• Men and women ARE equal

Both males and females are God's creations, & dey r at d same level in front of God. They both r humans & r partners, hence they are equal. We should all believe from our hearts that no gender is better than the other. And remember, if you oppose women, then what about this: it was the WOMAN who gave you birth & brought you into existence, and cared for you ALL THROUGH your childhood, sacrificing her joys. And it was she who, wen u were sick, remained awakened all through the night, and sacrificed all she could. But I hav to agree that if either of the gender were not there, then there would probably be no YOU/ your parents/ your grandparents, etc. Although men & women are different physically, mentally & biologically, they still deserve the same rights and should get the right to enjoy them. We MUST realize, that if given the chance, women can do wonders- they can manage homes, schools, hospitals, colleges, offices and even SPACESHIPS!
    AND 'btw': the Bible wasn't written by God / Jesus!. It was written by men. These men thought they were understanding wat they say!
    So even if it is written in many other holy books that women are comparatively less in strength, intelligence, etc., god actually(and it IS pretty obvious cause God cant be partial to anybody or He wouldn't be God) sees them as equal, and we should too
    Because it is he who created us and knows us better than anyone, be it any God we believe in.(this sentence is not meant for the atheists)

• Men and women ARE equal

• Men and women should be equal in work, at home, or in anything else

In modern times, people should treat each gender equally. Yes men and women have different qualities and strengths that make them better at some things, but at the end of the day, men and women are good at an equal number of things, and one gender should not be regarded higher, especially when it comes to job picking.... Both genders can offer different things

• Girls and boys are all equal

My daughter is as strong as the so-called strongest boy in her class. I'm not saying that girls have the upper hand in life but I think everyone should all have the same rights.Yes we have our differences but we are all human. I certainly hope sexism is over soon.

• It is silly even to suggest we aren't equal.

I think it's silly to even suggest that men and women aren't equal because we are both pretty much the same. Sure, we have a different anatomy and interests, but we can both think the same. People may say the bible even says we're unequal. Well I have news for you people, the bible wasn't written by God or Jesus, it was written by men. The authors of the bible thought they were understanding what they say. Thus, I also believe that Jesus spoke in stories. I also believe in science and don't think Adam and Eve even existed, just stories. So for me, the story of Adam and Eve is just a story, completely erasing that off the topic. Women are hugely mistreated because of religion. Women are just as good as men at everything, even strength. But men don't allow women to do so many things, they think women are weak and unable. I could go on and on about this topic, but I will stop now. FWI: I am a MAN.

• I cam believe all you guys

Girls should have the same rights as guys I play baseball and I am a girl and all the guys at my school look up to me with respect and although I am a girl they treat me like one of the team. All my life guys have been my best friends and I might be a girl but I have the same ambitions and goals and motivations as if I was anyone in the world. It does matter what my gender is it only matters what I want to be and who I am.

• Because all are humans

Studies in the brain development of boys and girls suggest that the “areas of the brain involved in language and fine motor skills mature ... Earlier in girls than boys” while those areas involved in “targeting and spatial memory “appeared to mature ... Earlier in boys”. Thus, some of the differences in behaviour between boys and girls that we see in early years settings - such as boys’ greater involvement in superhero play in contrast with girls’ greater involvement in table-top activities - may be in part a product of different physiological development.

At the same time we need to acknowledge the part that the social environment, and in particular parents’ expectations, plays in influencing the behaviour of boys and girls. Many people have written about the ways that parents treat boy and girl babies differently and how as a society we have different expectations of the way boys and girls will behave. As a result one could conclude that boys’ and girls’ development is the result of a combination of both nature (brain development) and nurture (how our society expects young boys and girls to behave).
    But all are humans and thus both boy and girl are equal

• There are no difference between girl and boys

Yes.....It's true that girls and boys are equal and there are no differences. Girls have all the rights and freedom in the world. The girls must get the equal opportunities and rights. And they are also members of society. Girls are not less than boys in any field of life.

• Everyone is equal

Yes, boys and girls are equal, even though they are not the same. It would be a shame if a person were defined for life as better or worse, simply because of the sex they were born. Many boys are capable of great things, but so are some girls. Both genders have a lot to offer the world.
    The debate that men and women are equel or not is going on from a big time but the truth is women are better then men.I think sexism is ending because the women who suffered this are changing their minds and future generations are getting secured.They are already less in number then boys if it happens further the natures cycle will get destroyed.We pray to many female godesses who according to religion are greater than the male ones this shows its not the religion who is teaching us to do so.

• Everyone is equal

Look, boys and girls are equal in every single way boys never give us a chance. They think that we are feminine and weak but, if we put our mind to it women can conquer anything. They might even do better than you. So before you judge us think twice

• Boys are superior

Even the Bible tells us how the female only came into existence due to the man, and is the reason for man's downfall. Now days, the female dominance in many aspects in life is pushing them aside. There are reasons men are paid, respected more than women. Men work more and is providing more to the world than ladies. Great male leaders like George Washington, Alexander the Great stand tall while women do the dishes. It's not stereotypical if those are facts! Sorry...

• It is regrettable

Sadly, girls are no more equal to boys than non-whites are to whites. It is certainly the case that females have made great strides in the past few years that they've campaigned for civil rights equality, but ultimately there are still people alive today imposing the values they had from "their day", so to speak, which means that because of "traditional" opinions, women still have a stereotypical role attached to them and they still have to face some quite major abuse from Mens Rights Activists.

• Girls and boys are not equal at all.

Due to a lot of stereotypical people, more people expect women to be like divas who only care about their appearances. But women have lots of star quality too! Think about how much women have contributed in our society: they have made a safe and comfortable environment for the whole family to settle into. Even famous people have become legends like sports stars (Stephanie Rice), singers (Demi Lovato) and so much more!

• Technicalities of equality.

Basically, no. There are many key differences. I will list them below:
    1) obvious anatomical differences
    2) hormonal differences, which lead to a difference in behavior. Studies have also shown that females in general react differently to males in specific scenarios.

Hormonal differences are the most pronounced. They affect the most significant aspects of male/female physiology and character, both are applied to standards by which we judge gender differences.
    However, I believe women, although different, should be allowed the same opportunities as men in equal circumstances. Although females are different from males, these differences are insignificant and are not prominent enough to merit the drastic differences between male and female roles.. They are largely irrelevant to female intellectual, economic and intuitive capabilities (which is obvious.. Ever since we've allowed females in leadership roles, we've seen that they fulfill these functions just as men do). Of course, all humans vary in their capabilities. This means that, in society, there will be children who are smarter than others, male OR female. It doesn't make sense to single out unintelligent females and compare them to intelligent males when vice verse could also be applied.

• Beautiful Inequity and gender war.

We should not use the word "equal" loosely. One must look at the advantages and ultimate reason for the male and female genders. One cannot exist without the other. There is one thing we can not replicate: original personality - there is only one of me in this life. Each gender is unique in their contribution to the human race beyond social changes. Our society wants "equality" but in terms of law and the application of punishment, women have received more lenient sentences when committing crimes, but wan we want equal pay for the same jobs. Should we not teach our youth to think critically rather than emotionally? I agree that women must have rights, be able to provide for their families, and also hold jobs generally dominated by men. In contrast, I don't want to experience being a construction worker; I refuse to dig sewers and I really don't want to hang out with other guys always watching the same thing every weekend. Let's all ponder for a moment if we should replace "equal" with "equitable" or in another phrase like, "in the best interest of children and the future of the human race."

• Girls are not treated equally in today's society

My physical education teacher made the decision today to have the girls do activities with the girls and the boys do activities with the boys, I felt so discriminated against and I find it SEXIST and WRONG to do this. Yes, I am in junior high and my teachers reasoning was "the boys are stronger than the girls". I felt angry, disappointed and ashamed. I am going to do something about this and speak out to the headmaster at my school. Girls should be treated equally with boys. No matter what they are doing. I want to help other girls realize that they are not "weak" or "not athletic" or "not as strong as a boy". I want to leave this at an open argument and ask you what you think about this, is it wrong? Is it right? And if you are a boy, just consider how my friends and I felt about this situation. Tell me how you would feel if you were a girl.

• I don't think God intended that.

Women and Men are different anatomically, biologically, psychologically, and emotionally. Anyone who says that Men and Women are equal in everything are just kidding themselves. I'm not saying that Women are less important then Men, or vice-versa, we were all made different for a reason. God intended for both genders to populate the Earth, they aren't the same whatsoever.

• There are many major differences.

There are millions of differences between woman and men, for example men are built differently which allows them to be stronger, etc. It's all in how we are built, men have testosterone which allows them to gain muscle way easier and allows us to do more than woman, don't forget the many differences in our mindset, it's been proven that men think different from woman, but woman still seem to think that's not true and that we are all equal, which is completely untrue. Wemon "try" to get into sports such as football, but they can't seem to see past the fact that their body is what's stopping them, no amount of training will allow a girl to be stronger in such a sport as men, sure the sport needs training and technique, but strength is a large part of it, the point is men have the body and testosterone that allows them to do these things, woman's body are not made for things such as football, woman do not gain muscle as easy and it is actually "impossible," mainly because there is a limit to the muscle mass of a human, men in-fact have more to their limit, while woman are greatly reduced, this whole argument is pointless when there are many differences physically and mentally showing the differences. This is why feminist get absolutely nowhere in their arguments, they are pointless and already have been answered by science.

• God has made the difference.

Girls always say that they are equal to boys, just to prove themselves. But actually we are not. I think god has made all the difference and this has a very special reason behind it. Can we fight with a boy and win? We can't, even with our younger brothers. And this we all know by our heart but we don't want to say it. I agree that we are far superior to them in intelligence but we can't compete in strength with them.
    God has made them to guard us.
    Girls have proved that they are more intelligent than boys in some cases. But boys have also proved themselves.

• God has made the difference.

God has made them to guard us.