Are guns creating a culture of fear in USA?

Asked by: yujin98
  • Murica is the shit

MURICA IS SCARED; MURICA USES GUNS = GUNS MAKE PEOPLE SCARED, SO THATS WHY I THINK THAT GUNS MAKE THEM SACED
    WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFaceWutFaceWutFaceWutFace WutFaceWutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFaceWutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace WutFace

• Yes, guns are creating a culture of fear.

According to Dr. Ramesh Manocha from the website generationnext.Com over 1,000,000 people have died from gun violence since 1968. This has created the fear of guns because of the amount of damage they can cause to people. Guns are what brought most of todays violence into the world and who ever has the most firepower usually if not always wins. That's why people are in fear of guns because they don't stand a chance against them if they are confronted by them. According to the article Gun Crime Statistics in the USA from Guardian in says over 1800 deaths have been because of being robbed by a gun. That's Why guns are creating a culture of fear in the USA because they can hurt you and other people in so many ways.

• We fear the people that use guns for their unintended purpose

People with guns that use them for their unintended purpose is what we fear not the guns themselves. Guns were made to protect people and to fight wars not to be used for harming people. If every household had at least one gun we wouldn't fear the people that broke into our homes, or confronted us on the street.

• Only in the minds of blind-fools and panty-waists

Guns in the hands of good citizens is a compliment to the "law enforcement organizations" in America, and a gun in the hand of a good citizen is [many times] the only defense in times of danger when The Police are minutes [at best] away.

Yes, there are those in America who use guns to commit crimes just as there are Americans who drive drunk; tens of thousands are killed and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured by cars EVERY year in America.

There are hundreds of millions of guns in America [that we know of] and the only way ALL [or most] of the guns in America could EVER be removed [confiscated] is if every house, business, building. etc. were searched by "armies" of people, many RIGHTS were taken away from Americans, MILLIONS of citizens were jailed and many more other "offenses" were levied against Americans by a "totalitarian" inspired "Government" AND the resulting violence from resisting Americans reacting to such offenses against liberty and freedom would tear this country to shreds.

I carry my concealed, loaded 1911 every day and I feel safer because if/when I [or others] are threatened I have a defense AND in the past 20+ years I have prevented several crimes against myself and others while I was just going about my normal day, in normal public and was "confronted" with a scenario.

Those who "disagree" fear guns because they are "deadly" or they have never had enough experience with them, or they hold a "Utopian view" [dream] of an America without guns which can/will never happen [or] they honestly believe "The Police" can/will always be there to save them [or] they're "afraid" [or too unskilled] to defend themselves and choose to "cower" instead of stand up and fight.

There are DECADES of FACTS which PROVE my "points" and all [or most] of the "facts" The "Anti-gunners" present are skewed, misrepresented, "adjusted', misstated, bloated/deflated, inaccurate or just simply LIES to disguise/hide the TRUTH and promote their ridiculous "agendas".

• Quite the contrary

They're protecting us! Without guns, criminals will have more power over us, pure and simple. Guns protect the weak from the criminals and the rapists. Of course only law abiding citizens should have guns, but guns aren't creating a cycle of fear. That's proposterous! Silly also. Guns protect the innocent from the evil.