• Boys and Girls are totally equal! If not give one specific reason?

Boys and girls have different genders but their play is the same. If not then why is sharmeen obaid chinoy far more off than any other movie director recieving her 3rd oscar. If girls are made for cooking why are all best chefs of the world mens. Please do tell me???? I am waiting!!!!

• Boys and girls

Gvg gkb k vkd kmv dkb n k k kmv k k k v vvv v v v v v v v v v vv v v vv v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

• Boys and girls

• Stop it now !

Seriously get a grip u people being sexist because it is wrong females are just as = as males and vise versa. The only thing we r ( and should be) different in is our gender ! So stop the gender pay and education gaps now ! Open your eyes !

• Jkfhdksdd d f

Gvd m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m dcvd

• Boys are superior

Even the Bible tells us how the female only came into existence due to the man, and is the reason for man's downfall. Now days, the female dominance in many aspects in life is pushing them aside. There are reasons men are paid, respected more than women. Men work more and is providing more to the world than ladies. Great male leaders like George Washington, Alexander the Great stand tall while women do the dishes. It's not stereotypical if those are facts! Sorry...

• It is regrettable

Sadly, girls are no more equal to boys than non-whites are to whites. It is certainly the case that females have made great strides in the past few years that they've campaigned for civil rights equality, but ultimately there are still people alive today imposing the values they had from "their day", so to speak, which means that because of "traditional" opinions, women still have a stereotypical role attached to them and they still have to face some quite major abuse from Mens Rights Activists.

• Girls and boys are not equal at all.

Due to a lot of stereotypical people, more people expect women to be like divas who only care about their appearances. But women have lots of star quality too! Think about how much women have contributed in our society: they have made a safe and comfortable environment for the whole family to settle into. Even famous people have become legends like sports stars (Stephanie Rice), singers (Demi Lovato) and so much more!

• Technicalities of equality.

Basically, no. There are many key differences. I will list them below:
    1) obvious anatomical differences
    2) hormonal differences, which lead to a difference in behavior. Studies have also shown that females in general react differently to males in specific scenarios.

Hormonal differences are the most pronounced. They affect the most significant aspects of male/female physiology and character, both are applied to standards by which we judge gender differences.
    However, I believe women, although different, should be allowed the same opportunities as men in equal circumstances. Although females are different from males, these differences are insignificant and are not prominent enough to merit the drastic differences between male and female roles.. They are largely irrelevant to female intellectual, economic and intuitive capabilities (which is obvious.. Ever since we've allowed females in leadership roles, we've seen that they fulfill these functions just as men do). Of course, all humans vary in their capabilities. This means that, in society, there will be children who are smarter than others, male OR female. It doesn't make sense to single out unintelligent females and compare them to intelligent males when vice verse could also be applied.

• Why girls and boys are not the same.

Boys were the first ones here.Boys are different than girls because we are better,stronger,manly,aggressive,and bigger.Girls are not meant to have these traits.They are suppose to be quiet and out of the way.They are suppose to be cute in their little dresses.They are not dominate like males. Girls have different parts.Boys have different parts.Girls are suppose to act dainty, feminine, and quiet. You don't see that at all nowadays.Its really ridiculous. God said that a man not act like women and vice versa.

• Why not equal

Boys always get to watch wrestling and not lat boys play sports with them but i think it should change i cant do it but maybe one day girls can find a way to be equal like how woman can vote now i think girls should be equal to boys but were not

• They are not treated equal

Men in the US get payed 78% more than women - for the same job! In some other countries, girls are not aloud to have an education and they are not aloud to have a government role. In some countries, women aren't even aloud to drive! I think the gender inequality is real, and unfair. Also, men and women were all created under god, so they should be treated equal!

• Boys are superior

Boys are superior Even the Bible tells us how the female only came into existence due to the man, and is the reason for man's downfall. Now days, the female dominance in many aspects in life is pushing them aside. There are reasons men are paid, respected more than women.

• They are just not equal

First look at the work men do. It's more hard than what women do therefore they shouldn't be paid the same amount of money . Even God knows it he created man first. Men have made more achievements than women have therefore they should not be equal
    No they will never be equal

• Not at all

I think its a no... I am writing this because a boy in one of my classes were saying boys are better than girls. He also added that boys are more athletic and girls are babies and cant do a thing. Some of his friends started to join. Most girls think it is equal while boys think theyre better.