our society: they have made a safe and comfortable environment for the whole family to settle into. Even famous people have become legends like sports stars (Stephanie Rice), singers (Demi Lovato) and so much more!

• Technicalities of equality.

Basically, no. There are many key differences. I will list them below:
    1) obvious anatomical differences
    2) hormonal differences, which lead to a difference in behavior. Studies have also shown that females in general react differently to males in specific scenarios.

Hormonal differences are the most pronounced. They affect the most significant aspects of male/female physiology and character, both are applied to standards by which we judge gender differences.
    However, I believe women, although different, should be allowed the same opportunities as men in equal circumstances. Although females are different from males, these differences are insignificant and are not prominent enough to merit the drastic differences between male and female roles.. They are largely irrelevant to female intellectual, economic and intuitive capabilities (which is obvious.. Ever since we've allowed females in leadership roles, we've seen that they fulfill these functions just as men do). Of course, all humans vary in their capabilities. This means that, in society, there will be children who are smarter than others, male OR female. It doesn't make sense to single out unintelligent females and compare them to intelligent males when vice verse could also be applied.

• Beautiful Inequity and gender war.

We should not use the word "equal" loosely. One must look at the advantages and ultimate reason for the male and female genders. One cannot exist without the other. There is one thing we can not replicate: original personality - there is only one of me in this life. Each gender is unique in their contribution to the human race beyond social changes. Our society wants "equality" but in terms of law and the application of punishment, women have received more lenient sentences when committing crimes, but wan we want equal pay for the same jobs. Should we not teach our youth to think critically rather than emotionally? I agree that women must have rights, be able to provide for their families, and also hold jobs generally dominated by men. In contrast, I don't want to experience being a construction worker; I refuse to dig sewers and I really don't want to hang out with other guys always watching the same thing every weekend. Let's all ponder for a moment if we should replace "equal" with "equitable" or in another phrase like, "in the best interest of children and the future of the human race."

• They are just not equal

First look at the work men do. It's more hard than what women do therefore they shouldn't be paid the same amount of money . Even God knows it he created man first. Men have made more achievements than women have therefore they should not be equal
    No they will never be equal

• Not at all

I think its a no... I am writing this because a boy in one of my classes were saying boys are better than girls. He also added that boys are more athletic and girls are babies and cant do a thing. Some of his friends started to join. Most girls think it is equal while boys think theyre better.

• Why? Just... Why?

Why do girls think they're superior to boys? It makes no sense. Granted boys think tthey're superior to girls. But boys will grow out of it and then they're hormones will act up and they will begin acting superior again. But why do girls get special treatment? Why do girls feminize boys? It leads me to believe that boys and girls are not equal except under 1 aspect. They are equal under God. And, please, do not say that i am sêxist. For it is written, "thou shall not judge". Also, do not call me a hypocrite. I have found much evidence online.

• Why? Just... Why?

• Equality among boys and girls never ever.....

As god is our creator he made many difference among man and women so that their will be a balance in the ecosystem. If they are same then human life cant exist in earth.So man and women are not equal. Think of a situation when a wife will ask a husband to cook food , to give birth to a baby, to take care for him is it possible friends. No it is not and male and female have a very different physical , emotional mental differences among themselves. The person who are saying that they are same better know that were not are not and will not equal with each other.