• I believe Guardian Angels are real

When I was younger, I usually had a feeling of being watched whenever was in my room at night and would wake up at around 2:00 AM, scared out of my mind, and afraid to call for help, when I began to hope for someone to help me, I would feel a strange feeling and the the feeling of being watched would disappear.

• I believe Guardian Angels are real

• I know that guardian angles are real because I 've seen mine!

I was about 11 or 12 years old when it happened . I was at my grandparents house at the time . We all went for a swim in the back yard . But at the time I didn't know how to swim yet,because my father never had the chance to tech me how. I nearly died that day all because I didn't know how to swim. But in that spelt second I s

• Angels are real.

I had this doubt about angels helping us when we need them to I wasn't sure myself so I decided to try myself. I kept myself and in quite room and try to talk to them I didn't use any spell or combination of words I just believed someone will hear and answer. I didn't know what their presence would feel I know I didn't succeed in first few tries but I kept trying every night then one night I had this overwhelming feeling I felt light ftom within happy to be precise. I don't have any proof it was the Angel that did that but I believe so. I talked to it (my own conversation inside my head) after that I asked for something. After 9 days I got it. I don't know exactly how that happened exactly I believe it was my Angel. Believe and they exsist.

• Yes they are

I have proved to angels are real to many people! And you can try it by your self!:) just relax and be in silence room. Sit or lay down. What makes you comfortable. Then think angels and ask in your mind or aloud " My guardian who have been my side from my both, please prove your self to be real that way I understand 100% that was coming from you. Thank you" Then you can feel cold air to your face, tickling, touch, feel loved or feather:) It can be anything! :D you just need to be focused of your thinking:) Your angel WILL help you:) You only have to open your mind and be focused all time! :)

• I believe in the Bible and so I believe that angels are real.

Psalm 91:11
    For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
    From that quote, I do believe in the Bible and that everything in the Bible is real and that it actually has happened. In the Bible, it says that everyone has a guardian angel that watches over us day and night, when in sickness and in health, and they would always watch over us no matter what.

Psalm 91:11

• Yes angles do exist

I believe god uses guardian angels to help people in hard times. We may not be able to prove that they exist, but we cannot rule them out. Angles are all around us. They are here to protect us. I have good reasons to believe angels exist. I also believe everyone has a guardian angel.

• To the people that believe in them.

Guardian angels are real to the people that believe in them. Many people look for explanations of certain events in their lives and the only answer they can come up with is that they have a guardian angel. For those that don't believe in them, they aren't real. But many people do believe in them.

• Guardian Angels Are Real

I have reason to believe that guardian angels are real. In biblical times angels appeared to many biblical characters. During my lifetime there have been a few instances where a guardian angel seemed to be guiding me in areas of need. Over the years I have come closer to the thought of angels actually being present.

• Old Testament VS New testament!

The Old Testament included angels, when the New Testament was written , it was about Jesus and there it said little, if nothing about angels. This means the Old Testament and the New Testament had differing opinions. If the new one is more recent, is it not proof that God had changed his servants?

• Guardian angels are not real

Although miracles do happen and people have faith in mythical entities known as guardian angels, there is no physical proof of seeing or touching a real guardian angel. This concept is simply made up and used similar to religious purposes. With our current evidence, guardian angels are not evidently real however may change in the future.

• If we all have guardian angels, it would seem to appear that God has favorites.

Jesus tells us in Mt. 5:45 "God causes the sun to shine on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. Heb. 11 speaks of those who through faith were spared pain, suffering and death. But there were others with faith that were not spared. If angels are the ones that protect us, then this would seem to indicate favoritism on their part. But Acts 10:34 and Rom. 2:11 seems to show that God does not show favoritism. The disciples of Christ gave everything they had to follow Him and yet they seemed to have no guardian angel. They were persecuted, stoned, beheaded, crucified and tormented all their lives. Where were their guardian angels?

• Not One on One

Jesus revealed that angels are given the responsibility to look out for the spiritual welfare of God’s servants. Thus, when Jesus warned his disciples against stumbling others, he said: “See to it that you men do not despise one of these little ones; for I tell you that their angels in heaven always behold the face of my Father who is in heaven.” (Matthew 18:10) By this, Jesus did not necessarily mean that each of his followers has a guardian angel assigned to him. But Jesus did show that angels who work closely with God have an active interest in members of the Christian congregation.

• No, angels are not real.

The idea that there is a supreme being that has individuals that are directly involved in our lives is childish. While we do not control our destinies since there are so many unknowns in the world, there are not angels that fly around fixing the world for us. Everything happens by chance, luck, or coincidence, not guardian angels.