• Without women, the world would fall apart.

Men need us to reproduce. Us girls help keep the world in check. There are more girls on the planet then there are boys. Men need to care to care for them, and if you go to elementary, boys goof off more than the girls do. They are serious about their education.

• Girl rule people

Girl are more fancier than boys. They take a lot of care of themselves. I mean what do boys wear jeans shorts or shirt they don't even need to do anything to their hair. Girls have their hair, face and wear skirts dresses plus jeans and shorts. Girl don't get in much trouble at school either and sing way better than boys.

• Girls > Boys

Girls can do anything from what boys do to what their own persona is... For eg - girls can roam in jeans and shirts... But can boys wear mini skirts and crop tops? Boys are wild, girls are wilder. If boys are mild, girls are milder. Boys may say that they are tougher and stronger. But the fact is that girls can do anything and everything. Hence, in my opinion, girls are cooler and better....

• Girls have class

Okay, if you take an average guy and an average girl then the girl would be smarter, intuitive, braver, and much much more mature. The girl would be more sensible and reasonable than the guy, would have more presence of mind. They would look better, dress better, and be better in most aspects. Thus, girls are much more classy and cooler than boys.
    BTW, my source for this info is TIME magazine, BuzzFeed, and Scientific American.

• Boys are WAY WAY WAY WAY (x infinity) more boring than girls.

Girls are the coolest human beings on earth if you didn't know. It's scientifically proved...By me. Boys are boring, mean, weird, and just not as cool as girls. We are pretty and amazing and WAY more smarter. If you think boys are cooler, that's just a load of lies, or in other words, crap. The end.

• Girls Rock and are awesome

We are powerful. The female can manipulate the male`s mind and make him do whatever the female wants to do. This is great because without women and girls the world would fall apart. Girls are the order, against boys and are more dominant then them. Boys should become girls to make this world a better place. Girls rule!

• Girls Rock and are awesome

• We are powerful

Without woman who would give the world its population. Woman have the strength to carry a child around for nine months. Imagine a man trying to do that. I'm not dissing men at all but woman were made for this type of work. Again I'm saying woman are more powerful and are mostly taken for granted

• For the female...

WHEN the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride,
    He shouts to scare the monster, who will often turn aside.
    But the SHE-bear thus accosted rends the peasant tooth and nail.
    For the female of the species is more deadly than the male.

Man's timid heart is bursting with the things he must not say,
    For the Woman that God gave him isn't his to give away;
    But when hunter meets with husbands, each confirms the other's tale— That the female of the species is more deadly than the male.

But the Woman that God gave him, every fibre of her frame
    Proves her launched for one sole issue, armed and engined for the same;
    And to serve that single issue, lest the generations fail,
    The female of the species must be deadlier than the male!

So it comes that Man, the coward, when he gathers to confer
    With his fellow-braves in council, dare not leave a place for her
    Where, at war with Life and Conscience, he uplifts his erring hands
    To some God of Abstract Justice—which no woman understands!

Nuff said.

• I don't see why not.

I'm not sure what is meant by "more cooler", but it looks like there are a lot of people on the "No" side. Being a girl is pretty cool, I guess. We can wear guys' clothes and nobody will say anything bad about it. We also live longer (on average), and can paint our nails if we want to. And we don't even have to be girly if we don't want to. A girl can like playing Call of Duty and also like painting her nails. And I honestly don't care about makeup and doing my hair and all that jazz. But whether boys or girls are "cooler", one thing's for sure: We wouldn't exist without one another.

• I'm a female and my gender often times disappoints me.

Today's young women can make some very dumb choices. For example, many put more thought into their fashion than into who they date. I also find that many females are self-absorbed. Neither makes a great example of cool. And neither is very productive in a relationship. Also ... There is having "fun" and then there is acting like a "ho". A lot of young women don't seem to know where the line is drawn. That too is uncool. And why do so many need their BFFs to make a decision? OMG! I never had to ask a friend their opinion of my clothes, my boyfriends, etc. I was confident enough to trust my own instincts!

By comparison, guys keep it simple & uncomplicated. They set goals & pursue them. They indulge in sports, community, etc. They avoid money-hungry females, if at all possible. That makes them wise. They don't need the BFF -crutch that females lean on. That makes them confident. Most of them work hard and play hard. They know where to draw the line, between the two. They may not display the best fashion sense, but they are usually honest in their feelings. All equates to cool.

• Actually, men are

Cooler than women (on average). The average body temperature of women is .4 degrees HIGHER than the average body temperature of men. This means that men are cooler than women, and that women are hotter than men. This does not mean there are not outliers, where a women can be cooler than a guy or where a guy can be hotter than a girl.

Posted by: SNP1
  • This topic is juvenile

Girls are not cooler than boys, they are deceitful and ultimately a selfish species. Every girl believes that if they put on make up and wear a push up bra that they are some how entitled to having every male bend to their every whim. No girls are not cooler, they are more immature and have a one track mind.

• I am going to be extremely sexist right now i'm doing it on purpose.

Women are not cooler than guys. Men for years have revolutionized the west making it the greatest region on earth. After all it was men who wrote the Phenomenal Constitution of the U.S. Let's take a look at Africa , Women have some substantial power in their countries, also they still live in mud hut's. Now that is my fun sexist rant, you can give me plenty of crap now.

• Well what do you think?

Boys are much cooler than girls. That makes girls HOTTER than boys. Plus, girls obsess with their hair while boys keep it simple. Finally, a lot of the opinions on the "no" side are much more creative, which is mostly the boy's side. From this, we can conclude that boy's are cooler than girls.

• Girls way of thinking is a kind of selfish.

Boys being best in terms of Friendship and Love. Awesome and Cool r boys only. The way we handle the situation, staying tension free and always smiling is really a great gift from GOD that makes us cool. I m not saying girls aein't cool but there are very few cool girls while the percentage of cool boys will be more. :P

• It's not a matter of gender

While I get that this isn't a serious topic, I still disagree.
    Firstly, 'cool' is subjective. I might think that sports are 'cool' but you may feel that they suck and prefer art. Same goes for boys and girls.
    In addition to that, there are so many boys and so many girls so personalities, traits, actions etc differ depending on the individual. What influences the individual to act as they do is a number of things, could be their interests, religion, location, upbringing etc.
    So I don't think there's a simple 'boys are better than girls' or 'girls are better than boys' answer, because there are so many variables.

• Neither is "cooler" or better in any way based on gender alone.

Both girls and boys are necessary and there are awesome and sh*tty examples of both genders. It is inherently sexist to think that one is better than the other and that makes anyone who subscribes to such overt bigotry an @sshole (whether man or woman). It is the moral equivalent of asking,"are blacks better than whites?" or,"are straight people better than gays?" We must judge individuals by their character and not whether they have a d*ck or a vagina and the accompanying hormones and differences in their brain makeup and functioning. Yes, it's true that men and women are inherently different, but that does not determine the quality of the individual and that does not diminish the absolute necessity and the benefits and drawbacks to either gender.

• Guys are better

I know how girls are in my school. They are stuck up and cause too much drama. Guys, however, are drama free and they are carefree about that. They can help you with tips and they will also stand up for you. They seem like your brother and/or best friend.

• I know some cool girls I guess

But until they get older, they are definitely not "cool". Drama, fashion, heartbreak, hairstyle, cat fights, and skimpy outfits do not equate "coolness". I'm still a teenager but I have always dated girls at least a year or 2 older than me. Want to know why? They are more mature human beings I can relate with. Being "cool" doesn't even begin to describe them. They simply understand men better and I can communicate with them easier. They share feelings, and I share mine, and there is no high school drama about it. That is cool :) and a girl who pretends she is better than a guy in every conceivable way is not. (Also, guys can wear a miniskirt, but I think you will agree they SHOULD NOT. EVER. That is just... *shudders*

Craighawley215 says2014-10-01T13:39:01.077
I am very tempted to rip this opinion page to shreds.
roark555 says2014-10-01T13:48:27.183
Not in the grammar Department apparently.
Mike01506 says2014-10-01T21:22:56.613
More cooler? Grammar is a thing LamaKing, perhaps you should indulge in it every once and a while.