• Girls' strengths actually help them, so yes.

Think about it. Yes, girls and boys both have strengths and weaknesses, but which one gets in more trouble? Boys. Which one gets better grades in school? Girls. Which one is more hyperactive and aggressive? Boys. Which one is more calm and empathetic? Girls. Which one is better at reading and writing? Girls. Since it's been proven that boys are not innately better at math, what are boys' strengths? Running in circles? There's nothing a boy can do that a girl can't do as good or better, but there are many things girls can do that boys just don't do as well, and that is why girls are leaving boys in the dust.

• Even what boys are good at girls are proving to be better at, and innately so.

A 2014 study compared the performance of over a million girls and boys across 30 countries from grading statistics collected between 1914 and 2011. The finding was that not only do girls get better grades than boys in every subject including so-called “boy subjects” like math and science, but that they have always received better grades than boys in all subjects, all grade levels, every year for the past century and in all 30 of the countries investigated.

This is because girls also have a significant skills advantage over boys from very early on. A 2005 study done on a very large sample of 560 thousand children between the ages of three and five found that across 13 categories of skill types, girls by the age of five beat the boys in every single one of them, including almost 200 individual skills.

These findings are not isolated to individual countries either but reflect a worldwide phenomenon that can only be biological. One study comparing countries’ gendered school performance found that girls in Turkey (a less sex-equal country) beat boys in reading by 25.1 points whereas girls in Iceland (a very sex-equal country) also beat boys in reading, but this time by a whopping 61 point difference. There is no better evidence for the biological basis of the boy gap than girls beating boys even in places where girls are systematically held back.

Recent studies have found that girls really do mature faster, reaching a cognitive maturity around the age of 10 while boys were seen to reach it around the age of 15 to 20. This is said to be due to how genetics influence brain development between the sexes, with testosterone in particular virtually handicapping the male brain prenatally with extremely high doses (as much as a 25-year-old man). The lesser amount of testosterone in girls allows them to optimize brain connections earlier. As a result, girls also tend to have a slightly higher average IQ because boys tend to gravitate to the extremes early on, although this gap evens out later.

To be fair, about the only region boys seem uniquely adept in compared to girls regards their spatial abilities. Yet even here girls make their claim. Females have a relative advantage in perceptual speed tasks, which involve matching objects and pictures.

Girls are superior with language. A specific language-related gene called FOXP2 is 30% more active in girls than it is in young boys. Studies also suggest this genetic language ability may also give girls (not boys!) an innate ability in math. Boys are twice as likely to have a language or reading disorder and are even three to four times more likely to stutter or have other speech impediments. Girls on the other hand talk earlier, say more words a day than boys, and females even recover speech following injury and stroke faster than males.

In conclusion, even if girls aren't better at everything, they're very close to it. Girls rule!

• Girls Are Way better

Girls are WAY STRONGER that any boy could even Imagine! They Have to go through so much. We don't give girls all the credit that we should. Girls are also neat and tidy, and every girl is beautiful in their own way. And no, i'm not being sexiest, I'm just stating my opinion on the topic.
    -Thanks

• Girlsare better than boys

Girls are better than boys.Look at it from this perspective. Girls are neat and tidy,well behaved. They are best cooks. They are multi tasker as they do their studies and also help in the houshold work.On the other hand boys are naughty and get in trouble more often than girls do.Girls are patient listners. They try to adjust in an situation.

• Girls have it better than boys

Girls are better than boy .Look at it from this perspective. Girls are neat and tidy,well behaved etc. boys on the other hand are naughty and get in trouble more often than girls do.Girls cook the best .They are multitasker as they do their studies and also in the houshold work. So these my opinion on this topic.
    Thank you

• Yes of course

Im even a boy and i still think girls are better than way more stuff than boy girls are way way way better and boys are just losers if i could i would be a girl even girls are more intelligent girls are rulers and thats period girls rule boys drool ❤️

• Girls are Better than Boys

Because I am a girl and I said so so yah chill people any boy who disagrees will be in big trouble and I will put you in time out. If a girl disagrees with me I will have to have a talk about life with you, and I would think you would be very, very, very crazy and you would have a sad life. My opinion just saying! :)

• Girl at Betterthan boys 👸💁💋👯🌺🌷🙎🙆🙋🙍🙅

They are cleaning they have better outfits the are more organized they keep up with things more they share more they cuddle more and as you know girls go to collage to get more Knowledge and boys go to Jupider to get more stupider and that is why I think girls are better than boys

• Girls are the best

Well, i think that girls are better than boys in every feild of life they are very hard working and always get higher marks than boys. Girls are not only best in cooking but also in studies. They are always trying to help every one. Maybe, they are not beautiful by face but they are very beautiful by heart. They are very amazing

• I am a boy but I think girls are better.

So I am a boy and all but through my experience, girls keep doing so much better. Sometimes if I walking next to a boy and take a brief look into their eyes, I will most of the time see their eyes at the girl in front of them. When I stand next to a girl in the hall and look in their eyes quickly, they are just talking to their friend(which by the way girls have a lot of) and don't even look. This means that boys like girls more than girls like boys. Also, girls always have better grades. I am in accelerated classes, and not one of those classes have more boys than girls. This proves girls are godly smarter. And in sports?? Boys are supposed to be good at sports but in P.E. Class they just get distracted by the girl's body! During the mile this year, first place, second place, fourth place, and fifth place were all girls. So out of the top 5 runners, 4 were girls. Girls are also way more mature and get work done but still have fun. Most clickbait on youtube has girls because they will get more views since one, boys are on the computer way to much like me, and too, girls look better in all ways! So literally in every way of life, girls are better.

• Boys better than girls so boys have a better life than girls

Boys are the best you know why because boys better than girls at everything girls are not good at sports and boys smarter than them
    that is why boys are the best boys are hard working but girls are really
    close to beat the boys but they can't beat boys

• Everybody is created equal

Why are people still debating about this everybodys equal we are all human beings on the same planet living the same way who cares about gender stuff leave all that stuff behind lets all be friends here who ever does not like this comment they dont understand whats happening in the present not the PAST

• Girls are actually kinda better, but their life is more challenging

Girls go through many different things that boys don't exactly go through. Like for example, they get more things and it's harder to take care of during puberty. I'm a girl myself, but it's still pretty much hard work. Boys don't really feel the pain we go through so they don't understand much. Overall, I think that girl life is not more different than boys and maybe even harder.

• Everyone is equal.

This is what is wrong with our society. No gender rules over the other and I can prove this by saying everyone is different ; unique in their own way. This is causing young children to either believe they are superior or lower then others and the truth is that we are all humans. It doesn't matter about sex, sexuality, interests or religion.I hate this stereotype that girls or boys are more first class then the other. We are united together as one and no sexist/homophobic/racist/transphobic people should break us apart. I dont care about the "evidence" people spout because it is non existent and not true. We are humans that are better in our own ways

• They are equal ok shiitake

This is sexist.Weres the evidence.That I'm a boy and typing wrong cuz I'm doin this on purpose.At least list a ****ing study that proves it.I am the smartest person in my class possibly even the whole school.Just because a small study said it doesn't mean it's true.

Did you know that the chemical formula for calcium carbonate is CaCO3
    Proof I'm smart if you needed it.

• They are equal ok shiitake

Proof I'm smart if you needed it.

• Biblical women are the foundation to every and even social

What would be men without women in time of war women are the ones who sees that men have good health and give them food to eat and sees that they try to heal their wounds .If was not for girls and their bravery we would not be here or no how the world is.

• Nun uhhhhhhhh boys are better

Boys might be dumb but I am a scientist and I scientifically proved that boys are better than girls. My doctor said so. Boys are smarter than girls.My wife even said so. She wished to be a boy.10000 other girls I have met in my life have liked boys more. So boys are better than girls.