• Girls have better studying habits!

In conclusion, girls are better than boys at studying. Although years and years have gone by where we have been lead believe that boys are smarter, stronger, and overall better than girls. Studies have proven, that even though boys boast about their gender, girls are “smarter than boys”. This can be directly associated with the girls studying habits. Several studies show that girls have better study habits than boys. One of the studies was done on fifteen year old boys and girls. The study was focusing on the student’s performance in math, reading, and science. The outcome showed that for the students who struggle, the difference was huge. “boys are 50% more likely than girls to fall short of basic standards in all three areas.” (1) This can serve as proof that studying can affect your performance in testing and in school in general. Girls also tend to read more often than boys do. Simply reading over your notes every night before a test can have a major effect on your test grade. Peer pressure can cause male students to feel the urge to misbehave during class or not pay attention to the teacher. This can cause boys to have less detailed notes or barely any at all, and for what, to look cool? Lastly, girls are better at studying than boys because girls spend more time on homework than guys. “On average, girls spend five and a half hours per week doing homework while boys spend a little less than four and a half hours.”(1) Doing a basic task such as homework can help you go over the material you learned and be better prepared for your upcoming test.

• Because we r

K k j j j j jh j j ik k k kkl k kj jk j jnm jk j j ju ijji j ji jij j j j j j j ju j j jj u j bj j j j j j j j j jj jk jk j in I didn't want to do all that

• Boys are better than girls

We the boys we beat them (girls) in competition, We are more responsible than girls.I want to say that women are ant , this is because they follow men that have white collar jobs. Rather than sitting with their education,because they believe that by following them they will get money.
    Report Post

• Boys are better than girls

Report Post

• Boys are better than girls

• Boys are better than girls

• Boys are better than girls

• Boys are better than girls

• Boys are better than girls

• Boys are better than girls

• I am God

Girls do better than boys in school because they are hardworking and more motivated than boys. Girls are very much interested in getting good careers and they realize. Girls do better than boys in school because they are hardworking and more motivated than boys. Girls are very much interested in getting good careers and they realize they

• Students are equal.

Girls are not better students than boys and vise versa. Students have an equal opportunity to become good students, it all depends on their work ethic. I know girls who just barely skate by in class and the same goes for boys. It all depends on the type of person you are and how motivated you are to succeed, not your gender.

• Boys are better than girls

• Boys are better than girls

• Boys are better than girls

• Boys are better than girls

• Boys are better than girls

• Boys are better than girls

• Boys are better than girls

• Boys are better than girls