• You are all idiots

Look at fucking Australia, there is never gun related crime in Australia. There is always massacres happening every year, criminals have an easier time committing crime, policemen are always paranoid which make police shootings more common, everyone is on edge about guns, crime is more prominent. Really just look at Australia's crime compared to America and you will see, you don't need a fucking automatic weapon for self defence at the very least a small handgun.

• More guns more deaths!

The US has 5% of the world’s population, it had 31% all public mass shootings in the world. More Americans have died from guns in the united states since 1968 than on battlefields of all the worse, the number of deaths from warfare 1775-2015 is 1,396,733; the number of firearm-related deaths 1969-2015 is 1,516,863. The second number is larger than the first one. It seems that we are living in an American modern 3rd war. The worse is that we don’t know where the battlefield is. It could happen any time any place, only a gun at a crazy people’s hand.

• Fuck u stupid niggaz!!

Gun's are the main reason that people die everyday in america. Did you know that since 1982 there has been only 7 shooting episodes in Canada. That's amazing! In america there were seven only after last week. That's unacceptable! The mindset that owning a gun makes you safer has to change. Support Clinton!

• Guns are a big problem

While I think guns shouldn't be given to people others may think that Guns should be given to people. Even though people think guns should be given to people I want to bring up that alot of people die for gun shots than being attaked by a knife in today's crimes thanks to gun people have their lives taken I mean it's every single day poor inocent poeple are shot I mean its so sad there's not even one day were some on e is not shot injured or killed WHEN CAN POEPLE STOP THE CRISIS!!!!!!!! Was and a crap is this

• Guns are a problem in the us.

While I think guns shouldn't be given to people others may think that Guns should be given to people. Even though people think guns should be given to people I want to bring up that alot of people die for gun shots than being attaked by a knife in today's crimes thanks to gun people have their lives taken I mean it's every single day poor inocent poeple are shot I mean its so sad there's not even one day were some on e is not shot injured or killed WHEN CAN POEPLE STOP THE CRISIS!!!!!!!!

• Guns are a problem in the us.

• Compared to new zealand

Compared to new zealand america has had a ridiculous amount of deaths. New Zealand makes it incredibly hard to get gun but also has made it legal to own them after you have gone through the proper course of actions to get them. America doesnt care who has them what age they are and if they are mentally stable or not. They use them to entice people to join banks or they make it so easy to buy they from a super cheap store like Kmart that people of all ages go into. It shouldnt be that simple. And this is coming from a 17 year old. I dont want to see more lives lost.

• School shooting 2018

The recent florida shooting gives it away, the answer should be NO ONE INDIVIDUAL should be able to get a gun with any mental illness, doesn’t matter how ineffective it is to them. Nikolas Cruz posted threat after threat on social media and nobody cared. This was the result of it.

• School shooting 2018

• The Ways that people misuse guns

I saw on the news that a man had shot and killed his mother and father, and then after that, he took his own life. This shows that people think that guns are the solution to everything, and they are not. Guns are just another thing that we need to deal with here in the United States.

• Avoid the political Bandwagon.

We have about 35000 deaths per year due to guns, 2/3's of which are due to suicide. Yes we have more deaths than other countries due to guns but many of these countries have much higher suicide rates. So that leaves 1/3 of the gun deaths, 12000 people, to be an issue. Yes it is an issue but it ranks so low compared to other causes of death that I don't even understand why people talk.

Most of the YES people say it is a criminal issue. But a criminal can always get a gun even if it is illegal.

My only conclusion is that the government wants gun control to be an issue so people will forget about the real issues. The government is supposed to protect us and help make sure we have food on the table.

• I'm Going to Have to Say No

Guns are not the problem in America. Especially legal guns. When the term "assault rifle" comes to mind, I think of what the United States government considers "machine guns". All those weapons are already illegal. Handguns and rifles are useful for self defense incase of home invasion, especially when the invaders have access to illegal weapons. If Americans are properly screened, there cannot be a problem.

• Outlaws don't obey laws

And surprise surpise, most guns used in crimes are acquired illegally--i.E stolen or straw purchases. People who commit crimes generally don't pass background checks, and those who don't, pass. Assuming that the law abiding citizen isn't the threat, there is no logic to passing more laws, when current laws, when enforced, do just fine.

• Killers Will Kill, They Will Find a Weapon

We have more gun restrictions now then at any time in our history. Yet today violence continues to grow. It is not inanimate objects like firearms that are the issue in society today. We have become a less civilized society, with weaker moral foundations, positive family influence, etc. Regulation of guns hasn't worked so far, it's pipedream to believe this will fix anything.

• Guns aren't the problem. Criminals with guns is.

According to the guns prevent 1,000,000 crimes including 400,000 murderers a year. They kill about 30,000 people a year. Guns are tools. They are inaminent objects. In order to stop murderer you must get rid of the reasons why people murderer other people and not the tool they use. A gun in the hands of a law abiding and mentally stable citizen is fine. A gun in the hands of a criminal is not.

• Only idiots believe guns are 100% the problem

Yes they might help people carry out mass killings, but so do other things like knives, bombs, cars, planes, blunt objects, poison, gas, etc. Should we go after all of those things too? What "anti-gun" people fail to realize is that its not a gun problem, its a mental health problem. You think normal, sane people just wake up one day and decide to shoot up a school or office building?

• Guns are not a problem, just a tool

While it makes it easier to kill someone with a gun that is not our problem here. A person who wanted someone dead could find other means and way of getting a new gun or just killing them. Not to mention the fact that a serial killers least preferred weapon is the gun anyways! Murderers like to feel life flood out of their victims body, so their weapon of choice is a knife. Guns are simply put as "a mechanical tool". Serial killers also like to be creative in making their victims die, like a killer who is staring out may use a plastic bag to watch their eyes fade away.

• Guns are never the problem

When there is somebody that wants to kill others yes guns do help but there are so many ways to do it. You can stab somebody or you can choke them or even snap there neck or poison them there is so many things that you can do to somebody to kiss them and its just ridiculous that everybody blames guns yes maybe it makes it easier to kill people but doesnt mean it will stop them.

• Guns are inanimate

How can an inanimate object cause a problem? Its not the weapon choice, but more about the person choosing to use the weapon. Its about someone wanting to cause harm upon others. Be it a gun a bomb a knife a sword or a rock its going to cause harm if you wield it for harm doing. Firearms have a trigger for operation. That trigger will not operate itself and the barrel will not point itself it knows not if its aimed at paper or person. It has no mind to think and no soul to place judgment on. It is an object not unlike any other. A gun needs an operator. It needs a person to choose how to use it. Guns are not the problem, but maybe people are.

• Guns cant get up and walk and kill someone

I hunt an i use guns to keep food on the table to fee my family .But others use them for shoot people and crime so those people can go. Liberals nee to go to their safe place an stop saying things that they hear from other people and go a way