• Girls Dominate guys on any sport floor!!!

Girls are just plain better then guys at sports because we are more athletic, more flexible, and can do more sports then guys can, girls can play volleyball, softball, baseball, swimming, gymnastics, soccer, cheerleading, tennis, and so on and so forth. What sports can guys do? Maybe football and other then that nothing that girls can't do. Now that i think about it, girls can also do football! Sorry guys this one goes to the girls!

• Girls are way better at sports than boys

I am eleven and I swim and I am better than all the boys and I beat them in running so. There a some sports they are good at but girls are why better. I love sports and I do lots it is a fact that girls have stronger legs than boys

• I'm not sexist but...

Before you call me an arrogant guy, I will tell you now that I'm a girl. Its scientifically proven that guys are more athletic than girls, therefore better at sports (except maybe volleyball). Just like its a scientifically proven fact that girls are smarter than guys. Come on, people! Let go of your pride!

• Girls are better

Girls tend to focus on both their studies and sports and they have an advantage as they will have better strategic thinking. Girls also have a smaller build compared to boys and that means that we're more agile and flexible and can hence run faster and be more swift. And can i mention the girls are super fiesty.

• Yes they are

Just because some girls are shorter or are less athletic, doesn't mean we can't kick some serious booty. We are agile, we can probably run faster due to more narrow built bodies, where boys are just lumbering around. Just face it boys, girls are better and will always be. BOOM

• Girls are just as good...

Girls cane be just as good as boys. When people hear "sport," they would always think about the boys and how they would choose them for their team and all that...But no! Girls are more flexible and agile, and there are many girls who are athletic. Some people think that just because a girl likes girly stuff like dresses, makeup, etc., they would think that they are not interested in sports and say "girls can't play soccer, basketball, etc.," when they haven't even seen them play yet. This is just like "don't judge a book by its cover." Just because a girl wears makeup and stuff, doesn't mean they aren't athletic. Boys have to take it from the girls point of view and see how they would feel with boys telling they can't play...Seriously!!

• If you count video games then yes...

But I do not... As the years pass, boys are getting more and more dependent on Xbox and PS4, and it's kinda taking away the athletic reputation of the majority of boys... Some girls are gamers, but if so, are very unlikely to spwnd as much time on it as boys...

• It really depends...

But still, I hate when guys just go along telling everyone that there so sporty and whatever. Girls are JUST as capable as men. Men can be physically strong and fast or whatever, but girls are intelligent and can make up perfect strategies that can , no matter what physical condition, bring guys down like THAT.

• Girls Are Undoubtfully the Best

Yes, boys play a variety of sports. However, playing a variety of sports does not neccesarily mean boys will excel in them. Girls stick to only a few sports, yet excel so much in their area that they can dominate many boys in that sport. For example, many of my friends, that are girls, play only soccer and can beat any boy their age who plays soccer along with other sports. Case is closed: girls in general are better than boys in sports.

• Girls are better,

They are better, because they(girls) focus on education and sports. But, boys just focus on sports. But, education is way better than any sport. But, boys think that its just all fun in games. SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS, BUT WHAT ABOUT EDUCATION HUH HUH HUH EXACYLY EDUCATION IS BETTTER BOOOOOM. DROPS MIC

• Men are literally better

Everybody should know that boys are better at sports than girls. It is a proven fact. After puberty, boys develop more muscle mass than girls do. Muscle mass is a necessity in most sports. That is why girls do cheerleading. Cheerleading requires barely any skill or talent. Get shrekt son!

• It's Just a Fact

Men are built differently than women. Men are stronger, faster, and generally more athletic. (On the other hand, women are smarter and more resilient, so one is not better than the other.) That's why co-ed teams disappear right around the time these differences become more obvious. This can't be debated because it's just a fact.

• Each Gender has advantages to certain athletic situations

Not sure what the grammar Nazi is doing here, but this mostly depends on the person to begin with. Gender doesn't really matter. A guy can be a guy but be worse at playing football than a girl is. Generally, girls have better lower body strength and abdominal muscles. Generally, guys have better upper body strength and core muscles. Just because you are a certain gender doesn't dictate that your are athletic at all and you could be 300 pounds. I could probably beat you at soccer, and you could probably beat me at basketball. I'm good at soccer and terrible at basketball. Is it because I'm a guy? Probably not. Instead of ridiculing us guys for a difference we cant really help, just realize that at least I don't think girls are lesser simply because I may or may not play a sport better than you. It's all really how fit you are.

• Boys are not better than girls

NO boys are not better at sports than girls are. Recently, The University of Indiana conducted a study of looking at childhood athletic abilities. The study showed that for kids before the age of 8, there is no difference in athletic abilities between boys and girls.
    Puberty seems to be the great divide. Once puberty hits, girls and boys excel in different areas athletically based on their bodies’ changes, such as height and weight. Strength of course comes into play, which is related to overall activity.
    But it does not mean that boys are actually better in sports in than girls – it means only that they are different.

• Erm... No. Not really.

When you think about it, back in primitive times guys were meant to hunt, which required the man to be strong and fast. Girls are generally faster than men, but not by much, and the world record belongs to a dude. Girls were (Remember, back in primitive times like the stone age) meant to gove birth. Many times. That, and forage for berries and stuff. No seriously. They had birth. Many times. That was their life goal.

• Don't Judge people because of their gender

I personally think that it's not nice to jude people by their gender. Even though girls are pretty great, both genders are equally challenged in all sports. For girls or guys. It also depends on your background for that sport. Like a famous basketball player will probably be better at basketball then in, let's say baseball. They had more knowledge about basketball then baseball compared to a baseball all-star.
    By: kitty71483

• NO boys are not better at sports than girls are.

Recently, The University of Indiana conducted a study of looking at childhood athletic abilities. The study showed that for kids before the age of 8, there is no difference in athletic abilities between boys and girls.

• Boys are naturally more athletic and are raised to be more skillful.

Any athletic sport that involves physical contact or include physical tests of stamina, strength, or speed will be won by men. The fastest sprinter on Earth is male. Certain girls can be pound for pound stronger but men just have a higher natural capacity for muscle mass. There are extremely athletic women marathon runners that beat many men, but the fastest runner is a man. In sports that involve pure athleticism guys will win. In terms of sports that don't involve athletics girls can be more skilled than men can. But since the most watched sports mainly involve more athleticsm than skill girls in fact are not better. e.g. (Soccer, Basketball, Football, Lacrosse, Running, Swimming, Baseball) Nature is against women when it comes to athletics and although we would like it to be equal it simply isn't

• Girls Are Better

Our debate is that females are better at Athletics because of earlier development, have agile/slimmer (able to move more freely) bodies and outperform males in a large number of different athletic sports as shown by many different female competitors. Females are better than males in athletic performances and standards and body development.

• Look at the facts

I'm just going to say when a guys team plays a girls team in any sport the guys team dominates. One can't just say girls a better at sports because they are slimmer and more agile. The fact of the matter tis that guys are just naturally better than girls athletically. Sorry girls look at the facts.