• GMOs are bad for your health

Studies have been done that show GMOs are bad for your health. In fact, the American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM) urges doctors to prescribe non-GMO diets for all patients, due to the studies done on animals showing organ damage, gastrointestinal and immune system disorders, accelerated aging, and infertility.

In addition to this, the Institute for Responsible Technology has reported that "Numerous health problems increased after GMOs were introduced in 1996. The percentage of Americans with three or more chronic illnesses jumped from 7% to 13% in just 9 years; food allergies skyrocketed, and disorders such as autism, reproductive disorders, digestive problems, and others are on the rise. Although there is not sufficient research to confirm that GMOs are a contributing factor, doctors groups such as the AAEM tell us not to wait before we start protecting ourselves, and especially our children who are most at risk.". (http://responsibletechnology.Org/10-reasons-to-avoid-gmos/)

Overall, as studies have shown, GMOs are dangerous to your health and should be avoided if possible.

• Say No to GMO

I personally believe that the farmars will not take care of gmo salmon and lose the gmo salmon. Instead we should eat healthier salmon fresh from the oceans and the lakes and rivers. The post above is a perfect example. GMO salmon and other gmos grow 2 times as fast! I want to put an end to GMOs.

• GMO's are unhealthy

When people gmo fish it is really gross to think about how they grow 4 times as fast. I would rather eat a fresh and healthy fish from the lake. Even though i'm a elementary student I still know that gmo's are unhealthy for the environment. Some consumers don't like to eat unhealthy

• GMO's are unhealthy

• GMO's are unhealthy

• GMO's are unhealthy

• They aren't safe

NO SCIENCE IS RIGHT ALL SCIENTISTS SHOULD BE FIRED AND ALL GMOS ARE BAD AND IM TOTALLY JUST MAKING FUN OF ALL PEOPLE WHO SOUND LIKE THIS lol yeah gmos are one of the newest and most important scientific breakthroughs of our century especially things like golden rice and larger fish. They could solve world starvation

• GMOs are healthy.

Golden rice is one example of a healthy genetically modified food. It is infused with Vitamin A, which is crucial to eyesight. The harms of GMOs have not been proven; NewLifeChristian specifically said that "there is not sufficient research to confirm that GMOs are a contributing factor". There are tons of things that could have caused an increase in food allergies, autism, reproductive disorders, digestive problems, etc. besides GMOs.

• GMOs are rigorously researched

First, I would like to point out that 88% of scientists believe that GMOs are safe (The consensus for global warming is 87% of scientists) http://www.pewinternet.org/interactives/public-scientists-opinion-gap/. While if not properly studied before being released, GMOs could be harmful, but that is why we have numerous studies to determine each GMOs safety for human consumption.

BrendanD19 says2016-01-15T00:17:28.587
Well the fact is we don't know, because the FDA thinks that its fine for Monsanto and Dupont to test the products themselves, and they usually say that its all 100% okay.
SamStevens says2016-01-15T00:20:46.310
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH4bi60alZU
Dilara says2016-01-15T05:24:23.323
I consider cancer to be unhealthy.
NewLifeChristian says2016-01-15T18:25:32.807
@BrendanD19 Very true. It's better to be safe than sorry, so we should try to avoid consuming GMOs until actual, unbiased studies have been conducted by reputable sources.