• Maybe we have outgrown them

Have we outgrown the need for guns as a country? We have evolved as a race and advanced so much scene the second amendment was created. Certainly now we are much smarter than our founding fathers and know what is best. They wanted everyone to have guns in case your government becomes oppressive and unfit to govern you anymore. But this is 2017 its not like that would happen now. When our founding fathers made our constitution they thought ahead to the future and had direct reasons based on the times and experiences for each amendment or law they made. People were extremely smart back then, more than we give them credit for. There was an flippant written during the evolution called common sense, it illustrated to the common american the scale of the revolution, what we were fighting for and was a big motivator for the revolution. If anyone out there has ever read this article you might think it is a bit difficult to comprehend what with the complex writing and all. I agree with you it is hard to understand. Here is the kicker a reason that Pamphlet was so significant back then was because it was specifically written for the common man with an eighth grade education to understand... So I do not know I guess we are getting smarter and know what is best, maybe we should get rid of guns We probably do not need them anymore.

• Have we outgrown guns as a country

• We have the right to protect ourselves

When people do crimes they don't think about other people and their families so,we have the right to protect ourselves and our families from terrible danger.When people ban guns they only increase crime rate not decrease it.Cause then people who do crimes can just think as though nobody has protection

• We need to be able to defend ourselves and the ones we love

The majority of people in the world. We should have the right to protect ourselves in any situation that we find ourselves in. Obviously, there are different meanings and opinions for the word, "good" but, we are just going to accept that. In addition, i think for what is MORALLY RIGHT guns should be considered good. But then there is a society, in which we should live in, where guns should not be needed at all.

• Vfjksnvjsmevkjfd nsk;jc fvjkcfankl

N v nds znc n cjf jncjd cn jdnd z vv nv n vn vn n n v nv jfncf vn n sjn v jncjksn jn j snajk vdj ncc n jsajC c;sa n vj njacnm n j n kwa;j jcds acc j cjd; c c; nf wdo'ddjedn nnfjwNDINMC JDNm

• Yep. They are.

YES THEY ARE gg
    g g g g g g g gg gg gb g g g r g r g r f r f e e e e d e d eed eded ed edede dede d ed ed e dede d ed e d e d 3edbenmededewd ed ed ef

• Yep. They are.

YES THEY ARE gg

• Ubup h h

G08gg7f79fggggggydtr87yujnbvcfrtyujnbvgyjnbvfdrtyuioctdt v8g yvg08h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h

• I like pistolas

Pinche Marikas van a chupar verga. I need pistolas to take care of mi familia from crazy people that like to go around a shoot up places. It's either them or me right? I ain't scared to pull da trigger on somebody who is trying to harm me or mi familia. Thank you for reading, bye.

• Depends on your own definition of what good is.

When I think of something good its usually associated with something positive or constructive like helping others for no selfish reason other than to enrich other peoples lives that's my definition, however, when it comes to guns I have to vehemently disagree and here's why. First off the purpose of a gun, that is the intention behind the development of a gun is to maim, injure, or kill any living and breathing thing. A gun at its very essence is a destructive tool designed ultimately for the taking of life THAT IS A FACT. Sure you can threaten someone with a gun and never have to use it, but still you are instilling fear to manipulate the situation to your will. Whenever there's a gun involve in any situation, its almost never positive or constructive instead there will be destruction, pain, fear, and death as a direct outcome from it. So no, in the overall scheme of things I think guns are not good for anything other than its intended purpose of taking life.

• Ubup h h

• Handguns are ok, but a huge shotgun is unnecessary.

Self defence or protecting your family is fine and understandable. If you want to protect your family then use a small handgun and not a huge rifle and shotguns. The UK has had a gun ban for years and this has resulted in a large decrease of gun crime and yet in America there are many stories of shootings. It's best to either limit gun use of ban it.

Posted by: Deay
  • No, guns for regular people serve little purpose.

We have many guns in this country in the hands of criminals and even regular citizens. Obviously, nothing good is happening, and we have one of the highest rates of deaths and injuries with guns of any civilized country. So except in military situations, it would seem that the use of guns is only causing a violent society.