• Girls are awesome

As a girl i believe girls are better but both girls and boys should have equal rights. Not one is better than the other. Most of the time girls are better but sometimes boys are but it just depends on the person.

BUT SERIOUSLY GIRLS ARE WAY BETTER THAN BOY

• Of Course They are

It is true, boys and girls are not treated equally. But I believe everyone is equal! What do boys have that girls don't. I think it is outrageous because people say girls can't play football because they will get hurt. Well, won't boys get hurt too? And im not saying boys or men are bad. I'm just saying that girls and boys should be treated equal because why should girls be treated badly.

• LiujncV bfd bfd

Kgjjjj hgjm hgjjjjjjjjjj hgjjjjjjjjjjj hgkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkj mykrffffffff hgkjjjjj ihdsz98 uj j j j j j j j j j j jj jj j j j j j j j j jj j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j jj j j

• Biys and girls are equal

According to me boys and girls are equal. Not just because they are equal physically and mentally but also because both genders have equal rights and should be rewarded with the same and every citizen of this country should get that STRAIGHT in their heads because girls don't appreciate being treated unequally as by now they all know their rights and if they don't get it then I th8nk down the line in 3-4 years people should be fined for treating girls unequally and giving boys more rights than girls . My argument doesn't prove that boys should be inferior to girls but should be equall.

• Girls and boys are equal

Girls and boys are equal because they are. Many people say that God made men first so men are better than women, but that's not true. God didn't think of that way while making us, but he wanted everything fair and righteous. I think it isn't fair that girls or boys has to be treated differently just because of their abilities.

• Girls and boys are equal

Girls and boys are equal because they are. Everyone says that God made men first so they are better, but that is not at all true. God didn't think that men were better than women while making us, he wanted everything to be fair and righteous. Again. Boys and girls are equal.

• Girls and Boys are no different

Yes it is true and all who said no are wrong. Boys are equal both physically and mentally. Believe it or not boys once in your life you cried like a girl and girls once in your life you farted or burped like a boy. In your life's you act like the other its no difference. I do believe we are equal and should be treated equally. N one is better then the other and those say other wise your just wasting time we are the same no matter what. We need to stand for our rights and speak up and not just sit still look pretty or stupid but at the same time you look pretty stupid. So we need to shout out and say, " Hey were all great." Who's with me?

• We are equal.

You see, people think that girls are not strong enough than boys, but girls can be strong if they want to. They can be strong leaders, and champions of sports, nothing can stop girls if they want to. It is just wrong to have not equal oppertunities like boys, like girls not having enough education than boys do. Never underestimate a girl/woman!

• Yes! Girls don't appreciate being treated differently!

As a girl, I know what its like to be treated badly, by boys most of the time, and I know that we all have our differences. Some girls like makeup and gossiping. I'm not one of those girls, but yet people sometimes yell at me to "go put on makeup" and "gossip". I don't do that. Not all girls like doing that in the first place! Please, boys, learn to not bully girls because they are girls.

• Boys are equal to boys

I'm writing this because a boy in my class started a debate "are boys better than girls". I at the time sided with girls while all the boys went to the boys side. Everyone was super defensive towards themselves when someone tried questioning their ranking in society and just school in general. The debate sparked in this direction because when you're a specific gender you will generally choose that one over the other as a natural instinct of defense even if you don't have an absolute opinion on the situation . In my case I learned that in the end boys and girls are both equal and deserve to be respected and that fighting over who is better is just a form of defense and is frankly pointless. Everyone is human let's just live and be happy treating everyone with kindness because no one is below the other.

• Boys are superior

Even the Bible tells us how the female only came into existence due to the man, and is the reason for man's downfall. Now days, the female dominance in many aspects in life is pushing them aside. There are reasons men are paid, respected more than women. Men work more and is providing more to the world than ladies. Great male leaders like George Washington, Alexander the Great stand tall while women do the dishes. It's not stereotypical if those are facts! Sorry...

• It is regrettable

Sadly, girls are no more equal to boys than non-whites are to whites. It is certainly the case that females have made great strides in the past few years that they've campaigned for civil rights equality, but ultimately there are still people alive today imposing the values they had from "their day", so to speak, which means that because of "traditional" opinions, women still have a stereotypical role attached to them and they still have to face some quite major abuse from Mens Rights Activists.

• Girls and boys are not equal at all.

Due to a lot of stereotypical people, more people expect women to be like divas who only care about their appearances. But women have lots of star quality too! Think about how much women have contributed in our society: they have made a safe and comfortable environment for the whole family to settle into. Even famous people have become legends like sports stars (Stephanie Rice), singers (Demi Lovato) and so much more!

• Why girls and boys are not the same.

Boys were the first ones here.Boys are different than girls because we are better,stronger,manly,aggressive,and bigger.Girls are not meant to have these traits.They are suppose to be quiet and out of the way.They are suppose to be cute in their little dresses.They are not dominate like males. Girls have different parts.Boys have different parts.Girls are suppose to act dainty, feminine, and quiet. You don't see that at all nowadays.Its really ridiculous. God said that a man not act like women and vice versa.

• Technicalities of equality.

Basically, no. There are many key differences. I will list them below:
    1) obvious anatomical differences
    2) hormonal differences, which lead to a difference in behavior. Studies have also shown that females in general react differently to males in specific scenarios.

Hormonal differences are the most pronounced. They affect the most significant aspects of male/female physiology and character, both are applied to standards by which we judge gender differences.
    However, I believe women, although different, should be allowed the same opportunities as men in equal circumstances. Although females are different from males, these differences are insignificant and are not prominent enough to merit the drastic differences between male and female roles.. They are largely irrelevant to female intellectual, economic and intuitive capabilities (which is obvious.. Ever since we've allowed females in leadership roles, we've seen that they fulfill these functions just as men do). Of course, all humans vary in their capabilities. This means that, in society, there will be children who are smarter than others, male OR female. It doesn't make sense to single out unintelligent females and compare them to intelligent males when vice verse could also be applied.

• They are not treated equal

Men in the US get payed 78% more than women - for the same job! In some other countries, girls are not aloud to have an education and they are not aloud to have a government role. In some countries, women aren't even aloud to drive! I think the gender inequality is real, and unfair. Also, men and women were all created under god, so they should be treated equal!

• Boys are superior

Boys are superior Even the Bible tells us how the female only came into existence due to the man, and is the reason for man's downfall. Now days, the female dominance in many aspects in life is pushing them aside. There are reasons men are paid, respected more than women.

• They are just not equal

First look at the work men do. It's more hard than what women do therefore they shouldn't be paid the same amount of money . Even God knows it he created man first. Men have made more achievements than women have therefore they should not be equal
    No they will never be equal

• Not at all

I think its a no... I am writing this because a boy in one of my classes were saying boys are better than girls. He also added that boys are more athletic and girls are babies and cant do a thing. Some of his friends started to join. Most girls think it is equal while boys think theyre better.

• Why? Just... Why?

Why do girls think they're superior to boys? It makes no sense. Granted boys think tthey're superior to girls. But boys will grow out of it and then they're hormones will act up and they will begin acting superior again. But why do girls get special treatment? Why do girls feminize boys? It leads me to believe that boys and girls are not equal except under 1 aspect. They are equal under God. And, please, do not say that i am sêxist. For it is written, "thou shall not judge". Also, do not call me a hypocrite. I have found much evidence online.