• Vfjksnvjsmevkjfd nsk;jc fvjkcfankl

N v nds znc n cjf jncjd cn jdnd z vv nv n vn vn n n v nv jfncf vn n sjn v jncjksn jn j snajk vdj ncc n jsajC c;sa n vj njacnm n j n kwa;j jcds acc j cjd; c c; nf wdo'ddjedn nnfjwNDINMC JDNm

• Yep. They are.

YES THEY ARE gg
    g g g g g g g gg gg gb g g g r g r g r f r f e e e e d e d eed eded ed edede dede d ed ed e dede d ed e d e d 3edbenmededewd ed ed ef

• Yep. They are.

YES THEY ARE gg

• Ubup h h

G08gg7f79fggggggydtr87yujnbvcfrtyujnbvgyjnbvfdrtyuioctdt v8g yvg08h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h

• I like pistolas

Pinche Marikas van a chupar verga. I need pistolas to take care of mi familia from crazy people that like to go around a shoot up places. It's either them or me right? I ain't scared to pull da trigger on somebody who is trying to harm me or mi familia. Thank you for reading, bye.

• Guns are good.

Guns are good. If you think not then you are a retard. Everybody knows that. Just like Gecko says. If you don't know what Gecko is then you don't have insurance. If you don't have insurance you can't sue me for this. So that concludes the announces. Have a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Guns and violence

Many of us long for a gun-free world. If only we could get rid of all the guns right? Such a major portion of our problems would just evaporate in a gun free world correct, and all the sudden a huge source of anxiety would be gone forever.

In fact It’s actually quite easy to imagine a gun free world, because we’ve been there -- remember Ghengis Khan, Attilla the Hun, Julius Caeser -- that’s what a gun-free world looks like. They wiped out entire cities, burned them to the ground, killed, raped, pillaged, and managed all this without guns.

So I think what we’re really saying is, we want a world without guns, in an era of prosperity, abundance, harmony and enduring peace. To get there, we must be a race of people without the Four Horsemen of Human Havoc -- angry, hungry, stupid, and wicked.

Guns and violence are separate, even unrelated concepts. Violence happens just fine without guns. Humanity's propensity for attack and assault is what requires the use of force for protection and defense. Legitimate protection and defense -- whether privately or by organized policing forces -- everyone deserve the best tools possible. Until the human race changes, we can’t get to a weapon-free world, because the good need them against the wicked.

All that being said, here in America owning a weapon is a right given to us by the constitution. A right, not a privilege as so many Americans believe it is, and there shall be no infringement upon this right until our world, our race all of humanity transcends into peace.

• Why not ?

Guns protect people and keep their family and belongings safe. Without guns criminals could have guns come into someone's home and kill them. I wish that people would stop acting like guns are the only thing that kills people. If no one has asked this question just think to your self what would be more painful a shot to the head or stabbed multiple times in the head think about it .

• Depends on your own definition of what good is.

When I think of something good its usually associated with something positive or constructive like helping others for no selfish reason other than to enrich other peoples lives that's my definition, however, when it comes to guns I have to vehemently disagree and here's why. First off the purpose of a gun, that is the intention behind the development of a gun is to maim, injure, or kill any living and breathing thing. A gun at its very essence is a destructive tool designed ultimately for the taking of life THAT IS A FACT. Sure you can threaten someone with a gun and never have to use it, but still you are instilling fear to manipulate the situation to your will. Whenever there's a gun involve in any situation, its almost never positive or constructive instead there will be destruction, pain, fear, and death as a direct outcome from it. So no, in the overall scheme of things I think guns are not good for anything other than its intended purpose of taking life.

• Ubup h h

• Handguns are ok, but a huge shotgun is unnecessary.

Self defence or protecting your family is fine and understandable. If you want to protect your family then use a small handgun and not a huge rifle and shotguns. The UK has had a gun ban for years and this has resulted in a large decrease of gun crime and yet in America there are many stories of shootings. It's best to either limit gun use of ban it.

Posted by: Deay
  • No, guns for regular people serve little purpose.

We have many guns in this country in the hands of criminals and even regular citizens. Obviously, nothing good is happening, and we have one of the highest rates of deaths and injuries with guns of any civilized country. So except in military situations, it would seem that the use of guns is only causing a violent society.